All Comments on 'Ted Fucks Her'

by 21vrgn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please :-)

pretty please

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxover 12 years ago
that was...

kinda hard to read - I mean it was ok as a story, I liked the theme, but it was so full of grammatical errors, double negatives, etc. You would have done well to use an editor before publishing this piece.

Please consider writing more, and make use of Literotica's editors!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Total Crap

What a load of garbage, and that is being kind. Come to think about it, it is unfair to garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

If you are going to continue to write, please get an editor, it was painful to read, it didn't do anything for me. It says in your bio you're a virgin, is this how you want to lose your virginity? Thank God my experience was nothing like that and had someone more caring than that dick! And then you bring in incest with her wanting to fuck her father next, will that be your next story?

kingleonidasskingleonidassover 12 years ago
Good start

Not bad for a first timer. I see you got some impatient comments. Watch your spell check it will toss in like soumding words that don t mean the same thing. Read Literotica s editing page. It will help with sentence structure. Keep at it. Practice makes perfect.

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
daddy is in for seconds

brilliant very hot horny story. ted fucks her.

now its daddies turn to go in to her deep and hard now for that next very hot part don't wait writ now , whil your still hot and horny.fantastic story awesome writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sexy and hot

makes for a hard dick.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkover 12 years ago
A Good Story

I did like your first effort and I do think you have the erotica in your mind to do more and the ability to even be better. When I see this many comments I know you made a lot of people hard or very wet and hope you do it again.

Kevin

21vrgn21vrgnover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I just want to let everyone who's commented or will comment that I'm grateful for the positive and negative feedback. It's helpful even when harsh. Thanks. ( :

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 12 years ago
Good story

It was a good story, but like so many others there s that 9"-10" cock and a blowjob.

A vrgin and her first fuck is great but why does all these stories have to have her giving a blowjob? Going down on her to get her ready is great.

megs4mastermegs4masterabout 12 years ago
could have been more?

thank you... but you should write more

SuccubusNightsSuccubusNightsalmost 6 years ago
painful

This story was so painful to read. if you plan on submitting another story then i suggest, a) you check grammar and spelling. b) you obtain an editor and c) reread it. d) consider point of view when writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous