Tease or Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The knifepoint continued it’s way across her back and down her side, sending twinges and shivers right through her. It reached her hip and slid under her knickers, giving them the same treatment as her bra. Following the curves of her buttocks it grazed it’s way over to the other hip and slashed her knickers again then she breathed a sigh of relief as she heard it drop to the floor.

He took the back of her knickers and twirled them into a rope, sending them deep into the crack in her ass. Then slowly he pulled them up, she could feel them sliding over her clit, her pussy, her ass and up her back. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, dropping the sodden knickers on her pillow and pushing her face back onto them.

The smell of her own sex invaded her senses as he took the last cold thing from her back, she turned to look at it, a block of butter. She watched as he squashed it in his fingers, letting big chunks fall on her bed and pillow, then he rolled off her and slapped his buttered hand against her ass. It stung and she yelped, then he began soft smooth massaging on and around her anus. She moaned into her pillow, his fingers licking against her pussy lips and slapping the inside of her thighs as they worked on her ass.

Her tight little hole began to yield and soften under the slippery, soothing caress of his fingers, opening slightly and allowing him to push a finger a little way into her. She bit into her pillow, groaning, as his finger slid in and out… in and out, again and again. Her body flexed and bucked, yearning for more.

He stopped and withdrew his finger.

God damn it, not again.

He reached over and took the carrot from against her face, where it had rolled to, and rubbed some butter on to it.

About time.

She could feel the blunt end of the carrot rolling around her willing ass in little circles, she pushed her head down and raised her ass to meet it, opening up ever so slightly. The tip closed her tight hole and he pushed it in, slow and smooth. She grunted, the carrot was huge compared to the finger and it felt like it might rip her apart. Still it came, more and more, huge and cool. Just when she couldn’t take any more, when she thought she could feel her ass splitting his hand bumped into her, she had taken it all.

Swiftly he pulled it back and then pushed it slowly back into her.

OOHHH MY GODDD.

He started fucking her properly with it, long smooth strokes, slamming his hand against her pussy at the end of each one. She screamed into her pillow, sucking in pussy flavored air, as the huge cock like thing pounded her ass into raw ecstasy. She strained at the cuffs, bucking as hard as she could, feeling every stroke pushing her forward into the bed head.

The royal ass fucking she was getting started to slow down, she groaned in disappointment, and he slid it in one more time… further than before. Her tight ass locked around the ring he had carved in it and it stayed there, filling her ass and defying her every attempt to squeeze it out.

He moved around the bed so she could see him and unzipped his pants. They hit the floor and he curled down his boxers, she gulped, his cock was huge. Thick, long and pulsing with veins it reared at her like some kind of monstrous snake. It was totally devoid of hair and the tip was wet and glistening.

He pulled the pillow from under her head. Beside the bed there was a chair and he took the cushion off of that as well. Hopping up on the bed he put one arm under her and lifted her ass up, sliding the pillows beneath her. She spread her legs and arched her back as he knelt behind her, his cock slapped her leg as he positioned himself. Gently the tip of his cock engaged her dripping wet hole, slowly working it’s way in, his hands holding her hips as he inched her down his hot, hard cock.

She sobbed as the huge member stretched her poor pussy, pulled even tighter by the thing embedded in her ass. She gasped as he slid the last bit in and his stomach hit the end of the carrot, making it feel like someone was fucking her ass as well. He started thrusting in long strokes, his hairless balls slapping her clitoris, her ass bulging as his body prodded it. She grasped the handcuff chains with white knuckles, rocking back and forth under the impact of this double penetration, breathing in ragged gasps.

He dug his fingers into her hips and picked up the tempo, slamming that monster cock into her, juices running down the base of his cock and balls, making quiet wet noises as he slapped her. Her ass quivered, and she felt as though her whole body was full of hard, pounding cock. Deep shudders ran through her and the sweat dripped off her nipples, still he fucked her, hard and fast. Her head was pushed against the bed head and her knees lifted off the bed as he heaved into her with all the strength he had, hissing through his teeth as she bit her lip and whimpered into her mattress. He pushed and pulled, fucking her deep for what seemed like ages while she writhed and thrashed beneath him.

He reached a hand underneath her and found a swinging breast, holding it in his hand and gently squeezing it, fucking her hard all the while. His fingers closed around her nipple and he pinched it, painfully tight. She shrieked and her muscles contracted. Her ass closed around the carrot and it seemed to grow inside her, his giant member seemed to double in size, sending her over the edge. He released her nipple and the pain faded, replaced by convulsions as a powerful orgasm shook through her body. He wrapped both arms around her waist and slammed into her one last time, holding her there and grinding his throbbing cock as deep into her pussy as he could while he pumped rivers of cum, groaning loudly.

After he regained his breath he withdrew, falling beside her on the bed, and taking her head in his hands he kissed her on the lips, deep and warm. When they finally parted he looked into her eyes, she smiled, the orgasm was still flowing through her.

She heard him dress, felt the handcuffs open and her arms drop to the bed. She lay there softly shaking with the warm glow spread through her making her whole body tingle as he let himself out. The thing was still in her ass, she left it there and curled up, feeling it move she smiled. She didn’t know what to do now, but there was one thing she did know for sure.

Tomorrow she was buying another coffee.

12