Tease and Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These seats are a bitch aren't they. Really hard. Its annoying, so uncomfortable." She could see the fear in his eyes.

"The seats weren't as hard in your old school were they?" She read his expression and felt wet with her victory, both now knew what she was really talking about.

"Um no they weren't, nowhere near, as...hard." He stammered. The game was up. She winked at him and moved her leg up his, eyeballing him the entire time. Brad felt her soft foot caress his leg and longed for it to be on his cock, his mind whirled, her scent possessed him and her teasing soft touch drove his cock to the edge, he had to cum he just had to, even with the slightest tease she had his head spinning.

Suddenly the bell sounded and Erin stood up and collected her bag, perfectly timed, she thought; leaving Brad desperate. He looked pleadingly at her but she just smiled. He was hooked and that was what she wanted. She moved to walk out but Brad stopped her.

"Please, i'll do anything boss." He gasped.

"I know." She smiled wickedly.

12