Teasing Terri Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me suck you off..." Terri whispered, pulling on his arms, trying to move him up her body, "Come here and fuck my mouth..." Wayne smiled and pulled back slightly. He began to move his body up and over hers. Before he climbed over her, though, he moved his hips backwards, letting his long cock slip between Terri's wide-spread legs. His cockhead rested against her asscheeks, and his shaft pressed against her wet slit. He looked down at her with an evil grin as he raised his hips once more. The motion made his cockhead slide between her cheeks and, as he rose, he dragged it against her pussy. Terri moaned as she felt her pussy lips parting like the earth before a farmer's plow. She looked at Wayne with her eyes wide as his cockhead pushed between them, sliding upwards. He could feel the wet heat of her pussy as her lips parted and engulfed the head. ...

Wayne was sorely tempted to simply push his hips forward, sliding his hard cock deeper inside, but he respected her wishes, and continued to raise his hips, letting his cockhead slide out of her tempting lips and over her clit before springing forcefully from between her legs and slapping against his belly. Terri breathed a sigh of relief when he popped free. The sensation of having his cock at the entrance of her pussy had made her mild jump like crazy. She knew that if he'd pushed, she wouldn't have fought it. She'd been ready to let him slide that big cock of his inside of her...prepared to let him fuck her... But she was also relieved when he didn't pursue it. She wanted Jason to be the first...

She grinned at Wayne, both in thanks, and also acknowledging his own teasing abilities. He'd definitely had her going there for a moment. Wayne grinned back and moved his body over her. Terri stared at his cock as it neared her face, and curled her fingers around it as it moved over her tits, making him pause. Pulling down gently with one hand, she used the other to pull the lacy cups of her bra down, exposing half of her tits and her erect nipples. She rubbed his wet cockhead over her nipples, eliciting a groan from him as she milked pre-come from the tip, and smearing it over her tits.

Terri began to stroke him slowly, smiling into his eyes. "Do you want to fuck my tits, Wayne...?" she teased. "Here..." she continued, lifting the tiny front strap of her bra, and sliding his cock under it, "Fuck my tits a little...Fuck my tits while you watch Jenny suck Jason's cock..." Wayne looked over Terri's shoulder and saw Jenny staring at him, a smile on her face as Jason slowly fucked his cock in and out of her mouth. He pushed his cock forward as Terri used her hands to squeeze her tits together. They both moaned a little as he began to slide it in and out of her tit-tunnel

With Terri's head in Jason's lap, she merely had to turn her head slightly one way or the other to see her boyfriend's cock sliding wetly in and out of Jenny's mouth...or Wayne's hard member sliding between her tits. She was in heaven once again...!

Terri felt Wayne's hips begin to shake slightly as his breathing increased. Getting an idea, she moved her head lower on Jason's belly until she felt his cock against her cheek. She smiled at Jenny and pulled Wayne's cock from under her bra. Curling her fingers around him, she pulled him higher, until his cockhead was brushing her lips. Jenny smiled back at her and slid her lips from Jason's cock, offering it to Terri as she turned slightly to lick Wayne's cockhead, then close her lips around it.

Both girls proceeded to suck the cocks in their mouths while staring into each other's eyes. When Jenny winked at her, Terri knew just what to do. Sliding her lips off Jason's cock, she turned and took Wayne deep inside her mouth as Jenny held it for her and returned her mouth to Jason. They alternated their sucking this way...moving from one cock to the other... until both men were panting and breathing through their teeth.

Terri moved to the side just a bit and pulled Wayne closer, holding his cock against Jason's hard-on. Both girls began to stroke the cocks in their hands, rubbing them against each other as they leaned in for the kill. Their mouths opened and their tongues ran wetly over the two cockheads. They both stopped their stroking and concentrated on the tongue action, alternating cockheads and occasionally pausing to tongue-duel with each other. For the most part though, they concentrated on the two cocks, trying to make them come with just their tongues.

Terri's plan was a good one. She could feel both cock expanding as the men began to groan. The girl's kept up their teasing, grinning at each other as they licked and sucked the two cockheads. Suddenly, Jason groaned loudly. His cock bucked once, then shot a huge gout of semen high into the air. Jenny felt it splash against her cheek just as Wayne's cock erupted. The girl's continued to lick both cock's wildly as the shot off again and again, raining thick hot cum over their laughing faces.

The guys were groaning and the girls were laughing as their faces were covered with semen. They continued their tongue action, slurping the thick stuff into their mouths as they tried to coax more from the boys. When the two cocks stopped spurting, the men collapsed backwards, leaving the two girls facing one another. Terri thought that Jenny looked incredibly sexy with her face dripping with semen, and leaned forward, flattening her tongue and pressing it against Jenny's cheek. She licked from her chin to her hairline, covering her tongue with the mixture of two eruptions, then drew it inside, swallowing the thick stuff.

Jenny laughed and returned the favor, and soon both girls were licking each other's faces, trying to lap up every drop of the precious stuff. When it was gone, they began to kiss...wetly and sensually, each enjoying the cummy taste of the other's mouth. Wayne and Jason, basking in the glow of their ejaculation, watched with delight as the two girls slid slowly to the carpet in front of them.

Their cocks were momentarily worthless, but their minds raced as they watched Terri and Jenny writhing on the floor, their tongues dueling wetly and their hands exploring each other's bodies. The sight of the two girls playing on the floor, in their lingerie and heels, made both men sit up straight. Jason grinned at Wayne, then looked back as Terri slowly ran her hand over Jenny's willing body. She cupped each naked breast, then smoothly moved lower...over her belly...and between her legs.

Jenny sighed and rolled onto her back, letting her thighs part for Terri's teasing fingers. Those fingers met no resistance as they gently parted Jenny's lips and pushed inside her pussy. Terri marveled at how wet Jenny was, and slid her tongue deep into Jenny's mouth as she toyed with her cunt. Jenny was moaning and writhing under Terri as the young girl's fingers began to fuck her. She opened her legs as wide as she could, giving the guys a perfect view of her wet and open pussy.

"Oh...Terri...Mmmm...that feel's so fucking good....oh, yeah.., ..fuck me...faster...Mmmm..yeah..." Her voice only added to the excitement and electricity that permeated the room. Both guys felt a familiar tingling in their balls as Jenny's hand moved between Terri's thighs, pulling her white panties aside and toying with her pussy. Terri raised her ass, giving the guys a better view of Jenny's fingers, and also giving Jenny easy access to her cunt. They continued to kiss each other wetly and passionately as they shared finger-fucks. Both of them were in a frenzied state now, moving their hips to meet the other's fingers. But when Jenny leaned up to whisper in Terri's ear, their action slowed somewhat.

The guys watched closely as the two girls shared a whispered conversation. Then they heard Terri's muffled laugh and watched with growing excitement as she leaned over to run her tongue over Jenny's breasts. She used her mouth to tease Jenny's nipples into inch long peaks, and teasingly sucked as much of each breast as she could into her mouth. When she felt Jenny was sufficiently aroused, she slowly moved lower....

Wayne groaned and felt his tired cock expanding as he watched with anticipation. For months he'd fantasized about watching these two go at it, and now he was watching it happen before his eyes. He'd wondered about how far they would take things, but as he watched Terri's tongue licking it's way down Jenny's belly, then between her thighs, he knew his dreams were about to come true.

Terri ran her tongue up and down Jenny's wide-spread thighs, teasing her. Then with a grin, she turned to the two men on the couch and winked. Her eyes were wild and hot as she turned back to her friend. With no hesitation at all, she lowered her face between Jenny's thighs, burying her tongue deep inside the other girl's pussy. Immediately, Jenny began to come...her hips writhing and lifting against Terri's face. She'd also been anticipating the feel of this girl's tongue inside her pussy since they begun to play earlier in the day. After all that had transpired already, it seemed like ages since their encounter in Wayne's office, and her level of anticipation had built to a fever pitch...

Terri reacted with surprise and glee as she felt Jenny's pussy contracting against her probing tongue. Her own level of excitement had gone beyond anything she'd ever known. She knew, from exchanged glances and comments, that she was eventually going to end up with her face inside Jenny's pussy. She'd never gone here before, but had found that she was immensely excited about the prospect. For years, Terri had wondered how it would feel to make love with another woman, but had never known how to get to that point. After meeting Jenny, and sharing the things that they had this day, she knew that the opportunity was ripe. She'd felt her own juices flowing wetly between her thighs as her tongue approached Jenny's pussy.

Now, as she felt Jenny's pussy walls contracting against her tongue, she began to come herself. She pushed her face in further, thrusting her tongue as deeply as she could inside Jenny's cunt, when she felt her mouth filling with Jenny's cum. It was thick and hot...certainly a different texture from semen, but every bit as exciting. She sucked and swallowed as Jenny ground her pussy against her face, wetting it with the overflow, from her chin to her nose.

Terri felt Jenny move, and followed the motion, rolling onto her back as Jenny positioned herself over Terri's face. She sat on Terri's face, sliding her hips back and forth...rubbing her flowing cunt over Terri's sucking mouth as she poured her cum down the young girl's throat.

Jason couldn't believe what he was seeing. He had never seen this side of Terri, although he was incredibly turned on with seeing it now! In fact, no one had ever seen this side of Terri, including Terri! For the first time in her life she was completely letting go of all her inhibitions, letting lust and desire control her actions.

She could hardly believe that Jenny was sitting on her face. The feeling of the girl's pussy rubbing back and forth against her lips and chin, and the feeling of warm wetness as she thrust her tongue in and out, was turning her on immensely. It was a completely new experience for her. When she felt Jenny begin to come in her mouth, she felt her own orgasm washing over her. Sucking and swallowing Jenny's prodigious flow, she reached between her own legs, fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit as she came with her friend.

The men stared in awe as the two girls got themselves off in front of them. Both men were now sporting full, born-again, raging hard-ons as they sat on the couch and watched.

When the sensations of her orgasm overwhelmed her, Jenny raised herself up and rolled off of Terri's cum covered face, lying in a panting heap beside her. She could still feel her pussy pulsing, letting her cum pour from her lips onto the carpet. Terri lay back, her eyes closed as she relived the last few moments of the experience. Her smile was from ear to ear...

She opened her eyes as she sensed motion beside her. Jenny was grinning and moving between her thighs, her tongue licking her lips and poking out sensually. Terri smiled with anticipation. Putting her hands behind her head, she raised up so she could watch Jenny's face move between her thighs. She bent her knees and let her legs fall apart in invitation.

Jenny smiled and lowered her head, licking Terri's thighs, then moving higher until Terri felt the soft-hard feel of Jenny's tongue sliding between her pussy lips. Her hips began to move involuntarily against Jenny's tongue as the girl began to lick and suck. Jenny was on her knees, her ass high in the air, and her neck was bent, allowing her to look into Terri's eyes, watching her reactions as she began to lick the cum from her pussy.

Terri could scarcely believe that this was happening to her. The pleasure she was feeling was indescribable. She groaned and cupped her tits, turning her head to the couch as she noticed more motion to her right. She smiled as she saw Wayne slowly getting up from the couch. He winked at Terri and knelt behind his wife, leaning forward and running his tongue the full length of her crack, from clit to asshole. Jenny squealed and began rotating her hips, pushing her pussy back to meet Wayne's mouth.

Terri turned her eyes to Jason, motioning him closer and smiling as he stood over her, his cock bobbing in the air. From her vantage point below him, it appeared monstrous to her. She reached over her head, curling her fingers around his hard-on and pulling him lower, making him bend his knees and lean forward. As Jason's cock neared her mouth, she saw Wayne's position change. He knelt behind Jenny, his hard cock in his hand, aiming it at her raised pussy. Terri could feel Jenny's reaction as she felt Wayne sliding inside her pussy. She groaned into Terri's cunt, sucking and licking madly as Wayne began to fuck in and out of her.

Terri's hips began to move, rubbing her pussy against Jenny's mouth in the same rhythm that Wayne was fucking her. She felt like she was part of a sex machine as she pulled Jason's cock closer to her face. Jason bent at the knees, staring at Terri's wild-eyed face as his cock moved closer. He moaned as Terri opened her mouth and drew his cockhead inside.

Leaning forward, Jason steadied his upper torso with his arms, and stretched his legs out behind him as Terri began to suck him deeper. He was in a push-up position over his girlfriend's face and he began to move his hips, fucking Terri's wet mouth slowly as he watched Jenny eating her out.

Terri groaned to herself and tilted her head as Jason's cock began to thrust deeper. She was surprised at how easily she could take the full length of his cock into her mouth from this position and made a mental note of it. She was slightly concerned about breathing when she felt Jason's cockhead hit the entrance to her throat, but concern was replaced with delight as she felt him slide effortlessly inside, pushing deeper and deeper into her throat, stopping only when his full balls were resting on her nose.

"Oooohhh....Terri...." she heard Wayne say. She knew he was watching her take Jason's cock into her throat, and would have smiled with pride if her mouth wasn't so full. When Jason withdrew his long cock, leaving just the head in her mouth, she turned her head and looked up at Wayne. Sure enough, he was staring at her, with a big grin, as he slid his cock slowly in and out of Jenny's pussy. Terri smiled at him as she ran her tongue around Jason's cockhead.

"Did you like that...?" she asked Wayne. He smiled and nodded his head. "I'm glad....I like the way you watch me suck cock..." Terri kept her eyes on his as she mouthed Jason's hard shaft. "Later I'm going to suck both of you off I think... at the same time....Mmmmmm......two hard cocks coming in my mouth...Mmmmm...yeah....I think I'd like that...."

Wayne grimaced at her promise of later pleasure and increased his cock strokes, making Terri smile around Jason's cockhead. She made a wonderful show of licking and sucking his shaft, rubbing it over her face and lips while staring into Wayne's eyes. She loved the way her cocksucking turned him on and did her best to make it memorable. When she felt Jenny's mouth move off her pussy, she looked down at her friend. Jenny was smiling up at her from between her legs. Her entire face was wet and shining...covered with Terri's pussy juice.

"I like watching you too, lover..." she breathed. "I think you were holding out on us...you take that cock in your throat as good as I did..." Terri was surprised that Jenny had seen her feat, but smiled proudly as she tongued Jason's cockhead, glad to be the center of attention.

"She's been holding out on me too!" Jason's strained voice came from above. Terri laughed and turned her head sideways, looking up at her boyfriend.

"I guess I have....a little bit..." she said with a grin. "But I think that's all changed after tonight, boy...I suggest you start taking your vitamins! Now that I've figured it out I'm gonna want a lot of this...."

With "this", Terri turned her head back and tilted her head back. Using her hand, she directed Jason's cockhead to her mouth, sucking him wetly, then reached further behind, pulling his ass closer. With a long groan, Jason let his cock slide deep into Terri's mouth... He slid directly into her throat as she pushed her face up to meet him.

Although Jason's big cock didn't allow her to smile physically, inside Terri was grinning from ear to ear. Jason's hips began to move, sliding the full length of his cock in and out of Terri's awakened throat. Wayne grinned as he watched, matching Jason's rhythm with his own. After moments of trial and error, the two men had it down perfectly, to the delight of the girls. Each thrust of their cocks pushed the girls into one another, accentuating the pleasure they were already feeling.

Jason, because of the newness of the whole experience, was the one with the least amount of control. The new feeling of fucking Terri's welcoming throat was too much for him, and he began to feel his balls stirring.....then boiling.

"Aww...shit....I'm gonna come...!" he groaned, fucking faster. Terri didn't miss a beat, loving the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her throat. She was unable to express it, but she was hoping that Jason would shoot his thick cum deep into her throat. When she heard Jenny say her words, her heart lifted.

"Come in her throat...." Jenny hissed sensually, "Slide that big thick cock deep into her throat when you shoot, Jason..." She was fingering Terri with two fingers in her pussy, and Terri felt her own cum rising as she listened to Jenny.

"Take him all the way, Terri...Let Jason's big fat cock shoot off in your throat....Let me watch you swallow it all...."

Jenny crawled up over Terri's body, moving her face closer to watch Jason's cock slide in and out of Terri's mouth. Wayne followed suit, leaning forward so as not to lose the warm sheath of Jenny's cunt. His fucking had slowed as he watched Terri and Jason. Still the warm, wet tightness of Jenny's pussy demanded that he pay attention to his control which he did gladly. He still had plans for Jenny....

Terri was unable to see anything except the hot sight of Jason's balls and ass moving back and forth above her. And really, that's all she needed. She couldn't believe the ease with which Jason's long cock was sliding in and out of her throat, and she marveled at the sight of it's length appearing and disappearing above her.

When she felt his cock expanding in her mouth, she began to move her hips frantically against Jenny's fucking fingers, wanting desperately to come when Jason did. In her mind, she saw her orgasm as a rapidly approaching, fire-hot ball off in the distance. It grew larger and closer as Jason's fucking became more and more urgent. Jenny could sense it also, and increased her finger-fucking, instinctually knowing what Terri desired.