All Comments on 'Teardrop Tonya'

by SecondCircle

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
risingthunderboltrisingthunderboltover 11 years ago

Nice 1.Good Job Keeping the suspense

john1946john1946over 11 years ago
Thanks

That was fun. Later could be fun too

MSTarotMSTarotover 11 years ago
Very, very good job

You sold the story very well.

I would have like to see just a bit more of the dialog between them instead of story breaks when he was telling her things that the women and people in the neighborhood have been saying about her.

I can understand why you didn't, because you had already told the reader those things and you didn't want a repeat. you could have maybe given the "gossip" in more of a hint type dialog between him and his friend then laid it full out when it was between him and her.

sort of a

"You wouldn't believe what they have been saying about her first husband."says Mark glancing from his wife back to Tonya.

"What about him?" I ask without looking away from the sexy view in front of me.

When he tells me, in a whisper so his wife doesn't hear what we're talking about, my eye go from Tonya to him, then back to her in shock!

This may be just my opinion. It was still a very good story!

M.S.Tarot

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read****

Different and very sexy. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

It is a pity that stories like this one can not have a sequel, can they?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brillant

Fantastic stuff! You've created and interesting and believable charcter in Tonya. The setting and scenario feel vey realistic. And the sheer quality of your writing technique is second to none. Thank you for sharing this.

Nickamano

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecondCircle@SecondCircle
809 Followers
"If you walk about the city long enough, you might glimpse a man, a cloaked man who strays from the typical path. You might fancy him an illusion or a trick of the eye. But whatever his form, he's there. Were you close enough to discern, you'd find that he is without a face. E...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES