All Comments on 'Tee-Ball Mom'

by bigcanuck

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Why?

I don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Why? That's easy ...

It's a fuck story, plain and simple. Not a bad, either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Don't lose any sleep?

Gee.....you must take something to help you sleep, that or you re-read your kind've a sex story. lol It it good enough to read twice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
At least the guy had a bit of morals. The slut

wife sure doesnt. Hey guy she crawled you for no reason and very quick to have unprotected sex. What to imagine how many other guys she has done this with? Want to guess how many of them had STDs or AIDS or both? Want to know what you are going to be doing monthly for the next year? A married woman can be safer to have sex with than a single woman. But only if she isnt fucking every guy in town. How does it feel to be another notch on her bedpost?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
KISS

Apparently you are using the KISS principle. I like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Some writers get it

Some writers get it, most don't. A simple erotic story is more fun than the ponderous psychological studies that often pass for erotic stories on this site.

You ain't Shakespeare, but you entertained me for 5 minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GREAT

Short, simple, and right to the fuckin' and suckin'!!

TwoStrongTwoStrongover 13 years ago
Very Hot!

You sure made me feel like I was there! Wow! Keep writing! Great job! I need a Dawn in my life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ok

ok for a short story but other than sex there wasn`t much going on. no

reason for the sex.was she a slut and he a man whore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why didn't you write about the

Divorce you helped create and the extended stay you had in the hospital and rehab center?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
T ball bat

You ill come too, when hubby slams a T ball bat up your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Which had been stolen

And recovered by the police who were at her house talking to her husband who was really pissed at her.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You know, it gets really stupid when you use exclamation points on every line of the 'conversation ' there. Not that it wasn't lame to begin with, but you need some help...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous