Team Chemistry Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,278 Followers

The time was getting late and it was bedtime so Vicki excused herself to make a washroom break before retiring. Leanne switched out all the lights except for the one by Vicki's bed and crawled under the covers, snuggling in for a comfortable sleep. This left the room dimly lit and gave it a surreal appearance.

When Vicki came back into the room, she went directly to the side of Leanne's bed and crouched down. In the faintly lit room, the sudden move shocked Leanne and she brought her head up slightly to look at the girl. "I am so sorry to be such a big baby but I just hate sleeping alone. Would you mind if we slept together in your bed as I get so scared all by myself?" she asked her stunned coach.

Time seemed to stand still for a few moments and suddenly Vicki seized the opportunity to gain the advantage. She sobbed and even managed to get a tear to run down her flushed cheek, which made her startling revelation seem so real. The desired motherly feelings filled Leanne's mind and she felt the need to comfort the poor girl.

"Oh of course I don't mind as there is lots of room," she whispered and obediently shifted her body across the mattress to leave room for Vicki. Holding the covers high, it was an invitation that would haunt Leanne for the rest of her life. She held the covers and allowed her player to swiftly slip under them.

A tiny sob erupted from the supposed troubled girl as she played the role to perfection and suddenly hugged her mentor. "Thank you so much as it means a lot to me that we can act without letting inhibitions get in the way," Vicki whispered to her overwhelmed coach. The heat being emitted by the young woman was intense and it caused Leanne's breathing to become a little ragged. No one had come this close to her in years other than her loving husband and the feeling was strange.

"I am so sorry for being such a scary cat and you must think I am such a baby," she said in a voice that drew every motherly ounce of sympathy from Leanne. It had the desired affect as she hugged her player and felt her rub up against her curves as tightly as possible. The forced sobs were intended to make her coach do exactly what she was doing in giving the young woman hugs of compassion.

They remained like that for what seemed like minutes and when Leanne tried to relax her grip so she could move away, another sob shook Vicki's body. Feeling the frightened girls response, she hugged her so that she would feel the motherly love. "There is certainly nothing wrong with showing a girl such love and compassion as she is so distraught," Leanne said over and over to herself, which made her feel relieved.

Lying in her coaches' arms, Vicki whispered small talk and the girls chatted back and forth for a few minutes, which made them both feel more relaxed. It was quite uncomfortable but Leanne really didn't know how to get out of the dilemma. Every time she attempted to gain some distance from the girl, she would utter a few more whimpers, which kept the two bodies against each other.

"I am really grateful for your love and for holding me like this," Vicki said. "You see, normally Lynn and I room together and we can sleep together so I don't suffer these awful feelings of inadequacy," she whispered and was now going for the jugular. "When I am alone, my mind keeps doubting anything I do and I keep wondering if I can be a good team player," she said in a low tone. "Lynn helps me and gives me such confidence and you give me the same kind of feeling," she cleverly stated.

Suddenly, Leanne could feel Vicki's hands taking unapproved liberties and her mind fought for a way to stop the advances. Then she felt the hem of her gown being raised up and shuddered with the fact she was unable to do a single thing to stop the assault. "Your body feels so warm and tender, much the same as Lynn's when we are together," she whispered in a voice that was soft and low. "We always sleep in the nude as it allows us to relax and feel so much closer to each other," she said and promptly slipped her hand onto the velvety mound on Leanne's chest.

Leanne was distressed and her mind worked franticly for a solution. How could she tell this girl not to touch her and risk loosing her affection? How could she stop the unwanted caresses without hurting her feelings?

"You have soft, silky breasts and I wish I had such perfect ones," Vicki whispered. As she said it, her skillful fingers caressed the tip so tenderly and expertly that the bud hardened instantly. For some mysterious reason, Leanne found it impossible to voice a word of protest and she faked drowsiness. The only thing her perplexed mind could come up with was to pretend she was going to sleep and pray like hell that Vicki left her alone.

Then Leanne was allowed to roll over on her side and face the opposite direction of Vicki, which brought a big sigh of relief as she thought her prayers were answered. The respite was short lived however as the much bigger feminine body pressed up tight against the married woman. She curved her body to the exact same posture as Leanne, which left both bodies as one. This position was even worse than facing the young woman as it allowed Vicki to take more liberties with her free hands.

Vicki smiled and could hear the rapid breathing next to her and knew she had the upper hand. Her coach would do almost anything not to displease her star player and she was determined to take complete advantage. "I am going to make you a new woman and show you how much I truly appreciate your love and tenderness," she whispered into her ear. The words didn't register in Leanne's troubled mind and she remained motionless, allowing her young player complete autonomy.

"Your skin is so soft, so smooth and tender," Vicki said in a low tone and her fingers traced a path towards a rendezvous with two milky treasures. Leanne closed her eyes tightly and tried to feign her ignorance of what was happening, hoping the girl would allow her to sleep. Then the skillful fingers reached the lower edges of her soft melons and her world was slowly collapsing around her.

Her temperature must have been over one hundred and her heart was beating so fast that Vicki could feel the rapid pulses. She was going to thoroughly enjoy the long, slow assault and was determined to prolong the sweet, lesbian victory over a married woman. Her competitive spirit saw the affair as a challenge and one, which had to be won on the battlefield by the strongest adversary.

It was almost funny when the deft fingers drew circles around the raised nipples, purposely avoiding the tips until they were like swollen pebbles. Each inadvertent caress of the very tip brought a tiny gasp, as Vicki would touch the nipple every few seconds, but just for a fleeting moment.

Leanne finally decided she had to protest or her battle would be lost forever. "Please, Vicki. I don't think we should be in bed together and we need to get some sleep," she mumbled the most pathetic excuse of all time. Without an ounce of remorse, Vicki's demanding fingers of both hands found the ends of Leanne's universe and pinched with enough force to show her who was in command. She milked the nipples like a baby sucking a mother's tit and it brought them to a most hardened stature.

"Yes, you are right, we should go to sleep as we have to play a game in the morning," Vicki said feigning agreement with her coach. Leanne anticipated a reprieve but nothing could be farther from reality. She could feel her tummy quivering like a little schoolgirl in the midst of her first date and her fingers clutched the sheets like they were going to save her.

It was time for the final sympathy card and Vicki dealt it with a steady hand. "Sometimes I hate myself as I just can't seem to do anything to please a person," she whispered and waited a second before continuing. "You probably hate me and think I am no good," she said with a pleading voice and received the expected results.

Leanne hugged Vicki's arms, which were around her body with a show of affection and in an attempt to show her that she cared. "That's certainly not true as all the girls think you are a great player and they all like you a lot," she said. The next action took all the breath from Leanne's lithe body as Vicki's knowing fingers left a burning trail to the Promised Land. In a futile attempt to save her soul, Leanne grasped the hand as it drew near the sparse forest. Vicki's long, slender fingers intertwined in the curly hair and teased the flesh of the raised pelvis.

Leanne held the hand steady and refused to let it venture any closer to the objective. "Please let me go, let my hand touch you so that I can show you how much I need your love," she whispered to the motionless body. "I need your love and I will show you what ecstasy with a woman is really like. I want to show you how a woman makes love to your pussy and fills your body with desire," Vicki whispered a promise to a woman who was unsure of what to do.

"Oh gawd, she wants to touch me there," Leanne said to herself over and over. Suddenly her naïve mind realized that her young player wanted to have sex with her and she was absolutely shocked by it. "I am a married woman and we can't do this," she moaned and deep down inside, knew that in a mere second or two, she would be enthralled in lesbian lust with her most cherish basketball player. Her heart was racing and her breathing stopped while she waited. What made her release the hand she would never understand, but she removed her hand from Vicki's.

Leanne's demise was complete and the young devil smiled, as she would not encounter any more resistance from the beaten woman. Winning was always sweet but this one was truly memorable as Vicki did have loving feelings for her coach. She understood that Leanne's earlier feelings of motherhood and the compassion she showed towards a troubled girl were sincere. Even with these tender feelings, Vicki was determined to reap the rewards of success.

The dainty fingers dipped into the lust filled pit and slowly pried the puffy lips apart to expose Leanne's mortal being to the world. The blow was lethal as the fingers struck the long, protruding clitoris, pinching it until the breathing resumed and Leanne felt totally alive. It was the strangest feeling in the world. Leanne wanted desperately to stop what this girl was doing but her inner desire wanted her to fulfill the promise of showing her how to love another woman.

Vicki molded her long, slender frame tightly against her prey and reached around the flared hips with her left arm, pilfering the vulnerable clit. The expert fingers rolled the throbbing bud in the abundant juices and Leanne was shocked at the wetness between her legs. She desperately wanted to scream at the girl to stop, stop doing it, as this kind of sex was immoral. There was no way she would ever partake in such perverted activities and her body shuddered as she used every ounce of willpower to halt the rising desire inside her loins.

Instead of protests, or words of challenge to the young woman, Leanne uttered the most incoherent animal sounds, which greatly pleased Vicki. Every nerve and muscle inside Leanne's womanly body could feel the demanding fingers of her young lover as she milked the joy from her body. Quickly, she was reaching a point of no return and instead of resisting Vicki's wishes, she wanted to fulfill a fantasy. Leanne's mind was yearning to experience something that was a dream for so many years and one that was talked about by many involved in the sports program.

The young vixen took control of her coach by using her years of experience but her humiliation was still not complete. Vicki could feel the rounded hips thrusting wildly as she pinched the tenderest bud and knew if she continued, Leanne would be forced to succumb to the rising floodwaters. She took the vulnerable woman to the brink of orgasm, then held her fingers perfectly still until the velvety hips quieted. Leanne could not remember a time when she was more aroused and she secretly wanted her player to take her womanhood without anyone knowing. She actually felt a touch of sadness when the waters, which threatened to drown her in lust, receded from the shores.

**

Vicki wanted to ensure the total commitment of her coach and relished the thought of having such a gorgeous, willing slave. By the time she and her teammates were done with their coach, she would not be the same woman. It was a known fact that many girls who played on the various teams were lesbian, if not full fledged, practicing ones during the season. Vicki had the occasional boyfriend but seemed to keep coming back to girls, as they were more sensitive and caring.

It was true that she was the master of the team and used many of the players for her own personal enjoyment from time to time. Vicki and Lynn, who was now assistant coach, had played together until Lynn's graduation two years ago. They were best friends and lovers and the fact was well known to the entire Pandas team. They had planned the seduction of their coach and each yearned to taste the rewards of their lovely leader.

Dreams over the past couple of months filled Vicki with much anticipation and she could hardly wait to show Leanne some lesbian delights. She hadn't met a woman yet that didn't blow their mind when getting their pussy licked by a skilled dyke and she was certainly one of the best. Her body quivered with the vision of the coaches shapely hips going through the throes of a violent orgasm. The thought of conquering a married woman who was also a highly ranked status figure in the college was like an intoxicating drug to her youthful mind.

**

Vicki used every bit of willpower to prolong the seduction and moved her lips close to Leanne's ear. "I want to kiss your pussy, taste your love potion and drink your juices," she whispered loud enough to get her complete attention. "Do you want me to make love to you?" she asked but didn't expect a verbal response. Leanne's body told her everything she needed to know.

"Please remove your gown and turn over, onto your back," Vicki whispered the subtle orders. Leanne was in turmoil, as her mind knew that by submitting to the young girls demands would mean complete disaster but her inner nucleus desperately wanted to surrender. The damning fingers had remained on the control button and they performed magic once again. Rolling the swollen clit, the hips responded as expected and Leanne moaned out of frustration. What to do?

A few tiny sobs escaped her trembling lips as Leanne rolled over and came face to face with destiny. Her eyes closed as she sensed the tender lips closing in on her and her breathing stopped. When the lips touched her, it felt like a million volts of electricity and her body jerked in response. The kiss began and her heart fluttered as she felt her lover consume her soul, which she gave willingly.

"Remove your gown so I can drink from your loins," Vicki whispered, breaking the kiss for just a brief second. Leanne's fingers were shaking so bad it was hard for her to lift the material up her body. She twisted and lifted her body so the gown could be raised up over her head and Vicki moved her body to allow the garment to be removed. The naked woman waited to be taken and knew her demise was only seconds away.

"Have you ever made love to another woman?" Vicki asked the silly question and already knew the answer. "Oh no, never." Leanne whispered in a low almost inaudible voice. To save her dignity, she said, "Please don't do this to me as I am a married woman." It brought a little chuckle from the predator and then Vicki silenced the woman by kissing her on the lips.

Low grunts and moans came from the battered coach as Vicki moved her hands to her shoulders. She pressed Leanne into the soft mattress and breaking the enchanting kiss, admired the absolute beauty of the woman. It was but a brief glance, as she needed to taste the wonderful delights right away as her desire was building deep inside.

Without looking, Leanne knew the girl was going to use her mouth to perform immoral acts but for some unknown reason, she was willing to accept the sin. A wet, burning trail was left across her inflamed flesh as Vicki used her tongue to caress her neck and shoulders, before dropping to her chest. Leanne's body arched and she offered her treasures to the villain, hoping she would stop the throbbing of her nipples. The hungry mouth devoured a swollen bud and the feeling was so intense that Leanne felt light headed.

Leanne had never felt so feverish and the anticipation of what her young team captain would do next was driving her mind crazy with lust. For the first time in her life, she felt like an animal with only one thing on her mind, the impending climax. The mattress shifted with Vicki's weight as she moved into a position directly above her slave and Leanne held her breath waiting for her to strike.

The skilled fingers were magical as they traced patterns over the red-hot flesh and Leanne acted like a woman possessed. Feeling the mature, vibrant coach respond to her every caress was mind-boggling and Vicki's desire rose in unison with Leanne's. She sucked a rose bud deep into her mouth and rubbed her tongue over the hardened nugget. Her right hand went to the neglected nipple while her left hand dropped downward which brought a loud gasp from Leanne.

Leanne's arms stiffened from the ecstasy rushing through her deepest, amorous zones and she flung her limbs out to her sides, digging her clenched fingers into the sheets. Oh gawd, what was happening to her, she wondered?

The dainty fingers teased Leanne's slim stomach and the taunt muscles flinched with every loving caress. "No, no, please don't," she begged, as she knew that Vicki would not be satisfied until she had overcome every barrier. "Oh please, no, not that," she pleaded as the fingers ventured into the neatly trimmed bush, playing with the curly strands of hair along the way. When a finger darted over the wetness and grazed the puffy lips, Leanne's breathing became very labored and rapid. "Oh gawd, what are you going to do, oh please don't touch me there," she begged without a hope of winning a reprieve.

Then the hot, fiery tongue began the trek down her body and Leanne felt the burning flame scorch her flesh even in the cool air. Hitting the depression in the middle of her tummy, Vicki inserted her tongue in the button and pretended to fuck the tiny hole. The simulation worked and Leanne's body jerked violently up and down while uttering incoherent sounds.

When the tongue left the bellybutton, Leanne wasn't prepared for the intense burning left by the probe as it dropped straight down through the sparse covering towards paradise. Leanne's body tensed and stiffened as the tender fingers opened the petals and without looking, she knew her soul lay exposed to the vulture.

The shock was earth-shattering as Vicki's tongue slipped between the puffy labia and licked the protruding clitoris like it was her personal toy. She used her tongue in tickling fashion to flick the very tip of the vulnerable clit. Leanne couldn't remember an orgasm beginning so quickly as her juices flowed, coating the damning tongue with cream. It was nectar from the gods and Vicki drank with a dire thirst.

There was no more begging or pleading for Vicki to stop the molesting as all Leanne's shame was overcome by the erotic passion flowing from the very core of her womanhood. Vicki could not believe how her coaches' body responded to her lesbian caresses as it thrashed madly under her touch. Without being asked, Leanne spread her legs to allow sole access to her most cherished domain and thrust her pussy into the waiting mouth.

The orgasm burst from its shell and it was most remarkable how it skipped from peak to peak. Leanne felt the most violent and rewarding ecstasy of all time as it washed over her body and Vicki's tenderness eroded any feelings of guilt she may have had. Earlier she prayed for help but now she prayed for forgiveness because she was succumbing to the most sinful lust.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,278 Followers