Teaching The Young

Story Info
He enjoys younger women.
6.9k words
4.59
105.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manthing
manthing
66 Followers

I enjoy young women; not that an older woman can't do things that are fantastic, but I just prefer them young. Matter of fact, the younger the better. Nothing under 18 mind you, but still 18 to 25 is my preference. Look at me and you might say, "Sure Pops, guess you would like something you can't get". Agreed, I am past my 45th birthday, but I still get my share. Sometimes it is the age that works the magic for the young ones. True, stamina is not my forte' and washboard abs are not mine to display. But I do have a distinguished look about me, dark brown hair with slight graying at the temples, over 6 foot tall and under 225 pounds, a strong athletic type build and from what most ladies say, piercing blue eyes and an ear for hearing things that can be used to my advantage. In other words I rely on what I have and not what I have not. And some, but not all ladies like it that way.

Lacking a better term I'll start by saying I stalk my prey at the normal areas, the Mall (careful not to go for those who say they are old enough, but aren't, the grocery store, and the quaint little hang-outs where a lot of lovers quarrels and just flat ‘didn't show-up for a date' happens. My most recent lady came from just such an encounter.

I had gone to a small club close to my house and was sitting near the back of the room, watching all the young men and women jockey for position. You learn more from just watching from a distance than if you are in the middle of the activity. It was not long before the true jocks had taken the floor and you could watch the testosterone levels climbing. Some of the ladies loved it and those were not for me. Simple hormones for simple minds are not my idea of a long sensual encounter. Rather I prefer the type woman that will watch and then back away from such men. Several ladies call me for months and years after our encounters. Some to just talk while others would like to remember what it is like to be made love to. I am more than willing to work a damsel in distress into my bed, for her sake of course.

This particular night I watched as four young women in their early 20 came into the club. From their attire I would say entry-level executives or secretaries, but it mattered not. All were attractive and were as distinctive from each other as you can be. A blonde that was tall with legs that went on forever (she would not be the one for me, too many alpha males to wade through), while another was a gorgeous brunette with a killer body. The two remaining were similar in height, about 5 foot 6 or so and both were about 115 to 120 pounds. But one was of a darker completion and had nearly jet-black hair and the final one was a smartly dressed redhead with hair that was on the lighter shade of the red scale.

I watched intently as the men in the group eyed and then moved over almost in mass. Sure enough the blond took the lion's share (or should I say Lioness's share), with the busty brunette coming in a close second. The remaining had little to pick from and you could tell that the redhead seemed happy about it. She sort of backed away and left the rest of the men to her friend. I watched intently as they filed past and each was given a simple no thank you from her and some got a headshake was all. Seems she did not wish to be bothered tonight – maybe she was the designated driver. Regardless, as the line grew thinner and the offers to dance diminished I figured it was time for me to either get shot down as well or have a shot at a pleasant conversation with a lady with taste.

I rose slowly and made my way over toward the table and stood along side for a few seconds before she finally looked up into my eyes. The look she had in her face almost made me want to leave and not say a word. She was tired of the same old lines and the dating scene in general if I caught her drift. Still she looked up and my entire approach changed.

I looked straight at her and opened my mouth and then said, "Never mind, you've heard it all by now, sorry to have bothered you."

I was completely turned away before I heard any sound from her, a slight exaggerated swallow. I paused and turned my head back toward her and said, "You know the best way to avoid being ask by every guy in the joint, right?"

She gazed up at me an ever so slight sparkle came from her eye, "No, apparently I don't."

I turned back toward her, "The best two ways to avoid being asked by every guy is first, be very unattractive, something you can't do, and second and almost as good as the first, is be in the place with an older guy that everyone thinks is your dad. Care to try it?"

She pondered for a moment and then said, "Well, I think I have already told every guy here no, so I don't think I'll have any trouble. But thanks anyway."

It was an answer I had anticipated because of hearing it for years before. I looked around and said, "You're most likely right, but the evening shift gets off from the hospital in about 10 minutes and this place will be really crawling with ‘us guys'. Tell you what, if you change your mind, I am sitting right over there and if you want a change of tempo, pick your drink up with your left hand and I'll be right back over to help move them along – deal?"

"Deal", she smiled and deliberately picked up her drink with her right hand. I smiled as I caught the intention and moved back to my chair. It was the best I effort I was willing to put into this tonight. If I got lucky, then great, if not, well there is always other nights.

There was a small band and when they started playing it was almost on cue for the room to fill up again with the disproportionate number of men to women. I watched as the young red head started her dutiful shaking of the head and politely saying no. Then as the door opened to yet another gaggle of men she glanced my way and I held up my glass in my left hand. I could see the gears working in her mind as she toyed with the idea. Just the men surveyed the area and saw only a couple of available ladies they were heading right toward her. I smiled inwardly as she grasp her glass in her left hand and brought it to her lips.

I stood and moved as quickly as I could to be beside her just as a guy was leaning in to ask the important questions.

"Hey honey, sorry I didn't see you come in. Guess I was in the little boys room."

The guys there looked at me and then at her and I calmed them quickly, "Sorry guys, but my daughter is taken tonight. She promised to help me celebrate my birthday."

I leaned in and gave her an innocent peck on the cheek. "Hope you haven't been waiting too long."

"Just got here dad", she said not too all convincingly. Still it worked as they began to back off.

"Care to join me at my table, a little off the beaten path, but sill you can see your friends when they are ready to leave."

"What makes you so sure I want to know when they leave?"

"Well, you are the only one that refused all the massive male humanity in here and you are drinking plain coke, generally a good sign that the person is a driver for the group. Am I right by chance?"

"Yes. I am the driver, but if the girls are like normal, the only one I have to get home will be myself. They always seem to end up with someone for the night."

"But not you. I figure you are just being nice to your friends. You most likely don't even enjoy this sort of place."

"You are right again, but hey, it's either this of a night in front of the tube. I may not enjoy it too much, but it is better than that."

"By the way daughter, my name is Richard. Mind if I ask you yours?"

"Samantha, Sam for short."

"And which do you prefer to be called?"

"Well ‘dad', you can call me anything you like."

She gave me a big beautiful smile and then said, "I prefer Sam."

"Sam it is. Glad you decided to try my anti-guy therapy." I stretched out my hand and she took it in hers and again the smile, "I am too."

We continued to chat for some time and when her first friend left, the blond, I figured my time was drawing near. But I did not pursue, just enjoyed the company. Then eventually I excused myself to go to the little boys room and when I came back I had three women at the table – Sam and her two friends. As I approached the conversation at the table stopped and all three women looked at me. Soon as I sat down the conversation began again but it was strained. I sat for a moment and then offered to introduce myself. The brunette quickly cut me off as she glared at me.

"Pardon me, but just what did I do wrong here?"

"You trying to pick our little Sam up and she isn't ready for that."

"First off, I thought I was doing her a favor by keeping the dogs at bay and even introduced myself as her dad so she wouldn't have to worry about comments being made. Second, she is a grown woman and if I did want to pick her up, she would most likely say no for fear of killing me."

I paused for that to sink in and then even the brunette began to laugh. The ice was broken and we soon returned to our respective activities. The brunette, Laura, was dancing with a guy who was on the drunk side and was trying to get her clothing off on the dance floor, and Tina, the last one was being led outside by her date. I held on to the idea that I might get lucky tonight for another 15 seconds or so and then decided it was better to try a different angle. I could tell Sam was to the point of not knowing what to do with me. Laura was leaving with her ‘date' and the others were already gone. Plenty of guys still around, but most were well past too much to drink.

"Think it is about time for us to call it a night. Mind if I walk you out?"

"I would like that."

I paid our tab, all $19.00 of it, including tip, and we made our way outside. Once in the night air I reached an arm out and she glided up close to me. I gently left it on her should and arm and we walked to her car. Once there she beeped the thing (I hate those things) and I opened the door for her. She hesitated for an instant and looked at me with the most inquisitive look I can ever remember seeing. Almost like she were trying to figure me out. The time was right and I took it. I gasp her hand and brought it to my lips for a soft kiss.

"You know, while I really enjoyed your company tonight and you may still not know what to think of me, I would be honored and pleased if you would have dinner with me Friday night."

Sam gave me that smile again, "I would like that."

"If you like Italian, maybe we can meet at Lucianno's about 8. That be OK?"

"I love Italian and that would be great."

She started her car and drove into the night. Would I see her again or not? Who knew? But about 80 percent of the time, I do.

Friday night came and I found myself at the restaurant at 745. I waited and at 8 she was not there. 810 came and still no Sam. The time hit 815 and I was about to call it a "no show" when she hurried around the corner.

"I am so sorry, time slipped away from me and then the traffic. I thought you might not even be here."

"Are you kidding? I have my tent stashed in the back and was going to wait you out. No matter how long it took."

"You probably do, don't you?"

"Not really, but hey, it makes for a great story."

We ordered appetizers, and some of their special dishes, they had the violinist walking through the area and when he got to us he paused for a little longer than normal and then moved on. I was dressed as youngish as I could get and Sam was stunning in her mid length black dress with pearls. Fitting in the right spots with a fairly deep plunge at the neck to highlight the pearls and split to an area that was both concealing as well as revealing she was a vision to behold. A young goddess with an older man – me.

I ordered wine and we drank, nothing too serious, but enough to get a good feel for the night. Dessert came and went and before we knew it the hour was approaching 1030. Too early to call it a night and yet getting late as well. Eventually we went outside and walked over to her car. As we stood chatting away the air was filled with the wonderful sound of live jazz. Across the parking area was a jazz club. I must admit jazz does things to me and makes me want to dance.

"I don't suppose you care for jazz?"

"I love jazz."

"Really now. Not a lot of ladies like it, least those that are younger. They prefer the harder driving sounds of a harder sound of music."

"Give me a little Tom Scott, or a little of the older Herbie Hancock any day over what they call music today."

"Are you game for a dance or two?"

"Sure. Let's do it."

To the club and when we came out later we were both hot and sweaty from all the dancing (slow numbers were awesome I might add) as well as needing a drink of something other than alcohol. The moment of truth was upon me and it was time to see how she would react.

"I do not know how to tell you this without it sounding like a lone wolf but I do want you to understand. I figured the chances of you showing up tonight, based on what all my friends tell me, at about 10 percent. It was for that reason I selected this restaurant. Nothing against you, just figuring you would be apprehensive at best about meeting me for dinner after our beginning. Anyway, I did not drive tonight – because I live one the next street over. Your call, we can call it a night, or if you would like I can go get my car and we can go somewhere else or you can trust me to come to my place?"

Sam looked a little hurt to start with and then surprised me with "Your place it is. By the way, if I showed and then elected to go to your place, did you clean it up just for me?"

"No, same as always, dirty socks hanging from the light switches, dishes in the sink and most likely all the bottles in the frig have been opened. Still want to go?"

"I think so. Can tell a lot about a man by the way he keeps his property."

We arrived at my house in short order, she drove us, and her immediate reaction was "WOW".

"Combination of earning and having a great-aunt that I did not know existed, pass on and leave me a little money."

We walked inside and I turned on some of the lights. I have collected local artists for years and was fortunate to collect some of an artist that had hit it fairly big. One was an original oil that was purchased for under $1,000 and was now appraised at nearly $100K, so it looked impressive. We went through toward the back to the den and I hit a couple of switches. The curtains opened and the lights came on out-side at the pool and the Jacuzzi.

Sam stared out at the water and commented, "Gee, a person could get real used to something like this."

"So what would you like to drink?"

"Surprise me – you are doing very well so far."

I picked up a glass of delicate wine and brought it to her.

"Here's to a wonderful evening. May it continue until we are ready to start another."

Sam took a sip from her glass and commented, "I bet that water sure feels good. Especially after all the dancing."

"Yes it does. Care to take a plunge?"

I don't think so, but maybe just dangling my feet in, if that would be ok."

"Sure, lets go."

We went outside back into the night air and walked over to the swirling waters of the tub. Sam began to sit on the edge of the hot tub but before she could I dropped a thick towel down so as not to have the material of her dress catch and get ruined. She sat on the edge and was reaching for her shoe, but I beat her to it. Gently drawing the foot from the covering and then placing it down on the edge. I reached for the other and picked it up and did the same thing. Her smile was intoxicating and the sparkles in her eyes were unmistakable. Still I did not press. Instead I sat and began to take my own shoes and socks off. She whirled and dipped her feet into the water. As soon as she was set I grabbed the remote and hit the Jacuzzi switch. Jets of water began to caress the parts of her legs that were close. I looked at her face and knew she wanted more, but did not want to ask. Then using the remote the lights were dimmed with only one small bulb still being illuminated.

"Goodness. It is almost pitch dark like that."

"Yes it is."

With that I stood, undid my slacks and drew them and my shorts off. Followed quickly by my shirt. Then I eased into the water and let the jets do their thing. Sam's eyes adjusted to the near dark conditions and she knew I was in the tub.

"Richard, did you plan to do this so you were wearing a suit, or?" she trailed off.

"Well since you can't see, does it matter?"

"I guess not. Not really."

"You know Samantha, you can join me if you would like. I promise not to bite or do anything else you do not ask me to do. The decisions are all yours from here on out. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, I think so Richard."

I sat with the sounds of the jets going in my ears. I strained to hear something, anything that would tell me which way she was going. Then I knew. I felt her leg as it slid into the water next to mine, softly touching me a couple of times and then she moved a little away from me to enjoy the water jets as I was doing. Times like this I wish I had gotten a smaller tub, but when you have 10 people in one tub, you have to have a bigger one.

I then began to hear a muffled sound, like a cry but not quite. It was Sam as the waters were sweeping her into a world that was safe and warm. We sat for what seemed an eternity, but most likely just 10 minutes or so, before she spoke.

"Richard."

"Yes."

"If I come over to where you are, will you kiss me?"

"Like I said if that is what you would like, yes. It that what you want?"

She did not reply. Instead I felt her move against me. First her toe and foot followed by her leg and torso, then finally her arm. I moved my arm around and over her shoulder and she came into my safe zone without any hesitation. I held her tightly, but with being too firm. The there was the unmistakable sound of her beginning to softly cry. I was not prepared for that. Instead I held her a little tighter and she continued to softly sob. Finally, she stopped and when she did she raised her lips and lightly kissed me on the neck. I continued to hold her even when she kissed me again. Her lips lingered on my flesh, causing electricity to surge through me, straight to my cock. I turned my face toward her and even in the near darkness I could see her eyes brimming with tears. I brought my free hand to her face, stroking softly, brushing hair from her face and remained steady as she strained to rise up to my lips. After she had gone as far as she could I lowered my lips to hers. I was surprised by the intensity of her kiss. She was so full of passion and yes, even lust. I adjusted to her lips on mine and was shocked when her hand began moving on my arm and chest. My hand moved to her thigh and I knew there was little distance from where my hand rested to the dew covered honey pot nestled between her legs. Once contact was made Sam began to squirm, her legs moving apart.

I moved my fingers slowly along her silky skin from her thigh to her knee and back up. Finger nails trailing, goose bumps rising to greet a passing traveler. Each time I moved my fingers on her leg she'd shift slightly, until her inner thigh was available. She was uncertain, my hand movement slowed to allow her to back out. Ultimately my hand stopped within centimeters of her prize. I could feel heat rising from her and it was all I could do to resist plunging a finger into her womanhood, making her scream aloud with passion. I remained in control for what seemed hours. Sam then increased the intensity of her kiss while her hand moved down to my lap. She moved her hand along my shaft as it rose to the occasion. Using her fingers she climbed to the top. It was now obvious she was more than willing.

manthing
manthing
66 Followers
12