Teaching The Young

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand still moved on her creamy thigh and trailed along the surface of her skin. Moving up to her swollen breast she took in a large amount of air and caught it in her lungs. My hand didn't stop until it touched her chin softly.

She paused and I ask the question, "What do you want me to do?"

Sam looked at me with lustful passion and I knew her answer before she spoke, Make love to me Richard. I want you so bad. I want you to fuck me. Fuck me now."

An inner smile came to me as I pressed my lips to hers. Our tongues were in a battle with no chance of victory or loss as they lashed back and forth, each trying to gain the upper ground, retreating and then advancing. Even as our tongue war continued her hand began a quest for the fountain of youth sprouting from my hip area. She wrestled with it trying to move it toward her area of need.

I timed my approach perfectly. As her hand went to grab me, my fingers hovered high on her thigh. Just as her fingers encircled my shaft, I touched her smooth pussy. Her sharp intake of breath indicated our mutual contact. Her hand marveled at my still rising shaft as my fingers began to explore. Tracing the outer edges of her pussy lips, then pushing the material into her vulva and rubbing. Her clit stood proud and erect, craving more attention. I wanted to give but I have always desired a woman's breast, but only the proper proportion. From what I had seen earlier and my hand action earlier I knew Sam met the qualifications. Her flesh was smooth and yielding, the kind made for worship and praise. She seemed flawless and from her touch, I wanted to see, smell and taste all of her. My fingers ran along the inner edge of her thigh to the smooth surface of her back. After a couple of minutes of this Sam released my cock, broke our kiss looked into my eyes and rose from the tub. She moved from me and I knew it was over as soon as it began. But instead, she surprised me again.

"Can we go inside so I can see what I doing?"

I rose from the waters and told her that her wish was mine to grant. As I stood I felt the water dripping from my erect cock and running down my legs. I hit the remote and a couple of smallish lights came on to light the path. We made our way inside and she followed me without question or hesitation. Finally we reached the master suite. I turned on a couple of effect lights and turned to see one of the most beautiful bodies I had ever seen in my life.

My eyes traveled over her body spying a near flawlessly shaved mound of Venus. I looked upward and found a slim waist and a flat tummy that spoke of youth and exercise. Higher still to the twin breasts perched on her chest with the rose colored nipples that so many red heads have. A soft well defined neck and lips that begged to be kissed over and over again. Then I reached her eyes. What could I say the best part was the eyes of a woman bearing her soul? They were beautiful just beautiful. Her hand made an involuntary pass against her nipple causing the flesh to grow even more rigid. Back her nail went, flicking at the tip of her breast, elevating it as if on a small silver platter, being served to the hungry man in front of her. Then her thumb came to play also as she caught the tender morsel, pinching between the two as she rolled it back and forth.

If her intention was to make me more excited she had succeeded. My cock was sticking straight up into the air. Her eyes were riveted to my cock. The purplish head was staring back at her. An eerie silence hung in the room. I waited, but she was still transfixed by my cock. My hand went to her but she didn't respond. I leaned forward and took her hand. Tugging gently, I pulled her toward me while at the same time spreading my legs so she could get a good look at what I was offering to her. Gradually she sank to her knees, eyes glazed over, and looking straight ahead. She was unable to move so I brought her hand to my thigh and left it there. Then I reached behind her head, pulling her gently toward my shaft. My remaining hand went to my shaft and encircled it. Lazily beginning an up and down motion, while not using much pressure. I knew I'd pop my cork with too much stimulation. Her resistance was minor as her hand moved toward my shaft. Finally making contact, her fingers stretched to make it around. Her touch was soft, yet determined. Languidly her hand rose, changed direction and return to the base. Again and again, never using much pressure, yet so stimulating. Each time applying the same pressure, like she had never seen a cock before.

Finally words came to her - "I've never seen such a beautiful cock. I don't think I can take all of this."

I smiled knowing she must not have seen many men since I know I m not the big cock in the barn. As she spoke, her mouth came to my steel hard cock and her tongue wormed out, touching the engorged head, pressing into the fleshy tip. Just then a small eruption of pre-come ran from the end. Sam pulled back for moment to watch as the liquid trickled down the shaft. With a quick stroke she captured the lead edge and ran her tongue back to the top of the shaft, collecting it all. Her tongue was like velvet as she played with the hole in the tip causing yet another spilling of precious fluid. I reached down and found her breasts. They were standing proud, indicating her increased level of excitement. Nipples were taut, rising with each breath only to sink backs down with each exhale of air. My fingers touched those marvelous melons as Sam played tongue tag with my cock head. Her level of excitement grew from the contact and caused her mouth to open wider still.

Slowly she took my soon to be erupting love stick into her mouth. I could feel every thing she did to my cock. Her teeth were playing on the top of the shaft while her tongue was working the underside from mid length to head. I told her I would come soon and her eyes met mine to she was proud of herself and she had no intention of letting me come anywhere but her mouth. Realizing this and wanting to lick her pussy before I fucked her, I no longer tried to hold back my seed. The feeling built in my nuts and worked from there.

In less than two minutes I spoke the words "I'm coming."

Sam opened her eyes wide and took me deep into her throat. Her lips touched my sack and triggered my first eruption. As if rehearsed, she pulled back just in time to take my full load into her mouth, not her throat. Her faced showed the signs of struggle to contain the volume, but also showed bliss and pride. My orgasm was one of the most intense I could remember in some time with my balls flexing up only to fall back and flex again.

Finally, the eruptions ended and Sam pulled off with nary a single drop being lost. She smiled triumphantly. Victory was hers, but the pleasure was shared. Her face took on a distinctively different look, one of lust and carnal anticipation. Slowly I drew myself up, my strength returning, until I could sit on the edge of the bed and begin to move her onto the surface also.

Gently and gracefully she reclined onto her bed, her eyes sparkling in the light. Even as she did so her hand began to trail downward past her enlarged breasts, past her flat abdomen, over the smoothness leading to her love hole. Pausing at the edge of her labia, her fingers gingerly played along the edges. Sam eased her full pussy lips apart, while the unmistakable sounds of her juices ebbed and flowed within her. Testing the inner chamber with just the tip of her finger, she sighed softly before withdrawing the finger. She dragged it forward leaving a slim trail of coital fluid behind. As she drew near her naval the trail ended for she had extracted only a small portion.

She had laid a trap for an unsuspecting fly. A fine trail of honey leading toward the hive and I was a willing fly. I lay next to her and then moved slightly over her to kiss her. Her lips were full and her tongue active with my own. From a check of the back of my throat all the way to the surrounding lips she covered all the area, lashing my tongue with hers. But it was time to move south, so I went. I moved from her warm and receptive mouth to the hollow of her neck, only to rise and take an ear lobe into my mouth to suck gently. Going back to her neck I nuzzled into the folds for no other reason then to delay my approach to her glory spot. Moving back onto the main highway to paradise, I went between her breasts into the valley and wandered to both sides of the road. My hands encircled each of her globes as they spread out on her chest. Pulling them both toward the center so that I might lap at her nipples and gently persuaded them to give forth the milk that they did not contain. Lavishing both nipples with my tongue and paying humble obeisance to each in my own way. They rose and fell, from soft and pliable to erect and stiff to near pulsing with a life of their own. My own saliva was keeping them wet and the coolness of the room caused them to grow even stiffer. But as much as I enjoyed playing with her twin peaks, I knew even more fertile ground lay ahead and so my journey continued.

Using my fingers I lightly traced each rib as my tongue traveled southward. The rise and fall of her chest and stomach indicated her excitement for she knew where I was going. My cock was hard once more, but it would have to wait for I could smell her nectar and I was not about to mix it with my seed.

I reached the end of the road to heaven. Breaking my trail of fluid and homage, I slid off the bed and came back up between her outstretched legs. But instead of diving right into the nectar nest, I returned to where I was before. Resuming my path along her abdomen, I moved again, reaching her navel. Her sharp intake of breath told me she either liked attention being lavished there, or it was something that was seldom done. I traced the outer perimeter making smaller and smaller circles as I went. Then when it was obvious the area had been sufficiently covered, I moved in for the kill. Stabbing straight into the heart of her navel with my tongue, only to tease and retreat. Even as I pulled back, her stomach lurched upward trying to recapture my invading instrument. But my tongue was too quick. Back to circling and then stabbing once more. I repeated the exercise over and over as her breaths became more pronounced. My hand moved back to her breasts, tweaking her nipples even harder, causing her voice to elevate her desires. Finally my tongue stayed in her navel, splitting the tiny folds of flesh, trying to root out some hidden enemy or morsel of food. Sam grabbed my head and pulled me even tighter against her abdomen. Only a short distance to travel, the aroma was becoming intense, matching my desire. I pulled from her navel and started south again. She seemed disappointed until my nose began playing on Venus mound. My breath continued along her thighs while my tongue was still searching for whatever it could find. Her leg brushed my arm and I allowed it to continue until it rested gently on my shoulder, followed by her other leg. When settled, she had a leg on either side of my head, the backs of her knees resting on my shoulders that would allow for maximum penetration.

Finally I pulled back, her legs sliding along my shoulders; I gazed at the form spread before me. Her juices were literally dripping from her cunt, running down the crack of her beautiful ass and pooling on the bed. The amount of liquid was impressive and I knew as hungry as I was, it was time to "wet the appetite" so to speak. Using my tongue once more I traveled along the outer perimeter, causing her to shift as she tried to make me slip off the ridge and fall into her waiting chasm. But I was careful. Finally with strength I didn't know she possessed, she took hold of my hair and at the same time used her legs and feet to pull me into her waiting orifice as her first orgasms struck. Just as I thought, hers was the nectar of a goddess, sweet and plentiful and my entire face was coated.

When her tremors ceased I glanced toward her face and couldn't see it. Her breasts had risen, trying to touch the ceiling. They throbbed with a life all their own. As much as I wanted to suck them in, I knew there was something else I had to do first. I rose and my cock popped up from between my legs. I was ready to fill her cunt with my fluid to replace that which I had just lapped out. Sam rose on her elbows and her eyes grew wider from and anticipation once more. My cock had swollen to an even larger proportion than before. The large purple head was bobbing back and forth as I rose to my feet between her thighs. Her legs remained over my shoulders until she was bent into an "L" shape. The position elevated her pussy off the bed and was at the right position for me to assault her. I approached her love hole as Sam reached down to spread her pussy lips apart to help me inside. I approached her channel until the head of my cock touched her. Her sharp intake of breath told me she was ready. Grasping my cock I moved until the head eased into her love channel. It was so smooth as I began to move back and forth, never going too far in or pulling out. Sam began to rock with me as I sawed in and out, building speed. Her steamy cunt had gapped open, and when the time was right, I saw her face, a veil of unbridled lust, distorted in her excitement. Her eyes were tightly shut and her teeth clinched into a frown of determination as I shoved. My cock sailed past areas untouched by anyone until now. I struck bottom and my nuts ended against her up turned ass. I held it there as a shriek came from her indicating how she enjoyed being impaled by my iron rod.

Nesting in her hole, I withdrew only to charge again. Increasing speed with each thrust, hammering away, my sack crashing against her ass cheeks until contractions indicated an impending explosion once more. I concentrated on my own pleasures, but became aware of her body beginning to tremble as an overwhelming spasm overtook her body. Still I rammed in and out and when the time arrived for me to dump my seed, I grasp Sam's hips and pulled her forward while driving forward. The impact was loud but drowned out by her cries of pleasure. Spurt after spurt shot from me into her reservoir until I slowed in speed, letting the last couple of spasms jettison out. My seed was depleted and my cock shrinking as a fierce battle had been waged, but well worth the losses.

As I released her legs and moved away from the bed I noticed her form was not at rest. Instead she was still experiencing the last throngs of an orgasm. Not being able to tell if she had made it at this point and was coming down or if she was still climbing, I took a deep breath for energy and dove into the wetness we had created. Soon as my tongue crossed her clit she nearly screamed and locked her legs around my head, pulling my face deep into her come soaked snatch. The aroma was musty, but the flavor was sweet and I lapped it up with increased fervor. When Sam reached her last plateau, I felt her thighs begin to tremble against my ears and her breath became even more labored. All was music to my ears, metaphorically speaking of course. Finally, she released me from her death grip. I crawled back up on the bed, resting beside her. I was spent, as was she. I had not come so much since my early twenties. Later we rose and took a shower together. After failed attempts at resisting each other, we ended up making love again. In total we made love seven times that night and it was only the beginning.

Younger women are indeed a wonderful thing and when you can find one as unique as Sam you should hold on. I did not. We both realized that we could not have a sustained relationship, as she wanted children and a father for them that was not 50 or so when they were born. That does not mean we have not had a wonderful time on numerous occasions since our first time. She is now married to what seems to be a nice guy and we have decided to not do anything to jeopardize her marriage, but who knows.

12