Teach's Darq Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,504 Followers

"Wrap your legs around me," he commanded as his hands moved to her firm bum.

Even though she weighed only a little more than eight-and-a-half stone, she could not believe the ease with which he lifted her off the ground. She complied with his firm command, opening herself to him.

***

Pushing her back against the cold stone, Darq drove quickly into her. He knew she would be wet and tight. They had teased about it often enough to drive him practically insane. But nothing, no words, could have prepared him for the feel of her. Tight did not even begin to describe the sensation of her warmth and wetness wrapped about the hard length of his stiff black cock. Nothing had ever felt this good and only the first couple of inches were buried inside her.

"Hold on, Teach. This time is going to be fast and hard," he warned before slamming several more inches of his thick cock into her welcoming body.

***

Sarah was not completely inexperienced. She had lived with her ex for almost a year, during which time sex was a rather frequent and enjoyable benefit. She had long ago learned how to play and tease herself to powerful orgasms as she fantasized about dark strangers taking her. Yet this was beyond anything in her experience. There was an edge of pain of course. How could there not be, given that Darq was considerably larger than her ex, and the fact that it had been over two years since she had felt anything inside of her.

Of course, his way was eased by the hours, days and weeks of anticipation that left her cunt wet and needy. She knew too that part of that wetness was biological, the human body's need to procreate, to welcome and accept the seed of a lover and conqueror. That thought alone, the knowledge that the result of this moment might very well be the light skinned baby girl for which her heart yearned so deeply, was more than Sarah could take. Her fingers gripped deeply into the warm wool of his coat as everything else fell away. Her body spasmed in the most powerful orgasm of her life.

***

He felt the squeezing and milking of her tiny body all the way to his toes. Although he had warned her this first time would be fast and hard, even he was not fully prepared for how fast or how hard his orgasm was. Thankful that all the verbal teasing seemed to have his little Teach as hot and horny as he was, he vowed that next time she was getting way more than one of those. But he was powerless to resist the pull of her attraction, slamming deeper into her.

The tip of his cock brushed the softness of her womb as he felt the first burst of his hot come flood her fertile body. He held her firmly and unmoving so that each of the following floods of his seed found its mark with same surety. He could almost picture in his mind the orgasmic roller coaster on which Teach was still cresting causing her cervix to suck his seed deeper into the womb, which would be the home of his child for the next nine months.

He leant this dark head against the cold stone, trying desperately to clear his mind, to focus on the fact that was just his first step on the road to conquering this woman's heart. He found it almost impossible not to whisper her name. Not to let the whole convoluted tale spill from his lips and heart.

But he knew enough about her, about what made her tick, about the deep fears and anxieties that held her captive. And he knew she had right to every one of them. He needed to follow their plan. Needed to bind her to him through their child before he could begin to chip away at those stones that protected her tender heart. But knowing that and carrying through on those plans were two different things. And the powerful way that his body and heart reacted to this woman made him doubt that he could keep up this charade for much longer.

***

It was all more than a bit surreal as Sarah began to drift back to the moment. She could still feel tiny tremors centred deep within her womb. As she opened her eyes and looked into his dark smiling face, the only logical words she could find were "Wow!" She could feel his cock move inside her as he chuckled at her elegant flair for the obvious.

"Then I guess I don't need to ask if you enjoyed that, Teach," he too seemed to have a flair for stating the obvious. "But as a good host, we should probably move the baby making upstairs to that king-size bed and dark blue silk sheets I promised." He brushed a tender kiss across her lips, but made no move to withdraw his still hard cock from where it rested so deep inside of her. Instead he simply gripped her bum tighter in his large hands and turned to do just that.

***

Sarah fidgeted in his arms, protesting that she could walk. But he was not letting her go. The need to feel her in his arms for every single minute of the next two days drove him on as he carried her through his home.

"I want you naked and open in my bed tonight." And every night for the rest of our lives, he thought. His mind filled with dozens of ways to claim and brand her as HIS, besides the obvious of a child that would be, if it was not already, growing inside that hot little body of hers.

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,504 Followers
12