Teddy Visits a Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you thinking about right now, Teddy?" Dr. Lowenstein asked as she was unbuckling his belt.

"Oh, I don't want to say, ma'am, doctor."

"Teddy, what did I tell you before. Again, this is part of the technique. I need to know your thoughts during the course of sexual functioning. One can never tell when a problematic cognition will appear and we need to monitor them through the course of therapy."

"Well, alright, um, I was just thinking of, I mean, it made me, it sort of just reminded me of when I was standing by the tub and my mother undid my pants."

"Very good, Teddy." Transferential thoughts about the mother were quite common. This was really better, at least for exploring his unconscious conflicts, than thinking about Julia Roberts. "And, how does that make you feel?"

"Well, kind of silly, Dr. Lowenstein. I mean, a normal guy wouldn't think of his mother when a woman is undoing his pants."

Dr. Lowenstein giggled. "Gee, Teddy, you must be the first psychotherapy patient to ever think of her therapist as his mother."

Teddy smiled. He now recalled from introductory psychology how common it was to think of your therapist as a parent.

"It's perfectly normal, Teddy. You're developing a real transference, which is very good for our treatment." By now, Teddy's pants were undone and opened. His erection could be seen pressing hard up against his briefs. "And, I see that perhaps we can call it a positive transference, given the state of your penis."

Teddy's initial impulse was to hide it with his hands but Dr. Lowenstein pulled his hands away. "I want you to bring your erect penis out now, Teddy. I would do it myself but I don't want to cross any ethical boundaries with my patients." She smiled sweetly at him, and perhaps with a bit of a flirtatious tone, she said, "I'm not too sure that the State Board would approve of me holding a patient's erect penis."

"Yes, ma'am," Teddy reluctantly acquiesced. He reached down into the slit of his briefs and struggled to remove his hard dick. It wasn't that easy as his erection was quite hard. He could have just pulled down his briefs, but he wanted to leave as much clothes on as possible. With some fumbling effort he was eventually successful.

Dr. Lowenstein smiled with approval. "Oh my, yes, Teddy, that is a most impressive erection."

Teddy's nervous self-consciousness quickly switched to a satisfied pride. He had expected her to make some remark about being a bit small for his age, but, on the contrary, she was actually impressed. A full grin could finally be seen on his face as he comfortably displayed for the pretty doctor his hard, stiff cock. Thinking about it, exposing your hard, stiff pecker like this to a fully dressed women, and a quite attractive one at that, was actually kind of cool.

Dr. Lowenstein did consider his penis to be a bit on the small size, but, she knew from her workshop that a smaller size is not really prohibitive to the sexual satisfaction of a woman. And, besides, it was truly a good stout hard-on. She could in fact feel her own heart flutter a bit. This was the first time she had seen a male erection within her office (at least outside of the pants) and it was a bit provocative, to say the least. She could feel the blood flowing into the cheeks of her face. Her workshop leader had warned them that the first few cases would be a bit disconcerting. She hoped that Teddy would not notice her own flustered discomfort. She did want to at least appear professional, even if she did in fact have some of her own counter-transference problems. "Now, Teddy, let me see you bring yourself to an orgasm. I want to get a good objective judgment regarding your rate toward ejaculation."

Teddy's eyes widened in surprise. "You want me to jerk off, I mean, um, masturbate, right here, in your office?" It seemed awfully weird to him to be jacking off in a doctor's office, although, as he thought further about it, he had already done this once before for Nurse Lanning (see The Lessons, Chapter 12), but, still, in that case he didn't finish himself off.

"Certainly, Teddy. Why else did you think I wanted you to take it out? I'm not interested in his appearance. I want to see the gentleman's behavior."

He should have realized that. This was a sexual therapy. It was frankly plenty weird to be jerking off in front of a female doctor, but even with the first grasp of his hand it was also rather stimulating, having the very pretty Dr. Lowenstein admire his "impressive" erection as he slid his fist up and down the shaft. Her eyes were glued right to the sight of his hard cock, waiting expectantly for him to shoot off. This was much better than Nurse Lanning, who made him feel all bad about it. Dr. Lowenstein wanted to see him pop. He grabbed hold of his cock more tightly with his right hand and stroked his fist along his stiffness..

"Are you thinking of your Julia Roberts now, Teddy?" Dr. Lowenstein asked.

Teddy was already breathing hard, breathing in the scent of Dr. Lowenstein's perfume as he enjoyed the feel of his soft palm and tightly clasping fingers sliding up and down his cock. Teddy truthfully replied, "Oh, no ma'am, no, not her," as he stared at the two prominent hillocks in the front of her business suit.

"Well, that's intriguing Teddy, who then are you honoring with such a stout erection?"

"Oh ma'am!" Teddy gasped, suddenly feeling the inevitable surge pulse through him as his cock exploded its juice. "You doctor!" he exclaimed, with some embarrassment but also a considerable amount of pleasure as a large white rope of cum shot out across the office and softly splatted onto the lush carpeting. "I'm so sorry, ma'am," apologizing for cumming so quickly, for using her to reach his orgasm, and for soiling her carpet.

Dr. Lowenstein, however, was not the least bit troubled by any of his concerns. Well, maybe the third one. With respect to fantasizing about her as he came, it was frankly a good healthy sign that his thoughts were of her rather than a transference figure, including Julia Roberts, and especially his mother.

With respect to cumming so quickly, she just said, "Oh, Teddy, what a healthy boy!" It was clear that he did indeed have a problem with premature ejaculation. Hardly a few seconds had passed before he began shooting his sperm all over the floor. This objective assessment of his sexual functioning did prove to be beneficial as it validated the diagnosis. However, there was no therapeutic benefit in throwing the diagnosis in his face, and frankly a bit rude to do so while he was still enjoying his orgasm. She just said instead, "Such a powerful ejaculation!" She was sincerely impressed with that. 'Goodness,' she thought, 'I wonder if young men do in fact have more to release.' It was indeed a healthy series of gushes. She added, "Look how far you shoot that thing," as Teddy continued to explode gobs of cum onto her carpeting, and a bit onto his pants. She observed approvingly, "And there is so much of it. Really, Teddy, I am quite impressed. We certainly have a lot to work with here."

As his orgasm ebbed, Teddy breathlessly again apologized, this time in particular for making such a mess on her nice carpet. "Ah, gee, Dr. Lowenstein, I'm really sorry. I probably should have caught it in my hand, or a rag, or something. It just happened to so quickly. Oh, man, I'm really, really sorry."

Dr. Lowenstein realized that for future cases she would need to have a towel ready to catch the male's ejaculation. This was frankly her mistake, one that was readily attributable to her inexperience. Teddy obviously had some self-esteem issues, and she felt bad that her own therapeutic error contributed to his feelings of shame. "Teddy, I want you to notice how often you seem to apologize when, in fact, there is really no need to do so." She got up from her chair, went to her desk, and retrieved a handkerchief and her water bottle. She wetted the white handkerchief, got down on her knees in front of Teddy, and began to dab up the splats of cum.

"Oh, Dr. Lowenstein, please, let me do that," Teddy pleaded, getting his now slackening penis back into his pants.

Dr. Lowenstein did feel a bit awkward, being on her knees, bent over in front of her young male patient, cleaning up his spilt cum. She wondered if her old training supervisor, her mentor, would approve of this. But, she really couldn't just leave the cum on the carpet. It might stain, and it was certainly distracting. And, she felt that it would only further complicate Teddy's self-esteem complex if she required him to clean up his "mess," as he would likely refer to it. "No, no, Teddy, it's fine. Accidents will happen."

A tight business skirt though was not the best apparel for kneeling, bent over, on the floor. It really hugged the taut curves of her buttocks, and even rose up well in the back, providing a better view of her shapely legs, and nylon wrapped thighs. Teddy could not help admiring this view of Dr. Lowenstein. Pretty doctors rarely gave you a view like this. It was good that he had returned his cock to his pants, as he could feel it already wanting to perk up.

When she finished with the carpet, she handed Teddy the dampened cloth so that he could try to clean, as best he could, the wet stains on his slacks. That was certainly something she would not, should not, do. Direct physical contact with a patient was probably going too far.

Fortunately, for Teddy, there were only a few wet spots on his slacks, although even these were a bit of concern to Teddy. He wondered what the young, pretty receptionist would think when he left the clinic with wet spots on his pants. He made a note to himself to try to hide the worst of them with his books.

Dr. Lowenstein spent the rest of the session explaining to Teddy the squeeze technique for treating premature ejaculation. She wanted him to practice the technique for at least a half hour every evening. His homework assignment was to masturbate, as he had done in her office, but as soon as he could feel himself getting close, he was to tightly squeeze the penis just below the head, thereby inhibiting the orgasm and reducing his arousal. He was to place his thumb on the frenulum, and his index or middle finger just above and below (respectively) the corona ridge. After the urge to ejaculate thoroughly dissipated, he was to masturbate again, and, once again squeeze when he felt the urge return. He was to continue to do this for a half hour, after which he could have his orgasm.

She explained that as he did this he should allow his fantasies to be as enjoyable as possible. However, she wanted him to also monitor and retain his thoughts, feelings, and fantasies, so that they could explore them within their next therapy session. She indicated that he should expect to discover that with each completed homework session, he would gradually find that it was longer and longer before the urge would appear, or at least he would feel less and less of a need to squelch the urge.

She indicated further that as long as he was experiencing continued progress, she would not have to see him for a few weeks. She would have preferred to meet with him on a more regular, weekly basis, but Templeton, like most managed care practices, only provided a limited number of sessions for the treatment of premature ejaculation, and the sessions had to be chosen carefully. However, after three weeks she would want to meet with him again to work on the next stage of the therapy, which required the participation of his girlfriend, Penny. In the meantime, he was discouraged from engaging in sexual activity with Penny, but if they did do anything he was not to expect any generalization of the masturbation training to their lovemaking. They would begin to work on that directly in their next session: it was one baby step at a time. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This was the kind of homework assignment that Teddy liked, and, best of all, it did actually seem to work. As the days passed, he could tell that he was lasting longer and longer.

He even found that there did appear to be some generalization to his play with Penny, although it was still quite clear that he lasted much longer when he was doing it by himself than when she was doing it for him. However, he was not discouraged by this. The doctor had indicated this was to be expected and they would address it explicitly within his next session. He was now in fact looking forward to his next session with Dr. Lowenstein.

There was, however, one significant wrench in the works.

As Teddy returned to the couch, Dr. Lowenstein flipped the lock on her office door, sat down across from Teddy, and had him begin the session with a demonstration of his progress.

This time he comfortably took to the task. "Yes ma'am," he replied and quickly undid his slacks. He really wanted to show her how much longer he could now last. He pulled out his cock, which had in fact started to swell as soon as he had entered her office, caught her perfume, and was reminded again of how attractive she looked.

Dr. Lowenstein smiled as she watched him reach into his slacks. He did look to be in a much better mood than his initial appointment. He looked like a proud young man, wanting to show off to his mother how much he had learned. He reminded her of a boy reaching into his pants to show his mother a neat thing he had just found, or maybe even a present he had made for her. Her own counter-transference association, however, was significantly altered when he removed from his pants his half-erect cock. She instinctively coughed at the sight of the swelling bulb of his youthful penis. She was now reminded of the last time she saw any other guy's cock. It had been quite some time ago. She had sacrificed quite a bit to pursue her career as a clinical psychologist, eschewing romance for a workaholic devotion to clinical career.

She had dated a few times since arriving at Templeton, but she hadn't quite met a man who was really compatible. It appeared to be sad but true that as one got older the desirability of the selection pool decreased. Mr. Peters, a math professor she recently met, did seem at first to be a nice match. He was certainly liberal in his thinking and she respected his innovative pedagogy. However, she understood that he was dating Miss Harding. Perhaps though they were not that serious? Watching Teddy's penis grow made her think more and more about Mr. Peters.

'Whoa!' she said to herself. It was striking how much her mind had drifted as her eyes remained fixed on Teddy's swelling cock, which was by now quite hard. She recalled in training the use of ambiguous stimuli to stir up unconscious associations. Teddy's hard dick, however, was not ambiguous, and was pretty effective at bringing to consciousness some of her own repressed wishes and concerns. She needed to get a grip and focus her mind on Teddy's treatment.

"Teddy, I am so pleased. You're just tugging away at that handsome penis of yours, and you don't look at all ready to cum. How do you feel about that?" He had already lasted much longer than the first time.

Teddy grinned ear to ear as he pumped hard on his hard cock, showing off how much progress he had made.. "Yes, Dr. Lowenstein, I really do think I've made real good progress." His hand continued to jack off as he spoke to her. "The last time I saw you I would have gone off, I mean, orgasmed, by now, but, here I am, still going."

"Yes, yes. Well, why don't you stop a second and we can talk a bit about what to do with your little girlfriend, Penny."

Dr. Lowenstein could see, anyone could in fact have seen, the change in the expression on his face. Here was the wrench in the works. He replied, "Dr. Lowenstein, I really don't think I can get Penny involved in this."

Dr. Lowenstein was concerned. "Why Teddy, why not?"

Teddy explained how he preferred to keep confidential the fact that he was in therapy. This was really a very personal matter. He knew that her involvement in his treatment would be very beneficial to him, but he wanted to do this on his own. He knew that Penny would likely be very supportive, she wouldn't be critical of him, but he couldn't help but think that his esteem in her eyes would have to diminish, at least somewhat.

Dr. Lowenstein was disappointed, but not surprised. She had been warned about this during the workshop. It was a general problem with psychotherapy that so many persons in treatment felt embarrassed, even ashamed, to be seeing a psychologist, when in fact it really should be a routine, natural, part of life to see a professional to make self-improvements or address psychological wounds. And, this self-consciousness is compounded when it comes to sexual therapy, as most people, perhaps particularly men, want to assume that they are above average in bed. It was a big step in a relationship for one of the members of a couple to bring up a concern that he or she had with the partner's sexual technique, let alone a distinct failing.

It was for this reason that many sex therapists had surrogates available to act as a partner, at least with respect to (actually, only with respect to) sexual activity. Regrettably, Dr. Lowenstein had no such sexual surrogate available. She supposed that with some time she might be able to hire a local undergraduate to work part-time as a sexual surrogate, but it would take quite a bit of time to select and train this person; and the selection process would clearly have to be very delicate and sensitive. She wondered if perhaps she might enlist Mr. Peters' help in the selection and evaluation of potential surrogates. His support would be invaluable, particularly with respect to the college administration and, besides, it could be a nice segue to developing a more personal relationship with him. But, this was perhaps all a pipe dream because even if they were able to find someone, together, it was unlikely that the college health plan would cover the cost of such a sexual surrogate employee.

Such a shame. Teddy had clearly made quite a bit of progress.

"Dr. Lowenstein?" Teddy had been waiting for a response from Dr. Lowenstein, but she was evidently deep in thought.

Dr. Lowenstein got up from her chair and spread a towel across the floor in front of him. She moved over to sit right next to Teddy on the couch. The scent of her perfume filled the air around him. He breathed in deeply and felt his cock twitch with delight. "Teddy," she said softly. "As your therapist, it is my responsibility to ensure your continued progress. I have decided that it would be best that I serve as your surrogate, as well as your therapist." She then gently, maternally, wrapped her long fingers around his thin, stiff shaft.

Teddy closed his eyes and gasped at the feel of her womanly hand. Such a fantasy had entered his mind on more than one occasion as he was doing his "homework" for Dr. Lowenstein. He had to admit that he had at times imagined that it was Dr. Lowenstein gripping and stroking his cock as he masturbated at night. That had been especially useful in compelling him toward an early orgasm.

And, now, the fantasy had become a reality. The pretty doctor Lowenstein was actually gripping his hard cock in her hand. He never thought that psychotherapy could be so much fun.

Dr. Lowenstein brought her left hand over his shoulder and slid tight against him, pressing her soft, full breast against his shoulder. She tickled his left ear with her hand as she slowly slid her right hand up and down his shaft. She said softly in his ear, "Your penis feels so hard, so stiff, in my hand, Teddy."

Teddy loved it when Penny said things like that to him, when she complimented him on the size, strength, or feel of his cock.

Dr. Lowenstein said in a more sultry voice, "And you're so big, so really very big."