Teaching Too Well Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shood1
shood1
3 Followers

Abruptly I had to stop, hearing a sound come from downstairs. We both stopped looking at the door, but continued to breathe hard. We looked at each other panic-stricken.

"Chloe! My parents are home I don't want to get you in trouble." I spoke in an urgent whisper.

"Yes, you must go. But I will see you soon!" She kissed me quickly and then I picked up my clothes and ran out the door without dressing.

"Pete? You home?" My mom yelled from downstairs. I ran into my room dressing on my bed. "Pete?" My mom began to walk upstairs. I then went to lie down in my bed and turn on the TV as she came in. "Hey, Pete. How was your night?"

"Eh, it was alright, I've just been watching TV." I hated lying to my parents but I had to.

"Your father and I had a fun time but I think it's about time he and I go to bed. Shall we grab breakfast in the morning?" She walked around my room, I was hoping she wasn't able to identify the smell of sex in the room.

"Sure, but then I am leaving in the afternoon to go see Mike and Jay." I hated that I had made plans with Mike and Jay, my two college buddies, because I wanted nothing more than to stay home and fuck Chloe.

"Okay, in the afternoon we are going to drive Chloe to the airport since she is going home to France for a couple weeks." My mom stated this so matter-of-factly but I was definitely panic stricken for the second time in the evening.

After a brief talk my mom left to head off to bed and I waited in my room. I began to doze off and eventually fell asleep in my clothes disappointed at the fact that I could not have sex with Chloe.

I woke up, or at least I think I did, to see Chloe sitting on the edge of my bed stroking my hair. "Pete, I will be back soon and we can finish what we started." Chloe bent over and kissed my mouth. I softly kissed her back. She then whispered in my ear something I will never forget, "I want to love you again and I always get what I want."

shood1
shood1
3 Followers
12