All Comments on 'Team Effort'

by Darkinside

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaabout 11 years ago
Edgy submission

Obviously, in any sort of real life context, this behavior would be wicked, criminal, and sociopathic. But as a dark erotic fantasy, well-- it's fantastic.

I don't usually go for nonconsent as a genre, but I think I speak for a number of readers when I say there's a particular way of doing it-- when the scenario involves friends or trusted, "normal" people who suddenly spring something shockingly erotic on you, enough perhaps to change your whole way of being, and then at the end, it's suddenly like "well, how'd you like your surprise?" and all back to "normal"-- that gets to some of us in a very erotic way. It's surreal and daydreamy, the sudden immersion in other people's dark fantasies, almost like horror or vampire fiction. I think we all know that, on some level, we're constantly auditioning other people for the little fantasies in our heads, so there's something effective in a scary/erotic way about using that as story material. Plus the idea of "change", in a variety of forms, is very tempting, and who knows how much the neighbours might like to "change" you!

I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but this kind of "one of us! one of us!" story can be very hot, and I think this is. It's graphic, sensuous, hardcore, and cheerily un-PC, and a great piece of edgy erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FUCKING HOT!!!

Loved your story. So HOT!!!! Being a submissive straight female with the typical lesbian fantasy, THIS is how I'd want to be taken. By a group of dominant women. Just to be used by them---YUMMY!!! The fucking, the fisting and then the pissing!!! FUCK ME!!! I love how you think and write!!! MORE PLEASE!

liz33ndliz33ndabout 8 years ago

That was hot. I'm not into watersports , but you did a great job with the erotica part of it▶ I could not stop and it was a true turn on.

Curious MaverickCurious Maverickalmost 2 years ago

The idea was great but I was left a bot wanting at the end. Mandy ended up too willing to play along with everything. Waterworks aren't my thing but it wasn't too much. Personally I think a bit more bondage and maybe less ladies would have made for a more concise and enjoyable story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous