All Comments on 'Tease Granddad Why Don't Ya??'

by LoveLiterotica71

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
Love this

Nice to put Gramps in action with GD. Great sex, the kind that leaves us wanting more. Its a long summer and I am sure Gramps has the desire and there is always that little blue pill! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
near wreck

Nearly wrecked a story that was doing fine until the anal sex part. Where and why do so many authors believe NO story is complete without anal sex is pure stupid as its totally not needed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: near wreck

"Where and why do so many authors believe NO story is complete without anal sex is pure stupid as its totally not needed."

<P>

I'd venture to guess it's because odds are a great many people disasgree with you. At the very least, it may not be needed, it may not be necessary, but for many it doesn't detract from the story and may very well add to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
GREAT -----START

To me ( a 19 year old female) there is no sexier story than a confident older man with a great body and especially who is very is endowed with a teenage girl who is also sexy and confident. I read the writer shoguy a lot and lover her stories. the themes are similar (wonder if you know her's?) Keep writing...maybe add some lingerie???

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 10 years ago
Didn't anyone do the math?

He's 50 she's 20 so he became a grandpa at 30 how old was daughter or son when she was born 12?

LoveLiterotica71LoveLiterotica71almost 10 years agoAuthor
Re: A Very Good Lay

You said: "He's 50 she's 20 so he became a grandpa at 30 how old was daughter or son when she was born 12?"

I want you to go back and re-read the beginning of the story where I introduce you to him. I clearly state "For a man in his late fifties, Chuck was very fit and could pass for a man in his early 40s."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ummm- Good

Makes me wish I had a grandpa like that. Very sexy, convincing scenes, by the way. Just one small suggestion, but this is just me. Why do all these cocks have to be described as 8 inches? Would be more believable if you could just say huge. Most men I know, even the bigger, gifted ones don't come real close to 8 inches! Okay, keep writing. You do it well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No good

Totally OTT. Teasing Granddad is the title.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoveLiterotica71@LoveLiterotica71
Started writing on here in 2014 and fell off mid 2015. Not because I don't enjoy writing, I do. More so because I am in college and was finishing off my BA. That's finished now, but presently, I have a career I love, and am also in grad school until 2023. Will try to get the s...