Teddy and Greg Tour Europe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not at all. I was just enjoying my glass of wine."

"Would you like to return to your seat ... or are you more comfortable standing up for me." The double entendre was quite evident.

"Uh, standing seems more comfortable," one hand now holding my glass with the other on the back of the chair.

"Don't be shy, it's just you and me. If you need to shed some clothes to make yourself at home, don't mind me ... I like to watch." That didn't help any. I was definitely feeling flustered now.

"So what do you have in your handbag?" I asked, hoping to divert the attention away from me and my raging hard-on.

"Well, since you won't show me yours, I thought I'd show you mine!" Chasey reached into her handbag and pulled out a large penis-shaped vibrator. It was probably nine inches long and inch and a half in diameter. "So how does mine measure up to yours Teddy?" I realized there was no escaping the discussion of my erection.

"To be honest, yours is just a little undersized but maybe that's all you can handle." I could feel the wine helping me rise to the occasion.

"Ted-d-d-y, getting a little c-o-c-k-y, are we? Let Chasey show you what she can do with her little rubber cock. Maybe it will give you some ideas." With that, she dropped to her knees, no more than a foot from the glass. She brought her elbows inward just below her ample breasts, squeezing them up to the glass. It seemed like I could touch them if I reached out to her. Her knees were spread shoulder width apart allowing me to see her g-string between her thighs. She brought the large latex dildo up to her lips and sexily kissed the tip. I watched her tongue slip between her lips, the tip stroking the head of the rubber cock. She played with the dildo for a solid three minutes before parting her lips enough to take the head inside her mouth. My hands were squeezing the back of the cool leather chair as I watched her perform exquisite fellatio on the cock in her hands. I could feel the wet spot in my shorts growing as I watched her. When she had the top four inches into her hungry mouth, her eyes met mine. She extended her right hand towards the glass and called for me to get closer by flexing her index finger. How could I resist her at this point? She had me thoroughly captivated. As I moved around from behind the chair, her eyes lowered to my trousers. By now I had a large wet spot clearly evident on my light brown trousers. Chasey slid the dildo from her lips. "O-h-h Teddy, you do know how to flatter a girl!"

"Yeah, very nice. I hope it's very dark outside when I leave. So what now?"

"I've shown you mine, now it's your turn to show me yours. Come on Teddy, you know you want to take out your big cock and show it to me. I can tell you're nice and hard from watching me." Chasey rocked forward until her breasts were pressed against the glass dividing us. Her large, firm breasts flattened a bit as her weight pressed against them. She easily rolled her bikini down her thighs as it stretched between her knees. Her lips pressed against the glass as she 'kissed' me, her lipstick leaving a perfect print on the glass. Chasey rocked backwards onto her butt, her feet lifting into the air. She slipped her g-string over her heels and brought the crotch to her nose. She inhaled deeply, "Do you know what I smell Teddy ... I smell sex!" She put the rubber cock to her lips and sucked on the head. She took the top four inches into her mouth, lubricating the latex. Her knees were still spread about as wide as her shoulders but now as I was looking at the spot between her legs that had previously been a mystery to me. Now I could see a thin patch of dark brown hair that covered her sex. When she lowered the dildo to her pussy, I couldn't just watch any more. I unfastened my belt and lowered my zipper. The front of my trousers opened wide as I stood less than a foot from the glass. I lowered my bikini briefs with my left hand and pulled my cock free with my right hand.

"Let me see what you got Teddy." I proudly showed her my cock as it danced free in front of me. "Oh Teddy, see how I like to fuck a big cock!" Chasey turned the switch and I could hear the hum of the vibrator as she put the head against her pussy lips. Her left hand played with her nipples as her right hand began to stroke the latex cock in and out of her pussy. I began to stroke my own cock, trying to simulate her tempo. In a moment, I had myself convinced that it was my cock fucking her snatch. "O-h-h Teddy, you feel so good inside me. Please cum inside of me." She picked up her rhythm as she could sense she had me on the edge. I could hold out no longer and felt a stream of cum blast from my cock and spray against the glass. I stroked again and a second stream hit the glass. "That's it Teddy. Fuck me Teddy." I continued to stroke my cock until I was reduced to just a dribble. I collapsed into the chair. Chasey continued to fuck herself with the vibrator. "Ted-d-y ... you're ma ... king me ... cum!" Her body shook on the carpet in front of me. I watched her cum through the glass stained with my own cum. It was quite surreal to see. Chasey propped herself up on her elbows and looked at me. "Teddy. You were great!"

"And so are you Chasey. I've never done anything like this. This is pretty wild." We chatted for a few minutes as we both caught our breaths. "This has been great but our time is almost finished. There's a robe in the closet behind you. Why don't you put it on and leave your slacks in the room. You can meet Mr. Nelson in the library and have a drink. We'll clean your slacks and bring them to you in a few minutes." I stood up and found the closet door. I removed my shoes and socks and then my shorts and slacks. I slipped the robe on and saw Chasey standing behind the glass blowing me a kiss good bye.

As I opened the door, Monica was waiting for me. "Did you enjoy your visit Mr. Nelson?" I nodded as she took my arm and led me to the library. "We'll take care of your things and let you know when we are finished."

I saw Greg sitting in a similar robe, sipping a Brandy. "Greg! That was fucking unbelievable!"

"So Mr. Conservative enjoyed himself!" Greg was laughing so hard he almost spilled his drink.

Petra was slightly more dressed now than before, but only slightly. "So Chasey met with your satisfaction?" Petra knowingly asked as she handed me the snifter.

"Chasey is quite a beautiful and sexy woman. It was amazing that she seemed to know which of my buttons to push."

"Apparently Mr. Nelson knows you quite well and answered our questions very well. Would you like to see it?"

"I would indeed." She handed me a three-page document with the questions asked, Greg's answers and someone's handwritten notes. It really did an excellent job covering my interests. In less than thirty minutes Petra let us know our clothes were ready. "What about payment for services?" I asked.

"It's been taken care of by Mr. Nelson."

I looked at Greg, "Well you took care of it, I just paid them." We shared a laugh.

The car ride home was a limo. In the privacy of the backseat, we shared our experiences. As we pulled up to the hotel, a doorman came out to greet us in a rainy London evening. Our driver, who we had not seen, came around and opened the door. She was beautiful as she held our door for us to exit. Why should I be surprised?

"A pleasant evening Mr. Scott, Mr. Nelson?" the doorman inquired.

"Very pleasant."

12