Teen Intern Tells Sexperience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,268 Followers

A month later she was in his private jet dressed in stockings and high heels with a sinful garter attached to the lace tops of her nylons in as she stood over a bar stool while her pussy was being slammed and pried apart by his massive 80 year old cock. She, like all teens felt like she was his lover and could not get enough of his giant, tireless cock.

By the early hours of the morning they both experienced all of the disbelieving things they had heard about their father's 80 year old boss, and for a week could not get the excitement of his massive cock from their outstretched pussy's.

The night after the two Asian teens was an 18 year old black teen that stood 5'5" and a knockout body that measured 38DD-22-25. She, like all other teens came dressed to fuck wearing white stockings and white high heel pumps with a white garter belt and white lace bra, all under a skin-tight white mini dress that had a seductive, plunging neckline and the bottom that came just below her delicious, black ass. Going braless, her huge quarter sized nipples stood out almost an inch, adding to her naughty and seductive look.

The black teen was the daughter of one of his site foremen. She had just turned 18, and once the 80 year old heard the news he requested to the foremen that he take his daughter to a musical which he knew the Forman had been trying to get tickets for over a year as her birthday present. He was very excited, but not nearly as much as his sexy black daughter who had thought her father's older white boss was very handsome and that she had fantasized about numerous times while fucking her boyfriend.

As soon as he picked the black teenager up in his private limousine they were kissing hotly and within seconds he had her spun around with her face against the rear window. Taking her thin thong in his grasp he instantly shred it with one swift tug and immediately began hungrily eating her pussy and ass to an explosive orgasm that squirted onto the carpeted floor.

The sexy, black teen was delirious from being taken by a man who knew what he wanted, and always got what he wanted. Just getting started he inserted three fingers in her pussy and two in her ass as he finger fucked her to another mind blowing orgasm that squirted like a fire hose. As she exploded her head was turned to the side as he tongue was out of her mouth and flicking wildly across his

During the show she massaged his enormous cock, frightened and excited at the prospect of fucking something so enormous. Being so hot for each other they left before intermission. The second they got back into the limo they started kissing feverously as she was crazed to release his monstrous cock. Like every teen that saw it for the first time she just starred at it as she groaned crazily at the sight of the most staggering thing she had ever seen.

Desperate to suck it, after hearing all the stories about it, she went to work on it with all the lust she had; spitting on it and pumping it through both outstretched hands. As he lay back he was treated to a wonderful blow-job as her full, pouty lips were pursed going up and down the sides of his huge cock.

Arriving at his private garage they went into his private elevator where he aggressively pulled her dress away from her huge tits as she groaned excitedly. As he sucked her big, wide nipples her pussy was building to a boiling cum. As he pussy exploded he spun her around while pulling her mini dress over her round, black ass.

Releasing his massive hard on he slammed his massive cock deep up into the back of her wild, black pussy as she groaned the words 'Oh fuck' out loud. Fucking into her like a crazed stallion as he took hold of her waist and forcefully guided her wild 18 year old pussy over his 80 year old cock she came ten times before the door opened to his Penthouse.

As he fucked into her almost savagely his huge cock caused her pussy to make a wet sloshing sound that filled the elevator with the most sinful sounds. This mixed with his giant, hanging balls hitting her ass with each punishing thrust made this the most torrid fuck scene, a scene she was thrilled to be a part of. Inside the Penthouse they kissed and fucked through the night as her pussy was stretched by the biggest cock it would ever fuck, bigger than her father's even.

As with all of the young teenage girls who heard the stories about his huge cock and his reputation as a lover, none of them fully realized the truthfulness of the stories until they experienced his giant cock first hand.

BACK TO STACEY

Pausing just enough for my looming orgasm to roll back he began pulling my narrow waist over his huge cock again.

"Oh fuck I groaned as my pussy came alive around his massive cock.

"Perfect Stacey. You have a perfect cunt," he groaned.

"Oh god. I love feeling my pussy wrap around your giant cock," I groaned as I felt myself reach the edge of orgasm one again.

The emotions that flowed over me were unexplainable. I knew that every teen he fucked must have felt the same thing. If it was just a guy with a huge cock I'd be going crazy from the torture of being ripped apart, but the ingredients of him being so handsome, and so skilled and the fact that he was 60 years older than me added an intensity to every orgasm I had. I had no doubt that this was the same for every young teenage girl he fucked.

Leaning over me and kissing me he told me to cum all over his big cock. He could feel my pussy opening and closing in a wild spasm as he continued to fuck me through an explosive orgasm.

"A cunt as sexy as yours and the way it fucks deserves to have a big cock fucking it," he said as he used his hands to guide me over his massive shaft.

"Oh god, I'm so happy you like it," I snarled through clinched teeth as my pussy started to literally twitch in rapid fire constrictions. "Oh fuuuuck, I groaned as my pussy snapped all over his giant cock and sent a wave of cum shooting all over it.

As I came all over him he continued to whisper in my ear that I was an incredible fuck and that he loved fucking me. Hearing his words brought me to the most mind blowing orgasm's I've ever had.

After a long time had passed he turned me to the side and lifted my left leg as he wrapped his arm under my knee. His other hand went around my waist and he started fucking me again. As I braced myself with one hand on the bar and my left high heel pump on the wood floor I began to fuck him back. In this standing, side position I could look right into his eyes as we passionately fucked.

We began a pattern of fucking and kissing and it the most intense feeling I had as his mammoth cock went straight up into the back of my pussy, hitting places I never knew existed. After a while he stopped fucking me and I instantly began fucking up and down on his giant shaft as I grinned slyly at him, sensing that was exactly what he wanted from me.

"You really are an incredible fuck Stacey. Amazing instincts," he said as I spiraled my pussy down the 12 inches of his enormously fat shaft as I looked into his eyes with a sly grin that showed my naughty braces.

"Such a huge cock makes me want to fuck it so bad," I said in a hot voice I didn't even recognize.

"You have a pussy that would drive any man insane Stacey," he said as I fucked onto his huge cock while looking right into his eyes.

"Oh god I love hearing that from you. I know that you know it's your pussy now," I groaned as he leaned in to kiss me.

Fucking him while he stood in place as we kissed had me exploding in these incredible mini orgasms that led up to mind blowing orgasm's that had me throwing my head back as my eyes rolled into my head as my cum shot all over his massive cock.

For the next half hour he didn't move and just groaned approvingly as he held me by my waist and under my leg as I fucked up and down his massive, gorgeous cock. I fucked him this way until I felt his shaft expanding inside me. Knowing he was going to cum turned me on like crazy. He began matching my matching my rhythm and pulled me towards him as he erupted deep inside me. It felt like cannon went off inside me and caused me to explode all over him.

After we came we went to the sofa and kissed passionately for half an hour. As we kissed I ran my fingers over his massive, fleshy cock. After a while I felt him expand again and I eagerly began to kiss and lick it all over. Even in the rubbery state he was in his cock was huge, hanging over his right knee like a fire hose. It was the most powerful thing I ever experienced.

Feeling like I was his lover was so incredible as he kissed me and fucked me all through the night. The way he skillfully used my body was unlike any sexual experience I ever had, and each orgasm was unlike any I ever experienced in my life, in fact it was the first time I actually knew what a real orgasm was supposed to be like and feel like. He had me in these fuck amazing positions that allowed me to look back as his massive cock went in and out of me. The sight alone of his huge shaft going in and out of me had me cumming in waves.

At different times he would lead me in these positions where he would be lying back on a sofa and I'd be fucking him with my back to him or riding him. Then there were these amazing positions where he would lie back and have me go across his left thigh. Fucking on his huge cock while I pushed off my pumps was so hot and hearing him say,

"Give me that sexy pussy," over and over as I fucked up and down was the most exciting and naughty thing I have ever done.

He knew what he wanted and it was obvious that he had done this hundreds of times before. My boyfriend and any other guy my age never talked to me like this when we fucked. He knew what positions felt the best on his huge cock. He loved having me stand holding a barstool while he slow fucked me from behind. Turning my head to the side we kissed as his massive cock stretched my pussy to limits I never imagined.

At times he would just stand still and I would instantly pick up the pace and fuck on to his huge cock. I can't tell you how sexy it looked as I looked back and pushed off my pumps and watched my ass slide down his massive shaft right to the base. Every time I reached the base he groaned saying,

"That's perfect baby."

I grinned slyly at him each time he said it, showing him my braces which I knew must have made him think how naughty I was to be there fucking him when I had a boyfriend and that I had just turned 18 that day.

There was a point where he was fucking me hard when he asked if I felt guilty about canceling plans with my boyfriend, and I looked back with a sly grin and said in a voice I didn't recognize,

"Not one bit baby."

Right after I said it I squatted on my pumps and licked all over his huge cock, looking up at him as I groaned, "Not one bit."

After worshiping his huge cock for half an hour I stood and we kissed like sex starved lovers until he spun me around and fucked me from behind again. This time he had me cross one high heel over the other. This position had me exploding in waves, especially because my pussy was extra tight around his huge shaft from having my heels crossed over one another.

As he was holding my waist he guided my ass over his huge shaft as our tongues were flying across each other's as my head turned to the side. The combination of him being 60 years older than me and him having a huge, tireless cock had my pussy literally squirting all over him.

At points he sped up the action and fucked his huge cock into me real hard as he took hold of my narrow waist and guided my ass over his pussy stretching shaft. As he as he held my waist and told me how much he loved fucking my pussy.

"Such a wonderful pussy," he groaned as he continued to slam his massive cock into me with the force of a freight train.

"Oh god. So fucking huge," I said as I threw my head back from the incredible excitement of being fucked by such a massive cock.

As we fucked and kissed I exploded all over him in a way that actually had my juices dripping onto the floor. I can't tell you how special it made me feel and thrilled I felt to be fucking a man that had so many teens and that I was the one turning on such a huge cock tonight.

The way he fucked, and the skill he had at making me cum, seemingly at will, made me realize that he had many young lovers, I wouldn't doubt if he had hundreds. The positions he had me in and the way he told me he was going to fuck me had me cumming like a running faucet. I loved the way he controlled the action and changed the dynamic between us.

At times he would take me by the waist when we were standing while he was behind me and fuck me at lightning speed with the force of a jack hammer. He would grunt and tell me to fuck him back and I would instantly meet the terms to his demanding voice and begin thrusting my ass over his massive cock.

The smacking sound of my ass hitting his tight waist filled the air like the sounds of firecrackers going off. I knew he was using my pussy to please his huge cock and the thought of that had me groaning as I bit my lower lip and came all over him myself.

He'd pull my waist forcefully and snarl at me to cum and as soon as I did he kept fucking into me, and demand that I cum again. After driving me to the point of passing out he'd slow his rhythm as he ran his hands all over my body and kiss me passionately while telling me that I was so sexy. It was like going from this raw, animalistic fucking to being lovers. This is what he knew would make each of my orgasms special and powerful.

At different times when we were fucking so passionately he would stop the action to go down on me or shape me into a wonderful 69 position. He kept it so hot between us and drove me insane. In turn I began to do the same thing as I had this overwhelming urge to suck his huge cock. I even found myself saying things to him while he was fucking me that I would never say to my boyfriend, like,

"I need to suck that great big cock. I wanna suck it."

These breaks in fucking were what kept me so horny, and kept us fucking all through the night. I especially loved when I was on top of him in a 69 position. It was so thrilling to be licking, kissing and pumping his enormous shaft while he explored my sex with his skilled tongue. At one point he inserted a finger in my asshole with one hand and a finger in my pussy with his other hand.

I was going crazy from this being the first time anyone has ever done this to me. When he began to fuck both holes faster my body instantly came alive as I felt myself building towards a wild orgasm.

'That's it baby," he snarled as he fucked his fingers into me faster as he knew I was headed towards a big explosion.

"That's it Stacey...cum out of your gorgeous pussy and ass," he commanded.

At that point I lost it and had to stop pumping him and licking him, as I threw my head back and exploded in the most intense orgasm all over his fingers. As I cane I gripped the base of his massive cock, feeling the power of it in my hand. After I came I opened my eyes and just starred at his monstrous cock as it towered in front of my face. I was crazed with lust as I marveled its sheer mass and the network of veins that protruded off the skin.

Slowly, I began to pump it with more devotion than I ever had for anything. Pumping and kissing it as if I was there to worship it. Some of my most intense orgasms happened in those hot 69 positions. Intense because I felt like I was his lover. Even though I knew he had hundreds of young teenage girls my age he had a way of making me feel I was his.

He had me cumming so hard from the way he was eating and finger fucking me. When an orgasm rushed over me I would have to stop licking and kissing his huge cock as I threw my head back and exploded all over his mouth. Other times we would be sitting next to each other on the large sofa and we'd be kissing each other. As I sat with my stocking covered legs crossed I'd pump his enormous cock in a slow, steady stoking motion as our tongues explored each other's. Felling the power of his enormous cock in my outstretched hand as we kissed actually made me cum.

Carrying me to his bedroom and fucking me through the night was unlike anything I ever imagined. I knew from that night on that there was an explosive quality with older men that I never had with my boyfriend or other guys my age. The next morning we showered together. It was so sensual kissing each other until he spun me around and fucked one again until we both exploded. He drove me to my building and when I came back out he had his limo driver take me to my school. We kissed the entire way and he told me that he wanted to see me the second he returned from Europe the following week.

That week in school all I could think about was Jack and his huge cock and how he fucked me. I saw my boyfriend during that week and the sex between was like always, over in 60 seconds. During those 60 seconds all I thought about was Jack and his monster cock and the wild ways it made me cum, and especially the way he played with and used my body. I just couldn't him out of my mind. Every night I closed my eyes and masturbated as I thought of him kissing me and fucking me.

One night while I was out with my cheerleader girlfriends I told them the story about Jack and me. They each agreed that they would love to be with a man like that and the thought of him being 60 years older than us was a total turn on. Of course when I told them about his huge cock they all wanted to know every single detail.

For days I kept replaying in my mind how sexy it was between us. The 60 year age difference between us and his massive cock were all I thought about. When Jack returned he took me to a wonderful spa for the weekend. I told my boyfriend that I had to go away with one of the partners for the weekend to help with a big merger the firm was working on. For the entire weekend we fucked like lovers as I dressed in sexy lingerie with high heels and garters and sexy lace bras and thongs that I bought just for him.

For the first three hours I kissed all over his huge cock and pumped him to a huge orgasm. After the amazing spa treatments he fucked me non-stop with that huge cock in all of the sexy positions he had mastered with so many other teens like myself.

Two weeks later I met Ben, one of the firm's three senior partners. He was 78 years old and had just returned from Europe where he had finalized a multi-million dollar business deal. The instant I met him I was instantly drawn to him. He had a commanding presence and deep, penetrating eyes that I instantly felt all over my body.

While I was in the meeting with him and three attorneys I could feel his eyes all over me and it was driving me crazy. During the meeting I felt so drawn to him as we made eye contact a number of times that caused him to grin knowingly as his eyes roomed up my stocking crossed legs to my 34D breasts.

That day I wore a sheer white blouse with an ultra-sheer lace white bra. I was so turned on to the way he was running the meeting. There were a few times when his voice had turned ice cold when he discussed what some of the attorneys weren't doing to bring in their part of revenue. It was so interesting to see these strong and confident attorneys I worked for turn almost cowardly in front of him. His power was clear to all of them. It was the kind of power that really excited me.

Later that day I received a call from him while he was in his private limousine. He was very direct and came right to the point and said that I was all he could think about during the meeting. I was so thrilled and instantly told him I was thinking about him the entire time too. He asked me to go with him to Miami that weekend, because he had an estate there and a large development project. Without any hesitation I agreed and have to say that that experience was so thrilling to me.

shoguy
shoguy
2,268 Followers