Ted: Breaking In The New Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are we having fun yet?" Asked the blurry apparition in the doorway in a definitely feminine voice.

This time it was, "Who the fuck?" that came out of my mouth.

My eyes suddenly cleared.

"Trudy? My God, Trudy, the Iron Maiden?"

I couldn't help myself, it just came out. I bit my tongue too late.

"What you see isn't always what you get, Ted."

Trudy made no effort to move. She just stood there, staring at us.

Neither Sharon nor I tried to cover up. We just lay there, letting it all hang out, so to speak.

"You have us at a disadvantage, Trudy."

"Don't I though!"

Sharon lay beside me at my back and was trying to choke back the giggles.

"Oh, But I can remedy that easily enough."

And she did. She opened her knee length coat and let it fall to the floor. Trudy stood there fully revealed in all her naked, her bare assed naked, glory. She was every bit as gorgeous in her petite body as Sharon was in her voluptuous one.

I audibly gasped and nearly choked. "Trudy?"

"I just told you that what you see isn't always what you get. Yes, the Iron Maiden--in public. But in private? I'm very choosy and very discreet, but I'm a horny bitch in heat that likes sex-- and lots of it."

"I just can't believe it," I croaked out.

"Believe it, Ted. What you see before you certainly isn't a mirage. I see Sharon didn't stretch the truth when she told me what you're packing between your legs. I decided I wanted to play too. Make room, I'm coming aboard."

Trudy climbed in bed on the opposite side of me from Sharon. Her left hand grabbed my semi-hard cock and pumped it into full rigidity in seconds.

"How d, did yo..."

"How did Sharon and I get together for a chat?"

"Yes."

"Well, from the main hall corner, I saw you enter the conference room rather cautiously, almost sneakily last Tuesday."

"Oh, Oh."

"Uh huh, and I followed my instincts. I listened at the door. I retreated to the corridor and saw F.J. come out of the room, still fiddling with his pants."

"Ah."

"Then Sharon came out, with an unmistakable glow and smirk. Then you came out, Ted, red faced and embarrassed. It didn't take a genius to figure out what'd just gone down in the conference room. Some conference!"

"Then what did you do, Trudy? And, by the way, you can squeeze harder. My cock likes very much what you're doing to it."

Trudy complied and squeezed down harder on my flesh pole.

"Then I went to Sharon's classroom after school Tuesday and had a little, uh, discussion with her."

"And this little visit is a result of that discussion, I presume?"

"You got it stud."

"Some Iron Maiden, you are Trudy." I said, "I've never known you to date or have a boyfriend."

"Too much baggage. I prefer to pick and choose in quiet privacy such as right now."

I reached over and planted my mouth on her petite left boob. It was barely a handful, so I got the nipple, aureola, and a fair amount of tit in my mouth. She moaned her pleasure, ending further articulate conversation.

Boy, were her tits ever nice. Soft, yet firm. Perfectly upright in their youth. Her nipples hard and pointed in erection. I nuzzled the broad valley between and then took the other tit in my mouth. More moans were my reward.

When I dropped my mouth to her bare "v" at the apex of her thighs, Sharon took over Trudy's boobs. Trudy writhed and squirmed in pleasure and lust. Trudy's pussy became wet with her sexy pussy fluid. Ambrosia for the Gods, and then some!

My cock was as hard as a concrete rod by then. I moved up and wet my helmet in Trudy's moisture. It mixed with my precum as I moved my pleasure stick up and down her central crevice. At the top of that slippery slide, I rubbed my helmet around her clit. She flinched so hard, she nearly kneed me in the balls. I put Trudy's legs on my shoulders and moved my helmet down her slit to her rosette where I gently probed. She flinched again in pleasure.

Trudy's pussy gapped open as I slowly moved my helmet back up. My cock found the inviting cavern entrance and dived in, helmet deep where it paused.

"God, Ted, all the way, damn it. Shove it all the way in, quick."

I gave her another inch and stopped again.

"Shit, stop teasing and fuck me!"

I gave her only another inch.

Trudy just moaned then and bucked her pussy further onto my cock. Holy fuck, that pussy was as tight as a virgin. But Virgin she was certainly not as I discovered when my knob first entered her gate of heaven. I pushed ole John Peter on in until my balls were slapping her ass. Trudy met me, thrust for thrust, as Sharon worker her clit just above my pumping cock. Sharon would occasionally let a fingernail rake my cock as it moved in and out of Trudy's pussy. Then Sharon got behind us to lick my balls and work some fingers into Trudy's sphincter.

That sent both Trudy and I over the edge into a power orgasm, flooding the two of us with our mixed sex fluids as I arched my back sharply and drove into her cunt as deeply as I could. I shot off my load in squirt after squirt of warm cock cream. Trudy emitted one banshee scream of pleasure, followed by a series of panting groans that came sort of, "Oh, oh, oh, oh.

I just muttered, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, over and over.

All I can say is, the night went on, and on, and.... Not only that, but all day Saturday was a long, long day. But what a fucking day, pun intended. We all three stayed naked the whole time, fucking, sucking, stroking, and then sleeping or eating just enough to keep us fucking some more. What a fucking orgy of tits, ass, hands, pussy, and cock. I think we all three were so sore, Sunday would indeed be a day of rest.

"By the way," announced Trudy about mid afternoon, "Ruth Ransom will be over about seven for an overnighter."

Another bomb.

"What the hell?" I exclaimed.

"Your kidding," was Sharon's comment.

"Just how did that sexy and married woman get involved and invited?" I asked.

"Ruth came to Sharon's room Tuesday after school too. She got there after I did, so she politely waited outside the door for me to finish. She overhead our whole conversation about you, F.J., and the conference room. She waited for me to come out and then walked with me to my room with a smirking, lustful grin on her face."

"And, her price of sealed lips was to join the party?" I asked?

"You got it again, stud."

"But what about her husband," asked Sharon.

"It appears dear old Bob, and he is ten years older than Ruth, has simply lost interest in sex. He hasn't been taking care of her for quite some time and she is horny as three buck deer in rut."

"No wonder her flirting with me at school has gotten more serious," I mused.

My God, now I'd have three women to satisfy! I didn't know if I was up to the task, but I sure as hell was going to give it one hell of a good try.

******

Ruth knocked on the door promptly at seven. Sharon went to the door, still buck naked. All of us were still naked.

"Oh my, you must've been having quite some party here, Sharon."

"You might say that, Ruth. Come on in and join us."

Ruth stepped in as Sharon closed and locked the door. As she entered the living room from the entry way, she saw Trudy and me in a naked clinch, kissing passionately.

"Oh indeed you are still having quite a party. I like what I see. It looks to me as if Ted's cock is all you two've said it was. If you don't mind, I think it's about my turn right now."

Ruth was wearing a once piece summer dress. Back lighting showed off quite a nice figure underneath. She slowly pulled it over her head to reveal the dress was the only thing she was wearing other than her shoes. God, what a lovely body stood before us.

Wasting no time, Ruth moved in on Trudy and I. Trudy grudgingly relinquished her hold on me and allowed Ruth to walk up against me. Trudy walked over to clinch with Sharon as Ruth ground her mons into my ever rigid fuck stick and dueled tongues with me. Her fairly generous rack squashed into my chest.

Oh,God in heaven. Three lovely ladies for me to wallow or whatever with. Could it get any better than that?

When we broke for air, Ruth grabbed hold of my dingus with both hands. She stroked it in a twisting "S" fashion for a bit and then dropped one hand to play with my balls. The other remained, stroking my throbbing shaft. My hands had gone to her more than generous tits for some stroking of their own.

I glanced to my left and saw the Sharon and Trudy in a sixty-nine with each tonguing the other's pussy. It was a gorgeous sight to behold. But Ruth reclaimed my attention with a vengeance as she dropped to her knees and swallowed a chunk of my erection. God, did she ever.

She sucked on my knobby head while one hand stroked my shaft in an "S" pattern. Her tongue licked around my helmet and occasionally probed the cyclopean eye. When she did a tattoo with the tip of her tongue, I nearly exploded. When a finger of her other hand found my anus and plunged roughly in, I did explode into her mouth and throat.

When we got our breath back, Ruth flopped onto her back on the floor with the words, "My turn. It's beaver hunt time, Ted. Eat me and eat me good."

What could I do? I dropped between her legs and ran my nose over the top edge of her little landing strip of pubic hair. I blew just a hint of air along with tongue flicks over her mons area and down her inner thighs. I never touched her pussy in the process.

Ruth writhed with anticipation.

"Damn, Ted, FUCK ME, don't tease me."

I ignored her pleas and continued to tease. Though I did switch to licking and kissing only. I licked one puffy labia up and down and then the other. I touched my tongue to her clit and immediately backed off.

That elicited a, "Fuck me, God Damn it, FUCK me."

Instead, I sank my tongue deeply into her crevice and licked from rosette to clit, up and down, several times. Ruth climaxed twice--each time I stabbed her clit. I added a digit into her pussy entrance and was rewarded with another of her orgasms as I rubbed her G-Spot.

While she panted from that trip, I mounted her, put my cock on target, and sank balls deep into her fluid drenched honey pot. I grabbed onto her tits as handles and really leveraged my way into her. She climaxed again.

I set my hips to humping, slowly at first while she recovered some. But I quickly increased the pace until she was humping against me as hard as I was pumping into her. She screamed with multiple climaxes as I shot my wad into her depths. God, she was the best ride yet.

As we lay recovering, still coupled together, groans drew our attention to the left. There, Sharon wore a strap on and was pumping into Trudy doggie style. We watched in awe. Their action was heating up fast.

Ruth gently pushed on my shoulders, indicating I should withdraw. I complied. I don't know where she got it other than she must've had I purse/bag I hadn't noticed when she entered, but she suddenly produced a long, large, double ended dildo. She stuck it into her own pussy to lube it.

Then she went over to the other two and worked the lubed end of that damned thing into Sharon's ass as Sharon fucked Trudy with the strap on. Ruth stuck the other end in her own pussy, I was on my knees by then, stroking my dick back to life. Eventually, Ruth got into the same rhythm as Sharon in a slow, sensual fuck-fuck.

I stroked myself to near climax before I walked on my knees over to the other three. I stopped in back of Ruth and touched my raging hardon to her rosette. My cock was quickly enveloped in her warm anal cavity and we suddenly had a four person daisy chain in full bloom.

None of us slept much that Saturday night. I enjoyed all three women, one at a time, two at a time, all three at a time. My hands, cock, and mouth were kept more than busy. The women enjoyed each other with the hand held dildo, the strap on, the double ender, or with hands and mouth. We did everything in every body cavity that could be done.

Come Sunday, there were some very sore body parts indeed. The four of us spent most of the day resting or no more than lazily stroking each other with our hands. There was no more hard, physical sex that day. We all remained naked through a light noon lunch before we said it was time to go home and get ready for Monday's classes.

Sharon's parting words to the rest of us were, "Ok, everybody, next Friday night, after the ball game, it's at Ted's house. Ok, Ted?"

"Wouldn't miss it for anything, Sharon. See you girl's all then. Night, everybody."

I could tell, from that point on, the year was going to be a difficult one to get student papers graded in a timely fashion.

I took a cab home.

Finis

******

[If you liked or disliked this story, you know what to do and how. Constructive feedback and votes are always appreciated. Regards, caprine.]

12