Teasing Brooke Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,733 Followers

"OH GOD.....THAT' SO GOOD," she moaned as Milene continued to lick and suck at her gushing cunt. I could hear the sloppy wet sucking sounds as Milene eagerly lapped up every drop of Jackie's flowing silky nectar. Jackie continued to moan and shake for a good minute as the wrenching throes of her exquisite climax took control of her big gorgeous body. Finally, I watched as a last big shudder went through Jackie's voluptuous body and then she seemed to collapse back against the toilet behind her, totally spent. She lay there with her eyes closed and a soft blissful smile on her face as Milene continued to softly nurse and lick at her sensitive pussy. I could see her tongue delve delicately between the soft folds of Jackie's labia and then she drew her cream coated tongue back into her mouth and swallowed salaciously.

"Mmmmmm," Jackie said as she finally seemed to come back around and looked down at Milene through slitted eyes. "That was incredible. Thank you." Wow! I'd never heard Jackie say anything like that before. She lay there looking blissfully serene as Milene softly kissed and licked at her sensitive puffy slit.

"Brooke," Jackie said as she looked up at me as she tenderly stroked her fingers through Milene's silky hair, "how about I trade you those two waiting for me out there for this one?" I could tell by the tone of her voice that she was dead serious. Obviously, Milene had easily passed the second test I had given her!

"No, I don't think so," I answered flatly.

"Are you sure?" Jackie said as she looked lovingly down at Milene softly nibbling at her shining pink labia. She seemed incredibly reluctant to let the young woman up from between her legs. "Two are always better than one, Brooke."

"Not this time," I said as I reached down and took Milene's arm. As I helped her to her feet, Jackie sat up and pointed down to her purse.

"Would you like me to try fucking her for you, Brooke? I've got one of "my boys" in my purse?" Jackie seemed eager to try out one of her strap-ons on this sweet young thing. She was almost literally pulling all her tricks out of her bag in order to get more time with Milene.

"Not tonight, Jackie. I think it's time for Milene and me to get out of here." I looked at Milene's pretty face and saw the whole lower half of it glistening with Jackie's warm pussy juice. Jackie got to her feet and reached forward and used her hand under Milene's chin to tilt her face up towards her own.

"If you get tired of Brooke and want to sample some more white meat, come back and see me anytime," Jackie said as she leaned forward and gave Milene a tender kiss on her forehead. I'm sure that under normal circumstances, she would have planted a deep passionate kiss on those gorgeous full lips of Milene's. But Jackie knew I'd be pissed off if she did that without my permission and I was glad she hadn't tried. Soon enough, I'd be feeling those warm soft lips of hers not only on my own lips, but all over my body too. From watching how Jackie had reacted to her talented mouth, I knew it was time for me to get her working on my pussy. I could feel the gooey wetness slipping out of my pussy into my panties already. If she did for me what she'd done for Jackie, I'd keep her mouth full of warm cream all night long.

After Jackie had asked her to "come back and see me anytime", Milene turned to look at me as if unsure how to answer. I was glad that she still seemed eager to please me.

"It's okay," I said to her. "You can tell her what you think."

"Alright," Milene said to Jackie, "if Brooke says its okay." Oh yes, I had a real special one here. This was perfect. Jackie's mouth almost dropped open when she heard that. She looked at me and gave me a big grin.

"Well, what do you think, Brooke? Can I borrow her from you sometime?" Jackie said to me as if she talking about borrowing a pair of shoes or something.

"I'll let you know, Jackie," I said with a wry smile. "Maybe we can work out a deal sometime." I turned to Milene, "In the meantime, I want you to properly thank Jackie for letting you eat her pussy." Milene looked so small and delicate as she looked up at Jackie's powerful amazon body looming over her.

"Thank you, Jackie," she said timidly.

"No! No!" I said chastising her. "I want you to give her a proper thank you kiss."

"Oh," Milene said as she pursed her lips slightly and lifted her face towards Jackie's.

"No, not there," I said as I stepped forward and touched her arm. "Jackie, turn around and lean against the wall." I could tell by the sly smile Jackie gave me that she knew where this was going. She turned around and bent over from the waist and supported her upper body by leaning against the wall. She spread her legs a little more than shoulder width apart and looked back at me over her shoulder and gave me a little nod. Her long legs looked beautiful as they rose sensually from her cowboy boots in smooth ivory columns topped by the two round succulent cheeks of her wide womanly ass. I stepped forward and put my hands on those two lush mounds and pulled them slightly apart.

"This is where I want you to give her a thank you kiss," I said to Milene as I nodded down towards Jackie's little pink pucker. Milene instantly dropped to knees again and moved forward until she was kneeling right behind Jackie. Her hands reached forward and she ran them up over the backs of Jackie's muscular thighs onto the warm globes of her bum. As her hands approached mine, I let go and Milene instinctively gripped the big firm cheeks tighter in her grasp to keep them apart. Her delicate little hands looked so tiny as she held onto that big womanly ass.

"That's a good girl," I said as I watched her extend her tongue and move in closer, "thank Jackie properly." Her eyes closed and she had a look of sublime pleasure on her face as she fitted her mouth into the warm moist crevice of Jackie's backside. I watched as she slid her long tongue into the bottom of Jackie's still leaking slit and took a long leisurely lick up the full length of her hot moist crease.

"Oh fuck," Jackie let out a low groan and I saw her drop her head down. Milene knew I'd asked her to give Jackie a proper kiss and she didn't waste time with any slow preliminaries, I knew she was saving that treatment for me. Instead, she put her mouth right on Jackie's tight anal ring and I saw her wriggle her head from side to side again as she wormed her tongue deep into Jackie's steaming ass.

"Oh God! That's so deep," Jackie let out a low groan as she circled her hips back against Milene's face in a slow rolling motion. I figured Milene had thanked Jackie enough and I was increasingly anxious to get that talented mouth of hers working on my overflowing black pussy. I reached down and grabbed Milene by the arm and pulled her to her feet. Jackie looked back over her shoulder in surprise as I quickly led Milene to the stall door.

"There's a little teaser for next time, Jackie. I'm sure those two sweet things you've got waiting for you out there will finish the job for you." Jackie remained leaning against the wall speechless as I slid open the stall door and pushed Milene ahead of me. There were about four girls hanging out in front of the mirror and they all turned to see who was responsible for all the commotion. I simply smiled sweetly as Milene and I left the room with their jealous eyes following us all the way out the door. As soon as we left the bathroom, I pulled her into a little alcove and leaned against the wall over her.

"Do you have a place?" I asked.

"Yes, I have an apartment," she said breathlessly. It was obvious we were both intensely aroused and needed to get at each other quickly.

"Do you have a car?"

"N.....no, but we can take a cab." She looked up at me with shimmering eyes and I could feel the lustful desire oozing from every pore of her perfect little body. I leaned down towards her and I saw her eyes close as I placed my full soft lips over her slightly smaller ones. I could taste Jackie's warm silky nectar on her lips but that made it all that much better. Her lips felt like delicious soft pillows as I pressed mine against hers. Her lips parted easily and I slid my pink tongue deep into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm," she let out a deep purr as her tongue eagerly found mine and she rolled hers all around mine and then drew on it in a gentle sucking motion. Oh man, Jackie was right, she had a wonderful mouth. As her tongue toyed with mine, I drew my own back into my own mouth and she enthusiastically followed. Her long magical tongue slid over my lips, tongue and even my teeth as she gloriously explored every square inch of my mouth. I finally pulled my mouth back from hers and she was panting breathlessly as she looked up at me with needy eyes.

"Let's get out of here," I said as I turned and led her across the dance floor towards the exit. With the driving music pulsing around us, I spotted Alice sitting with her legs slightly parted between the two older women she'd shown me earlier. One woman was kissing her ear while the other one was softly stroking the inside of her thigh just below the hem of her little schoolgirl kilt. Obviously the three of them were well on their way to having an interesting threesome tonight. Alice spotted me and as our eyes met, I nodded towards Milene and gave Alice a quick wink. She nodded in return and we both knew she wouldn't be getting any taxi fare from me tonight. From the looks of things, she'd be getting a lot straight from the source anyways.

We pushed our way through the crowd now waiting outside the bar and I quickly hailed a cab that I spotted across the street. I turned to look at Milene and she was standing right next to me with an eager look on her face. She was incredibly beautiful and that magical mouth of hers just made her all the more alluring.

"You did a good job in there on those two little tests I gave you," I said to her.

"Thank you," she said shyly.

"Are you ready to keep doing that all night long," I asked teasingly as I took her hand and drew her fingertip over one of my thick hard nipples. Her eyes zeroed in on the stiff thrusting bud that seemed to be trying to pierce its way out right through my bra and top.

"All night long?" she asked as her eyes remained fixed on my huge tits as I slowly drew her fingertip in a slow circle all around my rigid nipple.

"Yep, if you want some of this, it's gonna have to be all night long."

"Oh God, yes!" she said breathlessly as the cab pulled to a stop right in front of us.

"Good, let's go. It's time to put that pretty little mouth of yours back to work." I pulled open the back door of the cab and ushered her inside. Yeah, this night was gonna be perfect, I thought as I slid into the cab next to her and closed the door...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,733 Followers