Teaching Jen Ch. 01

Story Info
Young girl learns why sex is so good.
1.9k words
4.24
100.1k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 06/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my mid twenties. Had a nice stable job and a good future ahead of me. Because of my job and the goals I had set myself, it left a gap in my sex life. There was the odd fuck every now and then, but I did not feel complete.

I was at the usual seminar listening to one of my mentors when a young woman suddenly tapped my shoulder and asked me if the seat next to me was taken. I said no and she proceeded in taking her seat. At first I must admit that I did not pay much attention to her. I only started when the tapping of her feet caught the corner of my eye. I turned my head slightly enabling me to move my eyes slowly up her legs. They were smooth and very long. When I reached her skirt I knew that if I wanted to go further she might notice my interest and take it the wrong way.

I turned my head to her and introduced myself. "Jen" was all she said and shook my hand. I spent the rest of the seminar thinking of what I could do to spend more time with her. After the seminar was over I walked over to the bar. Got a drink and went to my room. It was about eight at night when I went to the dining room and noticed her again. She was wearing the same clothes. From my vantage point I could see her entire body. She was really tall. Her ass was perky and she had beautiful breasts. Her hair was a dark brown colour and was resting on her shoulder. I walked to the buffet table were she was standing and without saying a word started filling my plate with some of the food that was on offer. It was then that she turned to me and said that she hoped I did not think she was rude earlier. She only wanted to listen to the speaker. Not at all and it is good to see that people still come here to do so, was my reply.

For the rest of the night we found ourselves talking about our jobs and life in general. She did not have a boyfriend or somebody she was interested in. I found that odd until she told me how her family was poor and that she had made a conscious decision to better her life. If anything this gave me a lot of respect for her. Time flew by and we said our goodbyes leaving with each others number.

A week later I phoned to tell her that I would be in LA the next morning. We agreed to meet at a destination and the next day she was there. We had something to eat and spent the rest of the afternoon walking around. I was stunned when she asked if I would like to come up for a drink. There I was standing in front of her building watching her walking up the stairs. Wow where my thoughts as I saw her perky ass in front of me. I could feel the tension building as I entered her apartment. As she made our coffee I moved closer until I was standing right behind her. She did not seem to mind and as she turned around I kissed her. I felt her trembling and heard how her breathing got harder. I broke the kiss and stood there silent giving her ample time to protest. None came. I took the cups from her hand and placed them on the table. I turned her towards me and kissed her again. This time our tongues met and it felt like magic. She was trembling more and more as we kissed. I slowly started to unbutton her blouse letting it fall to the floor. Her bra was soon to follow.

Her breasts were firm with nipples standing upright. Goosebumps ran over her body as I kissed down her neck towards her breasts. I cupped her breasts as I took turns sucking on each one. Slowly I moved up and kissed her. I dropped my hands to her perky ass and picked her up. It was as if she subconsciously pulled me to her bedroom. I lowered her on the bed and took off my shirt. It was strange that she did not do it. I opened her legs and loosened the belt on her jeans. As I started to pull them off I let my tongue trace every part of her body that was revealed from under her jeans. I kissed her inner thighs and the outline of her panties. With every kiss and touch I could feel her body shudder. The wetness of her pussy was seeping through her panties and I knew she wanted me badly. I pulled them off and placed my head right over her mound. Her lips were smooth with just a small hairy strip above her mound. I ran my tongue between the slit of her lips and I heard her moan with every millimetre I went. Her hips lifted to meet my tongue with every lick. She tasted heavenly. Soon I found her clit and started sucking away. She placed her hands on my head and pulled me closer. Her knees were shaking and her body shuddered as I flicked my tongue over her clit. My middle finger started playing with her love hole and as it entered her she gasped. I could feel how her pussy sucked my finger as I started my in and out motion. I could tell that she was close to orgasm and this made me suck even harder.

With a loud squeal she came and her juices spilled on my tongue. Her body contracted and turned red as each pulse of her orgasm hit. With my tongue I traced up her body till our lips met in a sweet and passionate kiss. The front of my jean was soaked in pre cum. I had to free my dick from my jean as it was killing me. Her eyes grew wide as I took it of. I lay down beside her and stroked up and down her body. Her pussy was still sensitive and her body shook each time my hand touched it. I moved over her and slid my dick up and down her slit making sure that the head rubs her clit. With each movement I slowly entered her love hole until the head was just inside of her. I could see how she bit her lip but still said nothing. With one bold plunge I went all the way into her. It was then that I realized. Virgin came out of my mouth without wanting to say it. A tear rolled down her cheek as she said sorry that she did not say anything and was bad in bed. I pulled her up still inside her and hugged her tight. Softly I whispered in her ear that she did nothing wrong and that I am honoured to be her first.

She told me how she wanted to have sex, but that her previous boyfriends made her feel that they just wanted it to put another nick on their bedpost. As we laid there holding each other I decided that I would show her what love can be and teach her how to be a great lover.

I awoke the next morning to find her lying there with her clear blue eyes looking at me. Smiling she asked if I was hungry and while stretching my limbs I growled yes. As she was preparing breakfast I took a shower and reflected on the previous night. Clean and fresh for the day I walked into the kitchen, gave her a kiss and hugged her tight. She was wearing a pair of boxers and a white shirt. She looked so sexy, but innocent as well. We ate breakfast and I helped her clean up.

As I finished the last plate I noticed that she as gone. I called her name, but no answer came. I walked to her bedroom where I found her. She had just taken a shower and was standing there with only a towel covering her naked body. We just looked at each other and no words were spoken. With one slight move of her hand her towel dropped to the floor. "Make love to me" came from her lips. I walked over to her and we kissed like never before. She took of my shirt and pressed her upper body against mine.

My hands caressed her breasts. Her nipples were hard and longing for attention. I placed her hand on top of the throbbing bulge inside my pants and slowly made a circular motion with it. With my free hand I moved around her body to the crack of her perky ass. Sliding down till I could feel the bottom of her pussy. Slowly I teased her love hole as the wetness surrounded my finger. I let go of her hand on my ever growing bulge and she continued to rub and stroke. I felt as her hands met at the top of my pants. With her thumbs she pulled them down. My cock sprang free and made a splat sound against her tummy. I slowly spread her legs letting my dick fall between them, rock hard just under her pussy.

I pulled her closer and I could feel how my dick slid between the slit of her wet pussy. We fell back onto the bed with her on top. Her hips made an automatic bucking motion as she rubbed her wet clit on my dick. I pushed her into a sitting position. Her hips kept making a bucking motion. The feeling of her wet pussy rubbing my dick pulsed thru my body. Slowly I lifted her until I was able to place my shaft at her love hole. With trust she gazed into my eyes and slowly started to lower herself on my rod. She closed her eyes and threw her head forward; grunting as she took in more and more of my nine inches. She gasped whilst digging her nails into my chest as she reached the bottom of my shaft.

She kept the position for a few seconds and then started moving up slowly. My hands stroked her body, feeling every curve like I was a blind man. Our bodies melt and movement increased. She started to ride my dick more as her pussy got use to my cock, grinding her clit every time she hit the base of my shaft. Her grunting became moaning. She loved it. With every upward movement her pussy sucked my cock. Making it glisten with her juices. Her body started to shake and I knew she was close to climax. With a loud gasping grunt she came, gripping my cock till I could take no more. I blew my load deep inside her as she collapsed on me. Every pulse of her pussy sucked more of my cum into her.

We laid there satisfied with the experience. Later that day I left. I had to get back to work the next day. For the next week we talked for hours on the phone and by the Monday after that I went to fetch her as she was moving in with me.

To be continued...