Teasing Terri Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the fireball filled Terri's mental screen, she felt Jason pause, then tense....She could feel his cock expanding in her throat as her orgasm washed mightily over her senses. At the same time, Jason cried out as his cock erupted in her throat.

Terri had never felt anything even remotely as exciting. Her hips were fucking as she came again and again over Jenny's fingers. At the same time, Jason's cock was completely buried in her throat. She could feel his cock bucking over and over as he shot his thick semen into her stomach. He kept his cock buried, but also made slight fucking motions, working his cockhead against her throat muscles as he came.

Finally, Terri had to breathe. Jason's thick cock was totally blocking her air passages. She felt as if she was going to pass out if she held her breath a moment longer! With a concerted effort, Terri signaled her need to Jason, pushing his hips up and away. She groaned as she felt his full length sliding slowly out of her throat and into her mouth and began breathing deeply.

For his part, Jason slightly misinterpreted Terri's signals. He quickly pulled his still spurting cock from her mouth, letting it spring wildly into the air as another gout of semen erupted from the head. Jenny saw what was happening and grabbed for his cock. Her position didn't allow for her to suck him into her mouth, but she was able to bring his cockhead to her lips just as the last of his cum sprayed out. Most of it landed on her outstretched tongue, with the remainder splashing wetly over her lips and chin. Jenny grinned and stroked the thick meat, coaxing the last bits of semen from it, then licking it up as it spilled onto Terri's heaving belly..

Wayne could contain himself no longer. The tight grip of his wife's asshole, combined with the sight of Terri and Jenny scrambling for semen, sent him over the edge. He felt his balls expanding and the cum rising up his shaft. Raising himself up as he withdrew his cock from Jenny's ass, he aimed his cockhead at the girl's panting faces as he stroked himself off. Jenny's eyes lit up as she saw his cock approach, and she lay her face beside Terri's. Jason leaned back as he listened to the girl's urge Wayne to shoot.

For his part, Wayne needed little urging. His cum was already racing up his shaft. It erupted in a long, thick river that splashed over both faces at once. He was laughing and groaning at the same time as he aimed his shooting head at one open mouth, then the other. The girls squealed as they felt the hot liquid spray over their lips and tongues, licking each other's faces to collect the semen that missed their mouths. Wayne watched in delighted awe as Terri tried to swallow every drop she could find. She was turning into a true cocksucker, just like his wife.

Jenny, on the other hand was letting the semen collect in her mouth. And when Wayne's ejaculation slowed to a halt, she turned her face to Terri's. Leaning forward slowly, she opened her lips over Terri's, allowing Wayne's cum to drip thickly into her friend's mouth. Terri accepted the gift gratefully, opening her mouth wide, then reached up to curl her fingers around Jenny's head, drawing it down to her own and kissing her friend passionately. Both girls moaned as they used their tongues to share Wayne's cum, squishing it around each other's mouths, and exchanging it back and forth.

When Jenny pulled back, she looked lovingly into Terri's eyes as both girls swallowed their prize.

Later, the four of them sat back on the couch, reveling in the memories of the past few hours. It was late in the evening and they all were feeling tired and worn out. Jenny looked at Wayne and grinned as the sounds of light snoring came from Terri and Jason.

"Looks like it's going to be a most interesting summer, husband..." , she said softly.

Wayne looked down at her and grinned. "Most interesting..." he agreed. "I just hope we can keep up with these two!"

Jenny laughed and looked back at Terri and Jason sleeping peacefully beside them. "I think we'll manage. After all, they're asleep, and we're still wide awake...sort of.... We just need to take more vitamins is all...and as much protein as we can get...." She winked at her husband, and leaned over his body, resting her face in his lap.

"And I think protein is the most important...." she whispered, taking his limp cock into her mouth. She sucked gently on it, knowing how sensitive he'd be after tonight. Suckling on it like a baby, she closed her eyes, letting the taste of his previous come fill her senses.

Jenny smiled as she felt Wayne's cock slowly come to life in her mouth. She hadn't really thought she'd be able to suck him off again after the number of orgasms he'd had tonight, but grinned as she felt his limp cock slowly expanding and growing.

She knew very well that they would have no problems at all in keeping up with the young couple beside them.

No problem at all...

The End...?

* * * * *

Copyrighted 1999 by Singertales, Inc.and Mark Singer. All Rights Reserved.