Teaching Me How To Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally untangled myself from him. "How else can we do it?"

"Here." He pushed the coffee table out of the way and lay on his side.

"Lie down facing my penis," he told me. I looked at his hardening penis and he touched my pussy.

"This is called sixty nine." He pulled me on top of him and started eating me out. I immediately started sucking him. We had just come a lot so we didn't come for a long time.

"Oh god," I said as I jacked his penis. "That feels amazing." His tongue explored every fold, sucking down my juices hungrily. I started sucking him enthusiastically, my tongue flying over his head. I sucked down whatever precome I could. I came hard on his face, my juices pouring out of me. I screamed into his cock while sucking as hard as I could. He groaned under me and I took him out and licked just his hole.

"Liftoff!" I cried when I was greeted with a fountain of come a foot high. I tried to catch it in my mouth but without much luck. I started blowing him to another erection while he worked on my second orgasm, which was coming very soon. He rapidly tongued my clit and I dumped another orgasm on his face. He fingered me and kept up tonguing my clitoris. I sucked on his head and screamed into it as he kept me in orgasm, my knees giving way. He held up my ass as he gave me amazing oral for what felt like a year. I was dimly aware that he came again in my mouth but I couldn't swallow it down so I let it dribble out.

"Oh my god!" I had to stand up. I looked between my legs. He was smiling, drenched in my come. His skin was shiny with it.

"I love this view," he said. "But I need to pee. Come hold my penis."

I laughed. "You are way too much."

He cupped my ass. "Am I now?"

I directed his pee into the toilet.

"Is it hard to pee when you're hard?" I asked.

"Extremely."

"I need to go, too." I sat on the toilet. "Are you leaving?"

"I want you to suck me." He held my head and guided me to his penis.

"You're relentless," I said.

He stepped in the shower and turned on the water. I got in with him and closed the glass.

"I want to do it in the shower," I said. "Can we?"

"I think we can come to an arrangement," he said. "Let me wash your hair."

I turned around and he pressed his erection into my ass. I spread my legs and leaned against the wall. He plunged right in, warm and satisfying. He got shampoo and started washing my hair. I bounced my hips up and down on him. He conditioned my hair and pushed forward, driving me into the wall. He picked up one leg and started thrusting up into me. I pressed back against him. He soaped up his hands and started rubbing my clit. I was moaning and panting for him, wanting release. He lifted me off the ground as I came. He pressed my body into the tile and stayed deep inside until I finished.

The water ran over my hair and down his body as I sucked him enthusiastically. He moaned as he came in my mouth and I sucked it all down.

"That's what I call a hot shower," he said. He filled up the bathtub.

"Suck me back up?" he asked.

"Of course." I started sucking him until he was all the way hard. It wasn't difficult, he was hard all the time.

I sat down on his penis and kissed him. "Mmm, we can do this for a while," I said.

We sat inside each other and kissed, our lust growing slowly.

"Turn around," he whispered. I lay back on him. He soaped up his hands and ran them over my breasts and stomach. It sent pleasurable shivers down my body.

I put my hands and feet in the tub and pumped my hips up and down.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah," I moaned every time he impaled me fully. His hands reached around to my clit and began rubbing it.

"Augh!" I moaned up at the ceiling as I came on his dick. I looked down to see my juices gushing out of me. He squeezed my breasts as he came deep inside me.

"Wow," I said. "I feel really clean."

I lay on top of him, lightly massaging my clit while he massaged my tits. He started going soft inside me. I started flexing my pussy muscles, seeing if I could get him hard just by the power of my vagina alone.

"Jesus Christ, Angel," he moaned into my hair.

"Does that feel good?"

"That feels amazing."

"Let's get out of here." He pushed me to my feet. I couldn't resist throwing myself wantonly onto him as we stumbled from the bathroom into the bedroom. I got my computer chair and made him sit on it.

His erection was long and hard, glistening with precome. I did a little dance over him, shaking my tits and wiggling my ass for him. His hands run up and down my body. He was so hard, all of him. Hard muscles, hard features, and especially hard penis. I sank onto him.

"Just sit back," I told him as I kissed his nose. "Relax, and enjoy."

I started moving my hips back and forth on him. I held my hair up, showing off my big thirty four E tits. I pressed them into his face and he started licking. I impaled myself fully and used just my muscles. I heard him groaning into my cleavage, "You're so tight."

I pressed him into me, my body sliding against his. I was sweating all over him and he was licking it up. I sucked his tongue into my mouth and held it there. There is nothing better than a hard, deep, erotic kiss while having your boyfriend's penis buried deep inside you. He began to raise his hips up and down and my orgasm came crashing upon me. My legs went totally limp as I thrashed upon him, my orgasm pouring out onto the seat between us.

"Oh, yes," I got off him and bent over, leaning my head against the sheets on the bed. "Do me."

He grabbed my hips and thrust inside. I let myself go limp as I let him take me, harder and harder until he came jerking inside me. He then jumped over me and lay on his back. I sat on his face and began sucking him again. #

I couldn't believe my luck. Angel's sex drive matched my own, if not surpassed it. We spent the entire evening sucking and fucking.

It was about midnight and we were beginning to get tired. We've been fucking since I got here at four in the afternoon.

I looked at her spread out before me as I fucked her doggy style. She has a round, firm, inviting ass. She's about five foot six, a little tall for a girl. She weighs about a hundred fifteen pounds, a good healthy weight for someone with her build. She's got gorgeous curly brown hair that falls gracefully down her back. I ran my hands through it, feeling the soft curves.

"Turn over," I whispered. She lay on her back and put her legs up to her chest. I ran my finger down her perfectly shaved pussy before thrusting inside. I held her long, ripe legs in the air as I thrust up and down. I kissed her calves and savored her salty taste. I then wrapped her legs around my ass and began thrusting deeply. Her face looks young, about sixteen, with big brown eyes, small eyebrows, small nose, and the biggest, fullest set of blowjob lips I've seen on a girl. Her breasts are a perfect thirty four E, round, high, and firm on her teenage body. They bounce every so slightly as I thrust into her. I take her fullness into my hands and squeeze their reassuring firmness. I move down. Her stomach is toned and tight, without an ounce of fat. I could feel her runner's muscles beneath her tight, tan skin. I moved down to her perfectly Brazilian waxed pussy, bald and ready for giving oral to. I pulled back her hood to reveal her nodule. I pressed my thumb into it and she shouted my name. I pressed harder and in a circle. Her pussy clenched on my penis. Her juices soaked the bed. Alicia told me about squirters once, women who come so hard they ejaculate. I wondered if Angel was a squirter. I decided to find out. I took myself out and shoved my fingers inside her, up at her g-spot. She cried out shrilly as I attacked her clit with my tongue. Her hips bucked up to me as I continued to assault her until she came. I pulled back at the last moment with just my fingers rapidly moving her clit. She greeted me with a warm, powerful spray of pure pussy juice onto my chest.

Before she could recover I plunged back in and lay over her, our bodies together, my hips pistoning my cock in and out.

We kissed and she came again, causing my cock to tighten and then pump my load deep inside her.

I kissed her one last time and sat back to look at her. She was sweaty, flushing, heaving, and gorgeous.

"You're so beautiful," I said.

She smiled and pulled me back to her. She rolled on top of me. "Are we ever going to stop?"

"It's only out first day together. Maybe it will taper off tomorrow."

"I don't know if I want it to," she gushed.

The moon was coming up. It was getting late.

"Come here." I took her into my arms and we rested, the sweat dripping off our bodies in the hot summer night. I turned off the light.

"I love you, Angel," I said to her. I didn't really know what love was because I hadn't experienced it before. I just knew that we were really good friends, we loved having sex, and we needed each other. If that isn't love, what is?

"I love you, too," she said sleepily. I held my arm around her and massaged her nipples. She groaned slightly and opened her legs for me. I put her back to me and wrapped her leg around my pelvis. I entered her fully, slowly stroking myself in and out. I felt her breath deepen and her heart quicken. I reached my other hand around to massage her clit. She put her hand over mine, feeling my penis slowly move in and out. I stayed very still in her, just feeling the moment, her slippery tightness around my firm erection.

"Oh Michael, I'm coming. Come with me."

I sucked her neck and rubbed her clitoris. It set off a long, slow orgasm. I felt my semen well up inside me and finally pour into her, filling her and spilling out onto the sheets. I felt a waterfall of her juices between us as she had a powerful orgasm. Then we drifted slowly off to sleep with my softening cock still inside her.