All Comments on 'Teaching Tara Ch. 01'

by StepDadtoTara

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
eodomeodomover 12 years ago
Potential

I'm not sure if this is truly a first story or if you are just using another pseudonym but it's an interesting story line and has good potential for additional chapters. Keep it up.

StepDadtoTaraStepDadtoTaraover 12 years agoAuthor
Reply

Thank you for the comment.

Not the first story I have written, but the first published here. And no, no other profiles on here.

Working on Ch8, just have to get them past the editors.

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53over 12 years ago
Good beginning

You definitely have the beginnings of a good story here. Hopefully you'll develop this further as he turns tara into his submissive slut, pet and fuck toy.

silver766silver766over 12 years ago
Damn that was hot!

I like where you're going with this story. Can't wait to see where you take it from here. You defintely got a five from me.

Thanks from miss silver766

xXleesilXxxXleesilXxover 12 years ago
Good beginning

Loved it but the jump from his thoughts being fatherly and wanting to talk it over with his wife to the punishment was a little fast in my opinion...unless maybe it was moms idea? Cant wait to read the next installment.

xXleesilXx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Start!

I liked your story but I'd really like to have a little more character as well as story development.

No need to rush into things and little more attention to the build up to "the scene" would really go a long way...

Kudos to you, and I hope you'll post the rest soon!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago
Confusing

I'm all for using sex to tame the teen queen but the switch was way too quick. He should make her dump Mike and beg daddy to teach her to be a good little fuck toy. By the time mommy comes home she will obey so well that dressed in slave garb she can crawl under the covers and devouwer moms pussy in the middle of the night. Maybe Tara will be the family sex toy too be used by all. Great start just a few things too work on but we will be here reading Tarasdady ;)

adorablebaseballgirladorablebaseballgirlover 12 years ago
Please PLEASE continue!

You are off to a great start, I would love to keep following this series, but I agree with others who are saying that she switched too fast. I feel like she actually needs taming. Please bring Mike back to help Dad. And maybe another man. I love reading stories about daughters getting fucked in every hole by Dad plus friends. Gets me so wet.

StepDadtoTaraStepDadtoTaraover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you for your comments and constructive critique, the story will become a little clearer in the second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Sorry to say, but this story seemed thrown together in a haste. First he kicks out the "intruder", before inviting him in afterwards. Lame storyline, and weird turns. 1 star.....

StepDadtoTaraStepDadtoTaraover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anon

But, if you read it, Mike says he has to leave, Tom invites him to stick around.

But thank you for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sooo refreshing

Such an intreguing start to a story. so many possible threads to develop.

I do look forward to reading more to see where you take us

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 12 years ago
Looking for Cumslut Tara

A little quick off on the start, but it is all up to the writer. This is going to be a good adventure.

RS

MattAkerMattAkerover 12 years ago

Nice story, would have preferred Mike not being allowed to be involved with her again, keeping it "in the house". Especially since she was only with him to "learn" anyhow, but it's your story and to each their own. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous