Team Chemistry Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,292 Followers

Vicki sucked the swollen clitoris like a true veteran and her long, powerful fingers slipped under the rounded hips to squeeze the susceptible butt. The harder she squeezed the cheeks, the louder Leanne moaned, as her emotions were higher than she could endure. Anyone else in the room would have wondered at the sound of beasts during mating season, as there was no pretenses, only pure uninhibited ecstasy.

Leanne had fantasized about sex between two women but never dreamed that it would ever happen to her. The plateau that her mind was swirling through felt like the third dimension as it was in another world. When her hips finally quieted and the eruption ran dry, Vicki slowly caressed her flushed body. Her mouth left the volcano and kissed its way up the burning flesh, leaving a wet trail along the way. Every peck of her lips, every lick of her tongue was a tender, affectionate caress and it made Leanne feel loved. Many times after sex she wished Rod would hold or cuddle with her while the deep, burning desires slowly died away.

Once Vicki was over her lover, she kissed the open lips in a show of compassion. The aroma made Leanne's head spin as she realize that the smell was from her own loins. The tongue's intertwined and the taste was both erotic and sinful which gave the kiss a most enticing affect.

Leanne felt diminutive compared to the Amazon woman over her and realized for the first time her life that another person controlled her destiny. She could feel the coned shaped tits burning holes in her chest and her titties yielded to the harder ones. "Touch me, fuck me as I need you now," the young girl begged her lover.

Obediently, Leanne's arms went around Vicki and her hands caressed the hot skin, which she could reach. This pressed the two bodies tightly against each other and suddenly Vicki spread her legs wide, placing one leg between Leanne's thighs. The position allowed her to use Leanne's left thigh, which was between her legs for her own gratification. She humped the thigh like a bitch in heat and it gave the affair an animal appearance.

"I am so fucking hot and I can't remember being so turned on," Vicki told her partner. "Yes, do that with your leg, press it into my pussy. I can feel you touching my clitty and it's driving me crazy," she confessed to Leanne, which made the coach blush with the fact she was getting another woman aroused.

Suddenly, Vicki shifted her body so that her breast was in Leanne's face and it happened so fast that she didn't stop the assault. The star player cupped her left breast and guided it into her coaches' open mouth and it made a shiver run down her back when the sharp ivories grazed the hardened nipple. "Oh yes, yes, suck my nipple," she begged.

The nipple felt surreal in her mouth and Leanne wasn't sure what to do. That didn't matter, as just touching the aroused body was enough to satisfy Vicki. The tall, lanky girl's body bucked with unbridled lust as the tongue innocently petted the throbbing bud, covering it with saliva and her desires soared higher. The blood rushed to Leanne's head as the thought of having to satisfy her master was scary yet it had an enticing appeal to it.

Leanne could feel the need in the girl's hips as the strong, muscular thighs closed around her leg. The wetness coating her thigh was unmistakable and it gave her a strange feeling to realize where it was coming from.

Vicki knew it would be putting too much stress on her new lover to have her reciprocate and she was far too far up the mountain to suffer through any more foreplay. The seduction of her coach had built a fire deep inside her loins that needed to be doused immediately. She rescued her tit from the hot mouth and moved so that she was lying next to Leanne.

"You're my bitch now and I want you to fuck me. Put your fingers between my legs and feel my hot cunt. I need your fingers in me right now," she whispered to her stunned coach. She was correct, Leanne thought, as she was under the spell of her star player and would be compelled to do whatever she demanded. Leanne shuddered with the thought that she was indeed Vicki's bitch, compelled to fulfill the girl's wishes.

Her mind went into a sort of trance and her hands moved without any direction. The love and affection Vicki had demonstrated moments ago were enough to make Leanne's hand comply with the girl's requests. Rolling onto her side, she felt tiny compared to her much bigger player but to feel the woman quiver from her touch was kind of stimulating. Leanne felt the instant need of her young lover and it gave her a commanding feeling to make Vicki so aroused.

Her doubts were answered when her dainty hand slipped into the wetness. "Oh gawd, touch me there," came the order but it was redundant as the fingers split the puffy lips. The loud, moaning noises were evidence Leanne had hit the mother lode and feeling the elongated clitoris slip out of its hood, she pinched it hard. When the hips thrust up and down without any control, she squeezed the slippery bud between her fingers and stretched it until there was a cry for mercy. Then she rolled the swollen, passion button in the abundant juices and the orgasm exploded with a fury.

"Oh yes, yes, yes," Vicki moaned in utter dismay as she was consumed by the ecstasy. Sensing that a warrior should take advantage of the foes inability to resist, Leanne saw an enlarge nipple and dropped down to devour it. Her teeth nibbling on the vulnerable bud was too much for Vicki to withstand and the coach took her through the throes of a most violent climax.

It took several minutes before the fires had extinguished enough that the two girls could relax. Both felt warm and fuzzy all over and sort of fell into each other's arms, hugging the others flushed body. Nothing had to be said as each drifted off into dreamland, exhausted from the remarkable climaxes. Leanne fantasized about her first lesbian experience and Vicki about sharing her new lover with teammates.

Vicki shivered with the vision of the initiation tomorrow night and how Leanne would be inducted into the team fold. Team bonding is what her coach wanted and that is exactly what would be accomplished tomorrow, although Vicki was sure that Leanne would not expect the bonding she would receive.

The girls slept for hours and remained locked as one for the whole night. Once or twice Leanne woke with a start from being in Vicki's arms. She quickly assessed her situation and easily accepted it by merely snuggling into the Amazon's warm body in loving fashion. As morning neared, Vicki's strong hands began to roam and caressed Leanne's soft, smooth skin, not intending on taking it further but merely wanting to feel the womanly body.

Leanne could feel the daring fingers take bold liberties and actually welcomed the tender caresses. Snuggling into the powerful arms of her young player, she felt protected and safe so it was easy to drift back into dreamland. Sensing that her slave was able to resist the temptation of another erotic encounter gave Vicki the incentive to conquer Leanne one more time. The twilight hours meant they still have another hour before they had to rise so the devil in her made her do it.

Softly and ever so tenderly, she kissed Leanne's face and neck, using her skilled tongue to add a touch of perfection. In sort of a dreamlike state, Leanne felt the affectionate caresses and it was almost like being in paradise as her muscles turned to quicksand. When the sharp, demanding teeth nibbled on her ear lobe, Leanne felt someone entering her sphere of influence and she was obliged to give up her domain.

She tried her utmost to remain asleep and treat the molesting as if it were not happening. Her tight stomach muscles quivered as fingernails raked there way across her flat tummy, threatening to venture lower. "Do you want me to touch you down there?" came the almost inaudible voice as Vicki whispered to her. "Open you legs so I can feel your wet pussy. I am going to make your pussy my very own as I love your body," the player informed her sexy coach.

Without thinking or opening her eyes, Leanne did as her star player demanded, believing it was just a sweet dream. The shock of reality struck very quickly as the skilled fingers dropped into the coveted area of the raised womanhood and Leanne came awake with a sudden start. Before she could utter a protest, the hungry lips closed on hers and a kiss began.

Initially, Leanne held her ground but was soon overcome by the powerful girl as the tongues met midstream. She was no match for the master and the intertwining probes collapsed into Leanne's mouth as she surrendered with a tiny sob. Her will was beaten in their earlier battle and Leanne knew this young girl was her leader. She vowed to succumb to Vicki's desires and knew the rewards were plentiful, as for some unknown reason, the lesbian lust was too hard to resist.

Leanne knew what was next and she opened her legs in anticipation but when the fingers touched her, her body felt like it had been electrocuted. Her hips twitched and like magic, the fingers found the wet slit, which was flowing like a river. She sobbed at her own vulgar display of lost passion and wondered if Vicki knew how aroused she was after only minutes of foreplay. Her mind was inflamed by the very thought that she was without any control and that her entire focus was on what the young woman was doing to her.

It was the most dire, desperate moan that escaped the older woman, as the finger embedded inside her most private love channel robbed the last bit of dignity from her loins. "Oh fuck, fuck I can't stand it when you do that to me," she moaned with a plea for Vicki to take her soul and do with it as she wished. How she could be so lost in desire was a mystery but all she knew was that she needed to be fucked in the worst way.

The fingers were supernatural and it was only seconds before the creamy river flowed from her deepest regions, coating the long fingers. The loud sound of raw, filthy sex filled the room and knowing it was her cunt that was being ravaged made the affair mind-boggling. It brought a contented smile to Vicki's pretty face from seeing her coaches' body thrash violently over the sheets and she milked the tight pussy, prolonging the climax for as long as possible.

Visions of the team initiation that was scheduled for later that day gave Vicki even more satisfaction as she dreamed of seeing Leanne's beautiful, sexy body in the hands of teammates. "Who would be the lucky girl to get to spend the night with the newly inducted coach and what would they do to her?" she wondered as she drew the last spasms from the battered loins.

Locked in each other's arms, the kiss was one of lovers and one that consumed both minds in undaunted lust. For the first time in her existence, Leanne submitted her total being to a lover and she could not remember having such passionate orgasms, which gave her a sense of guilt. She loved Rod but what this young girl did to her brought newness, a difference to her mundane life.

There were only minutes remaining before they had to get ready for the upcoming game so Vicki became desperate. No time for pleasantries or formalities, what Vicki needed was a royal fucking. She was already on a plateau of intense proportions and merely needed Leanne's caresses to bring on her orgasm. "Put your fingers on my cunt and fuck me right now. I need you to do it to me now, no fucking foreplay or pretenses, just fuck me," she ordered her companion and assisted Leanne's hand to the intended target.

Feeling the burning flesh under her fingers, it was only natural to slip a slender finger into the wetness. "Oh gawd, do it, do it to me now," Vicki whispered encouragement to her lover. The pleas gave Leanne a satisfaction of knowing she was pleasing her woman and she stroked the throbbing bud which lay exposed for the taking. Each time she flicked the protruding clit, Vicki's hips thrust madly and it took no time for the spasms to rock her Amazon body.

Leanne was much smaller, much weaker but she was controlling the dream girl. The climax made the naked body quiver and she finger fucked the girl like a pro. Explosions rocked her tall, lanky body and her mind fantasized of the future. Then Vicki thought it better to mention the planned ceremony that would be held following the last game of the day.

"Leanne, the team is having the rookie initiation tonight for Sarah and Doris and we all really want you to be part of the team as well. Everyone goes through the ritual and you did say you wanted to be part of team bonding, didn't you?" she asked. The way Vicki phrased the explanations made it almost impossible for Leanne to refuse the invitation.

"I know you girls have an initiation for rookies but I really don't think coaches should be part of it," Leanne reasoned with her team captain. Even in her confused state of mind Leanne knew that nothing good could come by being part of the induction ceremony.

"All the girls think you are an integral part of the team and we all want you to partake in this," she said, stretching the truth somewhat so that it put more pressure on her coach. "It is not really that much of a big deal and once you go through it, the girls will find it easier to confide in you," again the girl used excuses to benefit her cause. "And besides, it's a tradition and all rookies go through it. I just think by you doing it will make you more a part of the Pandas," Vicki added and despair filled Leanne, as she had to agree with what her star player said.

A tender hug and peck on the lips eroded the last bit of resistance and Leanne again conceded defeat. She would go with the girls as it was important for her to gain their complete confidence and she rationalized that there would be two rookies also going through the same ceremony. Her fate was sealed in a bottle and it drifted slowly out to sea as both women relaxed for the last few moments of bedtime.

THE ENDPlease email me with your comments or suggestions as they are appreciated.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,292 Followers