Teasing & Pleasing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn’t bother to respond, instead I reach up and grabbed her breasts in my hands, and began toying with her nipples. Not in the least bit lightly, I might add. I pinched and pulled, tweaked and rolled her nipples in between my fingers as she rode my cock like a pro.

Her moans got louder and increased in speed and the spastic clenching of her pussy muscles got faster and faster. She opened her mouth to cry out to me, to tell me she was cumming, but nothing passed her lips as I pulled out on her nipples and lifted myself off the bed high enough that every inch of my cock was planted deep inside her.

Exhausted, Milissa rolled off of me to one side, but I hadn’t cum my second time yet. Without so much as a chance to rest she opened her mouth and pulled me in, moaning and groaning as the taste of her own pussy passed her lips, and the spicy smell of sex hit her nostrils. She hummed a soft tune against the base of my cock as she sucked me off.

After a moment of this I pulled my cock out of her mouth and took it in hand, instead settling my balls over her lips, which she sucked at greedily. The sensations flooding my body were almost too much and I knew I was going to cum again soon.

“Where do you want it, huh, Mi?” I reached behind me and shoved two fingers into her pussy. “You want me to cum inside you? You want me to pump your pussy full of cum? You’ve teased me so much… I’ll pump you so full that you’ve got cum running down your leg for a week after I’m done with you.

A loud moan from around my fingers as she cried out for me to fuck her again and that’s exactly what I did. I threw two pillows under her ass, lifting her up just a little bit. I took one long lick, dragging my tongue all the way from her asshole, all the way up over her cunt to her clit and back down again, then I plunged my cock inside her and started to fuck her with true abandon.

Her nails dug deep into my back as I emptied the load inside her, and it was no less than I’d claim. Cum boiled inside me before rocketing out of me into the deepest parts of her body. I felt the stream erupt from me, and I saw the look on her face as yet another small orgasm rocked her body. The heat from the cum was enormous, but the load wasn’t done yet, and it was already pouring out of her pussy from around my cock.

I pulled out of her, shooting the last two or three shots up onto her stomach and watched tantalized as she began to rub it in. The cum on her tits vanished quickly, already absorbed into her skin, and the white liquid running down her stomach quickly became just a glossy sheen on her body as I bent down towards her. One last thing to do before I was done…

I bent down and grabbed her legs, placing them over my shoulder before I dove tongue first into her cum leaking pussy. It was a swampy mess of sex and fucking and it tasted fantastic. Her cum and mine mixed together to make a heavenly perfume of sex that drove me wild as I ate her pussy clean.

Swallowing what I couldn’t hold in my mouth, I slithered up her body, as she had done to me before and engaged her in yet another kiss, pulling her deeper, and deeper into my lips as our cum mingled back and forth in our mouths.

We lay there in exhaustion for a few moments before I finally managed the strength to speak again.

“So? Are you ready for the shower, Mi?”

12