Teasing Brooke Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,719 Followers

"So Brooke," Alice said as she appeared at my side, "it looks like you've already picked out your victim." She nodded in the direction of my sexy new friend.

"Yeah. Do you know who she is?" I asked as I never took my devouring eyes off her.

"No. I've never seen her in here before. She looks pretty sweet alright," Alice said as she took a slug of her beer while we both looked at the innocent little fawn sitting across from us. "Oh, hey, now's your chance. Looks like her friends are going up to dance." I watched as two of the women at her table made their way to the dance floor while the other one was turned around in her seat talking with a woman at the next table. Left on her own, my little friend toyed with her martini glass and then I saw her surreptitiously look over in my direction. Her gaze met mine and I saw a gentle smile seem to twinkle in those mesmerizing eyes of hers as I locked my eyes on hers. The corners of her full lips turned up sweetly and she dropped her eyes in embarrassment again as she looked back into her drink.

"Hmmmmm," murmured Alice as she leaned in close to my ear, "looks like she's all yours. Time to go for it, girl."

"I think you're right about that. Hopefully, I won't need a ride home tonight. Think you can survive without my cab fare on the way home?" I said playfully.

"I don't think I'm gonna be short on pussy-juice tonight," Alice said as she quickly surveyed the room. "I think I've got two little schoolgirl lovers sitting right over there." I looked over to where she was looking and saw two older women in their mid-40's talking to each other as they both looked over at Alice. They both stared openly at her in her entrancing little outfit as if they were ready to eat her alive; which I'm sure is what Alice had in mind. I'd sure be interested to hear how that worked out tomorrow.

"Okay, I'll give you the high sign if I'm gonna leave," I said as I slowly made my way around the raised platform surrounding the dance floor. A couple of times the young woman I had my eye on looked over in my direction as I got closer and closer but every time my eyes met hers, she'd quickly look away. Finally, I was standing right next to her. I could tell she could sense me right there but I didn't say anything until she seemed to finally get up the nerve and slowly turned to look at me. Oh man, those sweet innocent eyes of hers were even more enchanting up close. As I looked deeply into them, they looked like swirling pools of pure desire. I immediately pictured her looking up at me with those beautiful eyes from between my spread thighs.

"What's your name?" I asked simply as I leaned forward with my arm on the edge of the high table. As my larger body loomed over her, I saw her eyes quickly flick down to my heavy round tits straining against the confining fabric of my yellow bra and tank top. Her full soft lips gaped open and she sucked in a quick breath before looking back up to my face tentatively.

"Mi....Milene," she said hesitantly. "Milene", I said to myself as I let the sound of her soft breathy voice roll over my senses. Her distinctive name seemed to suit her perfectly; purely feminine, sweetly poetic and yet hotly erotic at the same time. It seemed to give off subtle hints of hidden meanings and delights....exactly what I was expecting tonight from this luscious woman.

"Milene," I said, repeating her name. "Nice name. I'm Brooke."

"Hi Brooke," she said as she gave me a warm smile and seemed to relax a little more. I'm pretty good at reading people's sexual needs and preferences and I usually take on the required role they want. Whether it be submissive, dominant, or equal partner, something instinctive inside me seems to have me slide naturally into whatever role is required to give them as much pleasure as possible. With Milene here, well, I could tell already that she needed a little "schooling".

"How old are you?" I asked her point blank.

"I.....I'm 25," she said as she looked at me anxiously as she nervously chewed on her fat bottom lip. She looked like she was nervous that I might find her too old. Silly girl.

"25, that's nice. I like older women," I said as I gave her a comforting smile. She seemed to breathe easier as I put her fears to rest.

"How...how old are you, Brooke?" she asked curiously.

"I'm 19. Is that a problem?" I said as I took a deep breath so my chest swelled out even more towards her. Her eyes flicked down to the front of my straining top once more.

"No...no! 19....that's....that's perfect," she said as she flashed me a dazzling smile.

"You ever been here before, Milene?"

"No, this is my first time." I was close enough that I could smell her now. The perfume she was wearing was exquisite. Not too much, just a warm sensual womanly fragrance that made you want to bury your face in that fine silky hair of hers. "My friends said I needed to get out more and they said I'd likely meet someone interesting here."

"And have you met anyone interesting here?" I asked as I leaned a little further forward. Her eyes darted back down to my chest as the upper swells of my big tits were almost spilling out of my tight top just a few inches in front of her face.

"Ye.....yes, I think so," she stammered as her eyes seemed to go big as saucers and I could see her blushing as she couldn't tear her eyes away from heavy round breasts. I leaned in closer until I felt her soft hair against my lips as I brought my mouth next to her ear.

"Do you like big tits, Milene?" I whispered into her ear in a breathy voice. I leaned back slightly and she never looked up at my face but continued to stare right into my deep cleavage as if mesmerized. With her eyes glued to my massive knockers, she simply nodded in agreement.

"Have you ever been with a black girl before?" Her eyes remained hypnotized by the swells of creamy tit-flesh oozing over my top but as she listened to what I had asked her, she hesitantly drew her eyes away and looked up into mine as she answered.

"No. No, I haven't." Once again she had that worried look on her face that I might just get up and walk away from her.

I leaned close again and let my full black lips nuzzle softly against her ear as I whispered to her, "But you've wanted to, haven't you?"

"Yes!" she said breathlessly as I leaned back and looked deeply into those dark limpid pools. You could see the intense desire in her eyes already.

"Would you like me to show you how to pleasure a black girl, Milene?"

"I....I'd love it," she said as she looked at me longingly.

"I need a lot of satisfying. Do you think you can keep up with me?" I saw a little shudder go through her body as she thought about what I had said.

"Ye....yes. I'd like to try," she said eagerly.

"And when I cum, I cum a lot. Your face is gonna get pretty messy, your hair's gonna get pretty sticky. Do you have a problem with that?" At the thought of my gushing black pussy, her tongue instinctively slid out as she subconsciously wetted her lips.

"No...I....I'd love that." And I could tell by the look on her face that she meant every word of it.

"When I say I need a lot of satisfying, I mean all night long. Your tongue would be good and sore when I'm done with you. Can you handle that?" Her eyes flickered with desire and her mouth gaped open as she started to breathe a little more raggedly.

"Please Brooke. I want to try. I want it more than anything I've ever wanted before. Please?" She was almost begging now and I could see the pleading look behind those big dark eyes of hers.

"Well, I don't know," I said as I leaned back slightly from the table and looked her body up and down. You could see her becoming insecure again under my discerning gaze. She was obviously worried that I wouldn't find her desirable enough.

"I....I'll do whatever you want me to, Brooke," she said with an almost panicky look on her face.

"Of course you will, my dear," I said as I reached out and tenderly ran my fingertip across her cheek and then slowly along the inviting crease of her full bee-stung lips. Her lips parted and her tongue slid slowly forwards to rub against my finger as I teased it slowly back and forth. "There're a couple of things I want you to do for me before I decide whether to let you spend the night servicing this juicy black pussy of mine." I saw her shiver with desire and I saw a glistening sheen of perspiration on her face as she was becoming more and more aroused. I would have bet those panties of hers were nice and wet already.

"Okay," she said breathlessly, never taking her eyes off mine.

"First, I want you to take my fingertip and show me how you'd make love to my clit." She looked at me with lust-filled eyes as she slid those beautiful lipstick-covered lips down over my index finger to the first knuckle. I felt her lips softly tugging and nursing at the invading digit as her tongue slowly circled and bathed the tip. Oh man, she was good alright! Her mouth felt incredibly hot and moist as she enthusiastically sucked and licked at my finger.

"You're doing a good job, Milene. Get used to that size because my clit's not much smaller," I said as I slowly slid my finger lewdly in and out between her full nursing lips. Jesus, she was really good. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter by the second as she continued to softly draw on my invading finger while her tongue rolled and swirled around it. I finally drew my finger from her sucking mouth with an audible "POP". She looked like a fish out of water for a second as her pursed lips tried to draw my finger back inside.

"You passed the first test," I said as I turned and looked around the bar. "Come with me." I turned on my heel and started walking away. I never looked back once; I knew she'd be right behind me. I spotted Jackie leaning against the bar with a couple of innocent young things looking up at her like little puppies. Knowing Jackie, she'd be doing both of them before the night was over. I went right up to them and touched Jackie's arm to get her attention.

"Excuse me girls," I said to the two eager young women, "I need to borrow my friend for a few minutes."

"You two just stay put," Jackie said powerfully. I saw the two girls compliantly nod their heads in unison. "I'll be right back." Oh yeah, she was gonna have a good time with these two. I pulled her aside and turned sideways as I saw Jackie looking over my shoulder. Sure enough, Milene was right at my side, waiting to see what came next.

"Jackie, this is Milene." I saw Jackie looking Milene up and down hungrily like a wolf eyeing up an innocent lamb. I saw a pleased smile come over Jackie's face and she gave me a look that reeked of jealousy. For what I had in mind, I refrained from making a formal introduction; the two girls would get to know each other intimately enough shortly. "Yeah, I haven't decided yet whether to let Milene service my pussy or not. I want you to try her out and let me know whether you think she's worth it or not." I heard Milene take a sharp intake of breath and as I turned to look at her, she was looking at me with a look of shock on her face.

"You're okay with that right, Milene?" I said to her firmly as I held her gaze steadily.

"I....uh...I.....yes," she said compliantly as she nodded her head in agreement.

"Good girl," I said as I ran my hand over her round little ass. "Jackie?"

"Anything to help out a friend, Brooke," she said as she gave us both a big smile showing her dazzling white teeth. She was a big beautiful woman in every sense of the word. "Let's go in here." Jackie took a few steps over to the washroom and pushed open the door. I motioned for Milene to follow and I took up the rear. I looked down at Milene's perfect little figure and was happy so see that she was either wearing a tiny little thong or no panties at all as there was not one visible panty line anywhere. The stretchy black fabric of her dress clung beautifully to a perfect ass. Nice round globes that you just wanted to reach out and cup in your hands. And her lean tanned legs looked gorgeous in those sexy strappy high heels she was wearing.

There were a couple of girls at the sink fixing up their makeup and hair in the mirror as Jackie strode right by them, her full voluptuous hips swaying provocatively from side to side. Her cowboy boots made a rhythmic clacking as she crossed the shiny marble floor. She went right into the large handicapped stall and Milene and I were right behind her. I closed the door and slid the latch to give us as much privacy as possible. It's a good thing we were in the handicapped stall as it gave adequate room for all three of us to be in there with stepping on each other. Jackie slid her big purse off her shoulder and dropped it in the back corner of the stall. I stood to the side and held my hand out to Milene.

"Here, give me your purse. You're not gonna need that for awhile." She'd been holding a tiny little black clutch purse and she hesitantly passed it to me as she looked up almost in fear at Jackie's imposing buxom body in front of her.

"C'mon, Sugar, I think you know what you need to do," Jackie said as she reached out and pressed down on Milene's tiny shoulders. The young woman compliantly sank to her knees before Jackie's big lusty body. Jackie reached forward and I saw her run her hands through the smooth locks of Milene's silky dark hair.

"I've got something nice and tasty for you right under here," Jackie said as her big hands pulled Milene's delicate face right up against the front of her little denim skirt. "Can you smell me, girl? Just lookin' at you has got me nice and wet already."

"Mmmmmm," Milene gave off a soft purr of pleasure as she pressed her face harder against the front of Jackie's skirt. I looked down to see her eyes close and her nostrils flare slightly as she inhaled deeply of the womanly scent emanating from beneath Jackie's short skirt. Jackie looked over at me with a broad smile on her face and nodded. I nodded back and then we both looked down as Milene took her delicate little hands and slid them up the front of Jackie's long beautiful legs.

"That's a good girl," Jackie said as Milene's rising hands pushed the soft denim skirt up and out of her way. Once she had it high enough, we both watched as she gave a soft moan while she pressed her face right up against the front panel of Jackie's high-cut silky white panties.

"My, you are an eager one, aren't you?" Jackie said as we both looked down approvingly at Milene's apparent enthusiasm. "Let me get this out of the way for you." Jackie took a step back and then reached down to pop open the button and slide down the zipper of her little skirt. They undid just like a pair of jeans. She shimmied her wide hips from side to side as she pushed her skirt down until if fell in a pool at her feet. She kicked it over on top of her purse and stepped right in front of Milene once again.

"There, that'll make things a little easier for you," the six-foot amazon said as she reached forward and pulled Milene's pretty face back up against her steaming pussy. Milene ran her hands slowly up and down the front of Jackie's long sleek thighs as she pressed her face snugly against Jackie's warm fragrant panties. I watched as Milene slid her tongue forth and drew it slowly from the base of the smooth cleft of Jackie's slit all the way up to the big enflamed button of her erect clit.

"Oh my, you are good, aren't you," Jackie said as Milene enthusiastically pressed and licked with her tongue all around the front of Jackie's silky white panties. Soon they were totally soaked with Milene's saliva and Jackie's seeping juices until they were almost transparent.

"Oh God, I need that mouth of yours on me now," Jackie said in a breathy voice as she pushed Milene's face back from her overheated pussy and quickly shimmied out of her panties. She looked incredibly sexy standing there with her magnificent six-foot body clad only in her sexy knotted shirt, bra and cowboy boots. Her long flowing red hair looked luxuriously sensuous as it swirled about her pretty face.

"I'm gonna get comfortable for this." Jackie sat down on the toilet seat and slid forward until her snatch was positioned right at the front edge. She leaned back against the tank behind her and slowly let her legs roll to each side. "Come and get it, sugar," she said in a low husky voice as she let her own hand slide down over her bare midriff until she took one long blood-red fingernail and flicked it teasingly over her big throbbing clit.

"Oh my!" Milene said breathlessly as she eagerly moved forward between Jackie's spread thighs. Jackie seemed to roll her hips up slightly to present her hot gooey hole even more in anticipation of Milene's oral assault. Jackie's shaven pussy looked incredibly inviting and I almost envied Milene at this moment. Her full inner lips were a vivid pink color and looked swollen and puffy with need. The erect spire of her engorged clit looked dark red and angry as it poked it's way up enticingly from the soft folds of flesh surrounding it. Milene must have found it equally as desirable as she enthusiastically dove right in between Jackie's splayed legs.

"Mmmmmm....that's it," Jackie gave a soft groan as Milene started to enthusiastically eat her out. I flicked my eyes up to Jackie's face and saw her eyes half-closed in pleasure as she surrendered herself to the oral delights the young woman between her legs was providing for her. I looked back down and could see Milene's fingers sliding back and forth along Jackie's soft inner thighs while her mouth was plastered flush up against Jackie's hot molten snatch. I couldn't see exactly what she was doing but from Jackie's constant stream of low guttural growls, I knew whatever she was doing was very good. As I looked down at her, I saw her move her head rapidly from side to side as if she was trying to wriggle her tongue even deeper inside that weeping box.

"Oh fuck," Jackie groaned loudly as she reached out and put one hand on the back of Milene's head while her other hand wrapped around the grab bar on the wall beside her. "Oh Jesus, how long is that tongue of yours?" she asked breathlessly as I could see her becoming more and more aroused by the second as Milene's tongue continued to work magically inside her. Jackie looked up at me and her eyes fluttered and she almost looked like she was going to pass out for a second! Jesus! Milene had her almost climbing the walls already!

"Oh God, Brooke," Jackie said in a deep purring voice, "this girl is really good. Oh yeah.....way up inside there like that.......oh fuck......work that tongue......around and around........oh yeah.......just like that." Jackie was almost babbling with pleasure now as Milene kept her face buried as far up between Jackie's legs as she could get it. "Oh fuck......so deep.......Jesus....how do you do that.......keep doing......oh fuck, yeah...." Jackie continued to softly spew words of encouragement as Milene continued enthusiastically licking and sucking at her slobbering twat. I watched as Jackie's hand gripped the grab bar tightly and her other hand pulled Milene's face even harder against her tingling pussy.

"OH FUCK.....OH FUCK..." Jackie groaned loudly and then I saw her eyes close and she leaned back while her body went rigid for a split second and then she started to shake spasmodically. "OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH," she let out a long lustful moan as her orgasm shot through her. I looked down at her big tits quivering and jiggling deliciously in the open neck of her shirt as the intense sensations of a mind-numbing release coursed through her. Jesus Christ! Milene must be good! Jackie was shaking and trembling as if every inch of her big womanly body was tingling with the shattering sensations of a tremendous climax.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,719 Followers