Telepath King Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. I knew you were out there that day at Nathan's. I felt you. I smelled you." I said, indicating her sex. She blushed. "I picked you because you're smart. Because you're beautiful, sexy and I wanted to fuck you. Because you can get me things too." I said.

"What could I get you?" She asked.

"Things like criminals." I said. She looked at me like I was joking.

"Are you serious? What could you possibly use them for?" She asked.

"Don't worry, they would stay in prison. Information." I said. She looked at me strange.

"What kind of information?" She asked, her interest piqued.

"Well, there's a lot of money to be made in drugs. I don't want the drugs, just the money." I said finally. It started to form in her head.

"You want to know when money shipments are going out so you can take it!" She said.

"See, I said you were smart!" I said with a smile. "Drugs are a multi-billion dollar industry. What happens when their cash flow stops?" I asked her.

"Then people die. Bad people die." She replied.

"Right. And then they wont ship anymore drugs without cash payment. They don't do credit I'm sure." I said. I could see her wheels turning.

"So with your telepathic power, you can read peoples minds and find out things, things that are useful to you?" She asked.

"Yes. That's why I need you. You are smart and you have a high security clearance. Through you, I can find out things that the normal person couldn't, I can find out lots of things that could be useful to me in some way or another." I said. She looked at me.

"So, you just want to use me to get information?" She asked, a frown forming on her beautiful lips.

"No, I want to use you for sex too, I mean, fuck you're so beautiful! And sexy and damn you have an amazing body!" I said with a wicked smile.

"And here I thought I was just a pussy to you!" She teased back.

"No baby, you're more than that. You're an ass and a great set of tits and lips that I could kiss all day!" I said as I bent down and placed my lips over her waiting ones. We kissed for a while before she pulled back.

"And so what about these five sexy yet pasty ladies?" She asked as her eyes swept across the flesh surrounding us. I smiled.

"My Maidens, what is you're purpose here?" I asked them.

"To serve the Mishanna in any way he sees fit." Was the reply. I looked at Jennifer.

"So, you see, I'm not just joking around. I am the real deal." I said as I put my hands on her face, making her look at me. "The only thing is, I can use you without your knowledge, as I did to get you up here, or I can do it with your cooperation." I said. She looked at me and pulled away. She slid off the bed and went to the window. She stared out it, standing there stark naked.

"I don't know. There's a lot to risk here." She said as she turned back to me.

"So, what you're saying is, you'd rather I did it with you're knowledge?" I asked. She smiled and looked to the floor.

"There's so much potential in what you could do. I mean, the money aside that you would make, but all the good that you could do too." She said as she climbed the bed, almost jumping onto it with excitement.

"See, there's one problem with what you're thinking." I said as I peered into her mind.

"What?" She asked.

"I'm not supposed to interfere with normal's in any way." I said as I looked at her tits, bouncing before me. She saw where my gaze was and grabbed her tits, holding them, lifting them as if in offering.

"Yet, you already have. Taking those women from being sold into slavery. You already broke that rule." She said, pointing out my obvious disdain for the rules.

"Yes, and I was scolded for it too." I said with a smile.

"What? The Mishanna scolded? They should be tarred and feathered!" She said with mock offense.

"Okay, okay! I get it. What do you have in mind?" I asked as she settled back down, putting her tits neatly over my cock. I moaned out.

"You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours." She said plainly.

"You'll get me the info I need, or the ability to interrogate certain people and I'll lead you to big time criminals? That could work, as long as we stay out of Washington D.C.!" I said with a smile. She smiled and slowly slid up, sliding her tits over my belly and then my chest until she was kneeling eye to eye with me.

"Exactly. I want an illustrious career in the FBI, you want to be rich beyond your dreams. Plus, fucking each other every now and then wouldn't be a bad thing too." She said as she leaned forward and kissed me. I kissed her back, holding her head in place while I slid my tongue between her lips.

"You know, I might just bring you into my own organization to work for me you're so damn smart.... And sexy!" I said as I slid my hands down to her tits. Now she moaned.

"You know it!" She said as she took my cock in her hand and started to massage it, making it grow.

"I need to tell you though, if you ever cross me, you'll wish I kill you quickly." I said in all seriousness. She looked at me, her giddy twinkle gone now and all seriousness replacing it.

"Don't worry, I would never do that. And besides, you would know it probably before I did!" She said as she bent her head down and took my cock in her mouth, sucking the head in.

"Oh damn girl! You keep doing that and I'll find every criminal in the country even if its just for parking tickets!" I said as I lad my head back, enjoying the feeling of her velvety smooth lips around my shaft. She sucked my dick for about five minutes before abruptly stopping. She looked up at me with a thinking look on her face.

"I have an idea." She said, slapping the head of my dick to get my attention. And she got it!

"Yeah?" I asked.

"What do you think about me bringing you in as a psychic. Someone we could use to help solve cases? We would work exclusively together." She said.

"You mean like that TV show?" I asked, wondering where she was going with this.

"Yeah, something like that. See, this way, you can get access to criminals for reference sake and we get to catch the bad guys with you're help!" She said, enthusiastic about her thought.

"Sounds like I'm gonna be doing a lot of work!" I said as I slowly pushed her mouth back down to my cock. She smiled and muffled a yes around my shaft. "Well, you keep sucking and keep thinking, just wait till you're done sucking before you throw another idea at me!" I said with a smile. She smiled back and winked as she sucked half my cock between her lips, the head hitting the back of her throat.

I pulled over one of the Irish Maidens and stuck my tongue in her mouth. She returned my kiss and grabbed my hands and placed them on her tits. While Jennifer sucked my cock, I kissed one maiden while fingering another to orgasm. With her slick juices on my fingers, I brought them to my lips and licked the juice off, absolutely delicious!

I let go of the maidens long enough to pull Jennifer up onto my lap, her pussy straddling my cock.

"Jennifer, I want you to know, I'm gonna use and abuse you're body, just as you're gonna use me to catch criminals." I said to her as she slid her pussy back and forth over my cock.

"I know. That's why this will work! I have no problem with you fucking me in any way you want. There's nothing I wont do." She said with a wicked smile. I smiled back.

"I can get pretty dark. I mean B and D and some light S and M. I will use you thoroughly." I said. She leaned down and looked me square in the eye.

"You know why I've lasted as long as I have in the FBI?" She asked.

"Why?"

"Because I don't take shit from anyone. I'm always the aggressive one. I don't mind being submissive, I want to be, with you." She said. I smiled.

"Be careful for what you ask for. I will put your ass through the paces!" I said. I knew what I was capable of, she didn't.

"You do scare me, but I trust you." She said with a smile. I smiled back.

"One day we're gonna have to see how far you trust me." I said as I pushed her back down and forced her mouth onto my cock. She kept eye contact the whole time, even when I pushed my cock down into her throat and held her there until she started to turn red from the lack of oxygen. When she lifted her mouth off my cock, a thick glob of saliva hung from her bottom lip to the head of my cock. I smiled. "I told you I had a dark side." I said to her. She smiled and without my help, she placed her perfect lips back on my cock and slowly slid them down to the base, keeping eye contact with me the whole time.

This time, she held her own mouth on my cock until she needed air. When she lifted, she inhaled sharply, sucking in the much needed oxygen to refill her lungs. I smiled.

"I want your pussy on my cock." I said to her. She grinned.

"I thought you'd never ask!" She said as she slid up my legs and placed her knees on either side of my hips. She raised up and reached back to grab my cock, her hand found that of one of the maidens. She smiled and pulled the maiden in and kissed her, sliding her tongue inside the bright red lips of the Irish concubine. The Irish Maiden held my cock for Jennifer as she sat down, slowly impaling herself on my hard rod.

Jennifer sank slowly down until I was completely inside her, holding her position to feel the fullness my girth inside her. I was lost in thought and in sexual feeling as Jennifer started her rising and falling, making it a methodical orchestration. Her eyes were fixed on mine as she felt every bump and ridge of my shaft enter her. By the time she did her third one, her eyes were glazed over and her orgasm was starting to build.

She wouldn't last long as she increased her pace. After about ten thrusts inside her, her pussy was gripping me and her body went rigid. She was a quiet one. Preferring to feel things and express herself through touch instead of sound. I liked that about her. When I would fuck her in a place or time that wasn't conducive to sex, it would be her best asset.

When her orgasm subsided, she got back to work on my cock, sliding her tight cunt up and down my steel rod. I had pushed the pillows out from under my head and lay completely back. The Maiden closest to me took that as her cue to throw her leg over my head and lower her pussy down onto my lips.

I held her just above, an inch higher so I could smell her pussy. The scent wafting from her sex was intoxicating, perfection. I pulled her down before opening my lips and just kissed her pussy, my lips to hers. She shook at the touch of my lips. I inhaled again and exhaled my hot breath on her perfect little lips. She shook again, this time harder. She spoke to me mentally.

"Master, please be gentle with us. We have been raised for this purpose alone, for you. You are God to us. Love us, take care of us. You know the prophecy. Sex with the Celestial Maidens will bring you immense power, use that now to hold back and love us, be gentle. Please." She said in her perfect Irish accent. Hearing her voice was like music to my ears. I was enchanted.

"My Darling Love, I am blessed to be with such perfect beings, that you have dedicated your lives to me, not knowing if I was a good man or an evil one. I promise to you, my solemn vow, I will love you and cherish you and I will never harm you in anyway. I will be gentle with you always, each of you." I said as I opened my eyes and looked at her perfectly formed tits and up past that to her face with her fiery red hair cascading down and into her eyes of green. Her eyes met mine.

"I know you will Master Mishanna. You have been foretold for a thousand years, reborn into the man you are now. We will give you much pleasure, and even more power. More power than you could ever imagine." She said. I lifted her slightly, taking her pussy off my lips. I looked into her eyes and gave her a questioning look.

"I wasn't told of this prophecy. I was told of the Mishanna returning, but nothing of this." I said. It was hard to have a conversation with an extremely hot and very sexual woman writhing and bouncing up and down on my cock.

"Master, all will be explained to you. Right now, the woman needs to be satiated so that we may fulfill our duty to you." She said as she looked deeply into my eyes.

"I understand. I will make it quick." I said with a smile. She smiled back and lowered her pussy back to my lips for a final kiss.

When she lifted off of me, I looked at Jennifer, her eyes were completely glazed over, lust had taken over and she was moving purely on animal instinct alone. Moving to fulfill her lustful desires. When the Maiden was off my face and sitting patiently beside me, I took hold of Jennifer's tits and squeezed them roughly, forcing another orgasm out of her. Three orgasms later, she couldn't move. She was exhausted.

"Tom, let me finish you off baby! I can't move, but I can suck!" She said as she lay there, her eyes barely open. I smiled to her and bent over her. I kissed her gently.

"No. Rest Jennifer. You're wonderful and exciting and I'm gonna have a lot of fun with you, but right now you need to rest." I said as I kissed her. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me back, sliding her tongue between my lips. I moaned into her mouth my appreciation and when our kiss broke, she smiled and fell back to the bed, completely satiated and exhausted. I let her fall asleep and then looked to the Maiden's, they had stood at the foot of the bed and waited patiently.

12