Teen Slut in 2070 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy kept pushing in his dick slowly until it was to the point where he felt right.

"OWWWWWWWWWW! OH SHIT!" Tisha yelled banging her hands on the keyboard she was sitting on which caused dust to fly up into the air.

Tisha's pussy felt like it was on fire from her lips being ripped open by Jeremy's dick but started to feel a little better after he started to rock his hips back and forth slowly fucking Trisha.

"Uhhhh! Huuuuh! Uh! Uhhhhhnn!" Tisha moaned feeling Jeremy's dick fill up her pussy and massage inside back and forth.

"And lemmie see these big titties already!" Jeremy said yanking down the top of her spaghetti strap dress popping out her huge breasts. He then grabbed them and mushed them together before burying in face in between them while he kept slowly fucking her.

"Oh yeah, play with my tits! OH that feels so good! OH! UHHHH! SLOWER! Slower! Yeah like THAT OHH! Tisha was moaning as Jeremy squeezed and massaged her tits while continuing to slow fuck Tisha.

He then started pinching and sucking on her nipples while still slow fucking her which drove Tisha crazy.

"AH! Like that! Yes! OHH! Oh YESSS!" Tisha moaned.

Jeremy then felt the tension in his balls start to build up. "Ohhh! Oh I-I'm gonna cum! Shit! I'm gonna cum!" Jeremy moaned fucking just a slight bit faster and clenching her titties tightly in his hands.

Tisha moaned from the sudden hard tight grip he had on her big tits before panicking "Huhhhhhh! Oh! W-What do I do? What do I do? Tell me what do U do?!"

Jeremy then yanked his dick out of her forgetting she was a virgin up until now so it would still hurt.

"OWWWWWWWWWWWW!" Tisha screamed holding her pussy.

"Sorry, I forgot!" Jeremy said while grabbing her by both arms and pulling her off the table down to the floor on her knees.

As he did this, the computer keyboard her ass was siting on top of slid off with her and was now hanging by a cord throwing dust all over the air.

Tisha squeezed her eyes shut and kept her hands in front of her on the floor. "Did you cum?" she asked with her eyes still closed.

"Flap!"

A shot of musky, hot cum hits her across her nose, lips, and chin right after she asked.

"Uhhhhhhh!" Jeremy moans as he jerks his dick off cumming now only on her tits drizzling them in his white salty man sauce, "ahhh."

"Eww, what the fuck Jeremy! You got some on my mouth!" Tisha said angrily while wiping it off with her wrist.

"Sorry." Jeremy said sincerely.

"Oh Boy! Ahhhhhhhhhghh!" suddenly groans somebody across the room from them.

Tisha and Jeremy both get startled and look quickly in the direction it came from to see a dirty homeless man jerking off looking at them through a bookshelf.

"Oh bravo! Bravo! You two are some regular pornstars! Bravo!" yelled the homeless man clapping his hands, still standing behind the bookshelf looking at them.

Jeremy and Tisha then looked at each other and started laughing. After getting dressed, they each even gave him a dollar before leaving.

12