Teddy Visits a Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt his cock twitch in her hand when she said the words. Impressively, however, she did not feel an orgasmic surge. He was really developing tremendous self-control.

"You want me to do it to you, I mean, um, with you, Dr. Lowenstein?" He had fantasied about this himself a few times; actually, quite a few times, ever since the first session in fact. However, he couldn't imagine that she would actually let him do it, actually let him put his cock inside her cunt. He realized that this was one good doctor.

"Yes, Teddy, you really do need to do that. The feel of the vagina around the penis is probably the most intense stimulation you can receive." She stopped stroking him, but she continued to lightly trace the tip of her index finger around and around the engorged red bulb of the head of his cock. "We need to be sure that you can control yourself under the most intense of circumstances. I know that it might feel a bit unusual to put your penis inside me, down there, but I think it is something that you really do need to do."

This was not a prescription that needed any encouragement. He would do it for no reason at all, but he didn't think that he should really admit that he was aching to do it with her real, real bad. "Well, if you think it's best, doctor. I guess I should do it."

"That's a good boy, Teddy. Now, um, well." She considered lying down on the couch, or on the floor. She would prefer doing it while she was lying down on the couch. But, she also realized that the choice should not be based on what she wanted. The choice should be what would be in the best interests of the patient's treatment. "Yes, well, what position would you find to be the most arousing?" She considered working her way up to the most arousing position, but she also had to admit that she was a bit concerned about doing it with him many, many times. She wondered if that would really be appropriate, particularly if it wasn't really necessary. That might only be just using him for her own sexual gratification, assuming that she would in fact enjoy it.

He didn't hesitate. He knew the position he liked the most. "From behind. I like doing it best from behind."

"Oh!" She found herself momentarily speechless. She wasn't expecting that. She considered submitting that preference to analysis. Why would he prefer doing it with her from behind? But, perhaps they could address this in a subsequent session. In any case, he had made his choice. She would need to abide by his choice. It wasn't unreasonable. It wasn't like he wanted her to do anything that would be obscene or demeaning. Doing it from behind was really a very natural, normal way to do it.

At least, she kept telling herself that it was quite normal and respectful as she got up from the couch and then down on the floor, in front of him, on her hands and knees. She lowered her face down to the floor, resting it on her arms, and then raised up her bottom to him. She looked back at him with her pretty grey eyes through her large round spectacles and said, "Alright, Teddy, go ahead, put your erect penis in me."

There really did seem to be something terribly unprofessional to be on your elbows and knees on the floor, your naked breasts hanging and swinging beneath you, your naked butt stuck up in the air, your cunny and butt hole all completely exposed and even presented, like a female bitch in heat. Yes, it was really hard to feel like a professional doctor while offering her cunt to a patient to fuck as he pleased. She had to keep telling herself, saying to herself: 'I'm the doctor, I'm presenting myself to him like this because I'm a doctor, a very good doctor, a dedicated doctor.'

"Oh!" she squealed, as she felt the tip of his cock press against the warm, wet lips of her cunt. 'Oh my,' she said to herself as she buried her face deeper into her arms, and spread her legs farther, raised her bottom higher, to help him stick his young hard cock into her pussy.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed out loud as she felt him slide up inside. It wasn't that hard for him to enter her. He was himself quite hard and, she was embarrassed to admit, she was herself really quite wet. She hoped that he hadn't noticed that, although how could he not notice. His relatively smaller size also made it easier for him to slide in with one smooth but hard shove.

However, despite his relatively smaller size, she did feel him to the fullest. He was small, but it had been so long for her that he felt plenty big enough, certainly a lot bigger than the finger or two that she would use on occasion, when she could no longer resist the urge, the need, to bring herself to a climax, which she had in fact done quite often since beginning her treatment of Teddy. His young, hard penis was so much thicker, so much hotter, so much better, than her fingers. "Oh my, oh my," she breathlessly whispered as she felt this young man's cock slide in and out of her tight, wet, hot cunt.

Teddy gripped the full butt of Dr. Lowenstein in his hands as he plunged his dick in and out of her pussy. The sight and the feel were both fantastic. He liked doing it from behind because it felt more lustful, more dirty, more primitive to do it this way. This was the way that they did it in the animal world. It was the more basic way of fucking. And, he had to admit, it made him feel more powerful, more dominant, to do it this way, as the female was submissively raising her bottom to him, raising her cunt up to him to be fucked. The fact that it was an older woman, a professional woman, a doctor, his doctor, raising her cunt to him to be fucked, made it all the more intense.

And, he liked to grip hold of a girl's, a woman's, butt, and this butt was so full, so round, so soft and white. He squeezed hard on her cheeks and even spread them, giving him a juicy look at Dr. Lowenstein's most intimate part, her curly, wrinkled rose bud. His cock twitched inside her as he watched her butt hole twitch and wink with the thrusting of his cock. Her cunt felt fantastic. He was surprised at how wet, hot, and tight she felt. He had been a bit worried that his cock would hardly be felt at all, that it would seem like a thin stick in a deep well, but this much older woman hardly felt different from the sweet, tight cunt of Penny.

And, he could tell that she was enjoying this. She was wiggling her bottom, thrusting back at him as he thrust forward, whimpering with pleasure, softly exclaiming her lusty excitement. She was even squeezing, milking, his cock with the muscles of her cunt. And, the sweet juices of her cunnie were spilling out with his thrusts; the aroma of her fluids rising up to his nostrils. He smiled with satisfaction at the realization that he was actually providing pleasure to a mature, experienced woman.

The air was filled with the sound of their fucking. It was embarrassing to Dr. Lowenstein to hear so plainly the squishy and slurpy noises that her wet, sloppy cunt was making. She wanted to maintain her dignity, maintain her objective professional demeanor, but she was clearly being reduced to just a throbbing, gushing, quivering quim. There were even occasional cunt farts, as she was getting so wet and squishy, the bubbles of air slushing and squeezing within the tight confines of her cunt. She had to cover her face and apologize when that happened, but Teddy didn't seem to mind. He just kept hammering and pounding his cock.

Teddy bent over her and reached down around, underneath, to grip her engorged clit in his fingers. He was uncertain whether he should do this, touch her like this, but it seemed only natural. He would do this with Penny; he should then do it with his doctor. He wetted his fingers on the juices that were spilling out of her, even dripping to the floor, and pressed, rubbed, and massaged her erect clit with his moistened fingers.

"Oh my! Oh my goodness!" she exclaimed with even more intense passion as she felt him work hard on her clit while his dick worked her cunt. She had not had any real sex in so long, and this was so intense, being fucked so hard, so well, by this young man on her office floor. She no longer felt like the doctor, as primitive, archetypal images swept through her mind: images, fantasies of being a wanton woman, a fucked slut, a used whore. "Stop! Stop!" she pleaded, even reaching back to push him away but yet at the same time gripping him even harder with her cunt and driving her clit into his hand.

She suddenly exploded in her orgasm. Waves of bestial pleasure swept through her body. "Oh my, my, my, my, my!" she exclaimed as her body twitched and spasmed beneath him. She lost all strength and balance and fell to the floor, still holding onto his cock with her pussy, pulling him with her, as he continued driving his cock in and out of her cunt and working her clit hard with his fingers as she was engulfed with the ecstacy of her climax.

When it subsided she just lay there. Her entire body was covered with a light sprinkle of sweat. Her thighs were soaked with her juices. She was still breathing hard, trying to regain control of her emotions, her feelings.

As she did regain control, slowly, she felt his hard cock still lodged deep in her vagina. He was no longer moving it; it was just parked there, comfortably waiting for her instruction, her professional guidance. She gave him a squeeze of appreciation with her cunt. She had not had an orgasm like that for many, many years. It was much better than she had hoped. In fact, she had not expected that she would have climaxed at all, as the purpose of the exercise was to work for him, not for her. Surrogate sex therapists did not do it for themselves, but he had clearly taken very good care of her, and she could not deny her appreciation. She looked back at him, over her shoulder, her hair so disheveled, an exhausted but satisfied expression on her face.

"My goodness, Teddy," she said, her voice still a bit shaky and breathless. "I would have to say you maintained pretty good control there."

"Thank you, Dr. Lowenstein," he replied, not entirely sure how he should respond.

"If you can make a grown woman orgasm, without yourself having any 'accidents,'" she again gave him a squeeze on his cock to accentuate her point, "I'm not too sure you really need to be in treatment any longer."

It was the news he was hoping to avoid. He wanted to continue to receive treatment. He certainly wanted to do this again. But, she was the doctor, and she was right. He had held out. It was the doctor who came, who lost control in a most pleasurable way. He had made a professional woman cum with his dick. He really didn't need to be in treatment anymore.

He slid his hard cock out from her wet cunt. Dr. Lowenstein blushed at the sloppy noise that it made as it popped out along with considerable fluid, and she slid out from beneath him. She picked up the towel on which they had been fucking and used it to dry off her thighs, turning her back to him, as she did find this to be a bit personal.

When she turned around he was standing there, his erect cock jutting out proudly from his body.

She said, "Well, I suppose that the last session should end on a high note, a climactic session, so to speak." It certainly had for her. She draped the towel along the couch and directed him to sit down, his erection poking up between his legs.

She spread his legs with her hands and got down in between them, on her knees. She even squatted down, resting her butt on her heels, so that her face was down at the level of his thighs. She looked up to his face, past his erect cock that now seemed to tower over her, so much larger appearing as it thrust out over her face, glistening with so much moisture from her pussy. She removed her glasses and said, "I suspect that Penny has done this for you many times, hasn't she Teddy?" Penny had indeed done this many times. She loved doing it, but Teddy's eyes widened with surprise, even shock. Dr. Lowenstein's big grey eyes never looked prettier than they did now, as she fluttered her dark lashes at him, looking up at him past his hard cock that arched across her lips, nose, and eyes.

She gave him that lovely incandescent smile of hers, and then pulled down on his cock to engulf it into her warm, womanly mouth.

"Doctor," Teddy groaned with intense satisfaction as he felt her lips absorb the head of his cock. Her tongue begin to explore and caress the bulb.

Dr. Lowenstein gave him a number of really nice licks around, up, over, and under the soft round crown and then pulled back, the head now glistening with its additional moisture in the light of the office. She pursed her lips and planted them firmly against his cock, and with just her lips she massaged the wet head, caressing every inch of the round, curved head with her soft, pursed, kissable lips.

Teddy felt an urge, and a desire, to cum right then; to shoot his hot load right against those delicious, loving, red lips. But, he restrained himself. He was indeed much better at self-control and he wanted to make this last longer than just a few seconds. He knew there was more to come.

Dr. Lowenstein drove her head back down on his cock, this time engulfing the entire length into her mouth. She had deep throated a man before. It hadn't been easy. With Teddy it was not so hard, as he wasn't real long, and she was able to slide her lips all the way down the shaft to its base, tickling her nose with his hairs.

She stayed there a bit, letting herself and Teddy feel the head of his cock pressing against the back of her mouth. She lightly grasped his balls, tickling and tenderly caressing them with the tips of her fingers as his cock was embedded deep within her mouth.

Teddy's breathing accelerated. He really liked it when Penny played with his balls, and Dr. Lowenstein might even be much better at it. He imagined she would have to be, being a professional sexual surrogate, but he did not realize that her skills were not really due to any such specific training. It simply reflected her age, her experience, as well as perhaps her interest as a therapist to be empathic, to be sensitive to what the patient is feeling.

She grasped more tightly on his balls as she slowly pulled back, her tongue caressing, sweeping, along the shaft, her lips tightly gripping the shaft as her head slowly pulled back. She released him once again from her mouth. His entire cock was now moist with fluid and she caressed her face with his hard, wet cock. She enjoyed the sensual feel of his hard staff and the soft, swollen bulb against her cheek, her lips, her nose, her eyes. She whispered, "You have such a lovely cock, Teddy. Won't you cum for me, please?" and then swallowed it once again into her mouth.

She let go of his balls and stroked her fist up and down the shaft as she licked and nibbled on the head with her tongue, bathing him with her warm, wet tongue, even exploring the slit of his swollen penis, pushing against it, trying to force her tongue down into his cock.

She added her other hand to his shaft, now using both hands to stroke him up and down, bobbing her head as well on his cock, matching the movements of her clenched fist with thrusting movements of her head.

"Doctor," Teddy warned, "I'm getting close. I think I'm going to do it."

She pulled back, releasing his cock, which now looked so swollen, so engorged, so ready to burst and explode. She looked up at him, her face awash with her own growing lust, and said, "Cum for your doctor, won't you Teddy? I want to see it." She smiled at him sweetly. "I want to taste it. I want you to cum in my mouth," and then pressed the head of his cock firmly against her tightly shut lips as she continued to stroke his cock.

"Doctor," he gasped as he felt the sudden pressure, the surge in his loins, as the first blast thrust up his shaft and exploded out the head, splatting against her pursed lips.

"Hmmmmm," she moaned with delight, closing her eyes as she felt the hot, sticky liquid smack against her lips. She opened her lips somewhat, the gooey cum stretching across the widening gap, the string of cum being broken by the next shot that spurted right into her mouth and onto her tongue.

She tasted the salty flavor and smiled, shifting her tongue around and around in her mouth to explore its texture and enjoy its savory essence, but then also adjusted his shaft to take the next shot onto her cheek, letting him release his load onto her delicate, pretty, womanly face.

Teddy had been building this one up for quite some time, having been quite close a number of times when he had his cock up her cunt, and now he unloaded his heavy, wet gobs all over her face, gushing wad after wad on various parts of her face as she shifted its aim, its focus, so that he would cover as much of her as he could.

It was a beautiful, sexy sight. Globs, smears, and ropes of white cum were strewn across her well-made professional loveliness. Spurt after spurt continued to gush and she just continued to take it, eventually covering most every inch of her face, accepting his milky, sticky hot cum on her nose, her cheeks, her forehead, her lips, and even across her eyes. She just sat back, closed her eyes, and sighed with pleasure as he coated her face with his young, fresh, boyish gism.

When he was done she carefully, very carefully, opened one eye, just a bit, just enough to be sure it was safe, checking that he wouldn't release any more and that none of it would actually drip into her eye. It was a risky move as she could see a blurry rope of cum that was draping down from her eye lash, across her vision, and onto her cheek. "My goodness, Teddy, you certainly made quite a mess," she teased.

Teddy was panting with exhaustion, and pleasurable relief. This was clearly one of his best orgasms ever, although perhaps he might say the same thing after a prior and future time with Penny. At least for the moment it felt like one of the best, and from the sight of Dr. Lowenstein, it surely looked like one of the best.

Dr. Lowenstein slowly stood up, trying to be careful not to let any of it spill off of her face onto the floor.

She reached out for Teddy's hand. She didn't make any attempt to clean any of it off. She let it lie, glob and drip along her face.

She knew that men liked the sight of cum on a woman's face. At this moment, standing before Teddy with his cum splattered across her face, her large naked breasts receiving some of the gism that managed to drip off, she did not feel so much like a professional doctor. But, that was fine. She had not done this, she was not standing here like this in front of him, as his doctor. She had sucked him off and taken his load on her face largely for herself, as well as for him.

It was considered to be fine at the last, final session of therapy to accept a present from your patient, and perhaps to even provide one yourself. It wouldn't be acceptable if it was excessively extravagant, like expensive jewelry. Sucking Teddy off and letting him cum on her face was her modest gift to him, as well as to herself. It seemed in fact appropriately right: what better way to end the sexual therapy on an exclamation point.

She walked him to the door, the cum spilling and dripping onto her breasts as they wiggled and shook with her steps. In fact, for the first time, she even fully opened the door to let him out. It was taking a big chance. If anybody had been in the hallway they would see her standing entirely naked, her face littered with Teddy's cum, some of it now even beginning to slide off her breasts, catching on one of her nipples and swinging in the air.

But, she did it anyway. She was feeling a little randy, a little wanton, after having giving a guy a blow job for the first time in a number of years. She was frankly enjoying herself, including the show that she was putting on for him. There was a part of her that actually didn't want this therapy to end. She would have been happy for it to continue. There are some patients that you really enjoy working with, that give you the sense of professional accomplishment and satisfaction, that reaffirm why you chose to enter the profession, and for Dr. Lowenstein, Teddy was one of them.