Tell Him Valdez is Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The reason for all this? Well," Crow now stood beside Helena and opened a knife, "unfortunately you've got some bad Karma and your wife, whom you did an admirable job cleaning up from a junkie Mexican ghetto whore to a respectable woman by the way, is collateral damage."

Crow violently ripped open Helena's blouse and then slid the knife along her skin between her breasts and cut the bra open. Her breasts, long and pendulous with large chocolate brown areolas and big nipples, spilled out.

"Little Tony Speezio made the unfortunate mistake of sending a gang of his goons - and some of your boys too - to rape my wife. I asked him politely to leave me alone but he felt compelled to disrespect me. So this is kind of 'an eye for an eye' - or a cunt for a cunt, if you prefer."

Crow ran the flat of the blade over Helena's full breasts. She slowly looked up at him in her drugged dazed and smiled. "Ummmm," she sort of slurred, "that's nice."

"So, with added obscene adjectives, you may be yelling at the TV screen right about now asking me why I'm not raping and sodomizing his wife and daughter. And my retort is this: assuming you don't think this situation through and kill him - which given your position in the Cartel you really can't do without possibly losing your own life - I will get around to them. I'll even send you the tape - assuming you still breathe air.

"When you see him, you tell him that Valdez is coming.

"Now, I have some work to do."

Crow turned his full attention to Helena. He unbound her wrists and ankles and told her to stand. She stood unsteadily, leaning her body against him, her head on his shoulder.

"Let's go over to the bed."

Romy panned the camera as Crow and Helena slowly walked to a mattress across the room on the floor.

Crow finished undressing her, pulling her blouse and bra off and cutting her skirt and panties away. She had a finely toned body. Crow stood behind her, one arm around her waist and the other cupping a breast, thumbing a nipple, and presented her to the camera.

"Very nice, Caesar. She's kept herself well.

"Okay, Helena, let's start with something basic. Kneel down on the mattress for me."

Helena stepped on the mattress with Crow and slid down his body until she was kneeling. Her head rested next to his erection and she held herself steady with both hands on his thighs.

Crow put a hand in her long, black hair and a hand on his erection, "Right here, Helena. Open up for me." He moved her head back slightly and guided his cock into her open mouth.

Romy cut to Crow's face and the look of bliss as Helena started giving him head and then he panned down to a tight focus on Helena's mouth slowly working Crow's cock. There was drool coming from around her lips. Crow looked over at where Romy was pointing the camera and like a porn shot on the Internet, pulled Helena's hair back away from her face.

Helena's hair was damp around the edges and sweat trickled down her face from the heat under the lights and the heroin.

"That's very good, Helena. Very good."

Abruptly Crow jerked her head back and pulled her mouth off his cock. He pushed her onto her back, her legs splayed open.

Crow knelt between her legs and took her violently.

Helena screamed - in pleasure - as his cock sunk into her cunt. Crow took a push up position over her and thrust quickly several times, each thrust eliciting a short squeal from Helena. Then Crow sat back on his haunches and pulled her cunt and ass up on his lap.

Her legs were obscenely splayed around and behind him while her head and upper torso rested on the mattress. Crow roughly massaged her breast while she whimpered and ground against him. He took a moment and looked at the camera.

"Damn, Caesar, she's very, very wet. I really think she's liking this." Crow pulled Helena up to him and took her mouth with his, she sucked his tongue and then broke the kiss so she could kiss and nuzzle his neck her arms and legs wrapped tightly around him. She was whispering little things in Spanish.

"Caesar," Crow had a little difficulty talking as Helena kissed his neck and shoulders, "a whore that loves her work. I totally see why you went against your family's wishes and cleaned her up."

Crow took her off his lap and laid her back. He remounted her and pressed his weight on top of her, took her wrists in his hands, stretched them above her head and began thrusting hard and quick. Reflexively Helena wrapped her legs around Crow's waist.

Crow took about 15 minutes with her before coming. It was very clear from the tape that Helena came first followed by Crow filling her cunt.

Crow pushed up and off her, winded and sweating from his work. Romy zoomed in on Crow's slowly softening cock, glistening with their juices. He then cut to Helena's cunt: swollen, slick and a stream of white cum oozing out and running down her perineum.

"Okay homes, your turn." Crow called to Romy.

Romy left his position behind the camera. He had framed the mattress in a wide shot. He entered the shot naked, holding his cock in his hand.

Crow was lying on the mattress at Helena's feet trying to get his breath. Romy stood over them, "Damn, Valdez," Romy used Crow's alias, "you knows I hate sloppy seconds. Guess I have to fuck da bitch in her booty."

"Or," Crow volunteered, looking at the camera, "her mouth is very, very good. I can recommend it."

Romy knelt by Helena's head and slapped her in the face with his cock. Like a kitten chasing a string Helena raised her head and tried to catch the cock in her mouth.

"Ummm, I think I take da bitch's ass." Romy bent down and flipped Helena on her belly like she was a rag doll, "C'mon, bitch, up on your knees."

Helena complied. Romy lined up behind her. He used his finger to move some of Crow's spunk up and into Helena's asshole.

Romy took her slowly as she shrieked with pain mixed with pleasure. Much to Romy's embarrassment he lasted less than five minutes in Helena's ass.

Crow's voice could be heard in the background, taunting Romy.

"Jeez stud boy, either Helena's ass is very good or your street rep is way over inflated, homes."

Romy pulled out of Helena slowly, Crow zoomed in as the black cock slowly pulled out with a loud plop. Romy pushed Helena down on her belly as he sat back on his haunches.

He looked at the camera - menacingly. "Hey, homes, I can fuck all night long," then he smiled, "but she be a great fuckin' puta. You knows what I be sayin'?"

"Oh yeah," Crow answered with mocking pleasure, "She's a fine piece of meat."

Then Crow's voice called out, "Okay boys, come on in."

Eight black men, all with erections in hand, sauntered in and stood around the mattress. "She be a good fuck boys, have fun."

Crow put his face close to the lens, "Caesar, I do want to thank you." and then the scene faded to black.

"Okay Romy, pay the boys." Crow said as he was putting on his pants.

One of the eight protested, "Hey, mo'fucka, your homes here said we'd get some now! What up, honkey?"

Crow pulled on his shirt casually then reached into a bag and produced a Berretta 9mm machine pistol with an extended magazine, snapped a round in the chamber and casually turned on the complainer, the gun prominent but not pointed at anyone.

The others, including the complainer, froze.

"Gentlemen," Crow's voice dead calm, "here's the deal. Oh, and by the way, it's 'what up, honkey, sir.'

"My associate promised each of you $500 dollars to strip naked and get hard and do what I wanted.

"Y'all got nice dicks, not that I'm that way, but what I want is for you to leave. Now.

"$500 is more than enough to find a nice whore and a rock of crack if you want it. Buy you a pretty freaky time I would think.

"Now, the drugged woman laying on the mattress is the wife of a Mexican drug cartel lieutenant, who in turn is associated with Little Tony Speezio. I'm sure you all know of Little Tony.

"So...um, you've got a couple of options, Sport. You can try your luck with the lady here and hope I don't shoot your ass with my big little machine pistol. Or, you can hope that this lady's husband doesn't recognize your face on the tape and have you hunted down and flayed alive like some pig for a Memphis barbeque.

"I mean, right now on the tape all he can see is eight black guys from the waist down so unless he strip searches every black guy in Memphis and makes him get an erection, you're fairly safe I'd say.

"Or, you can take the $500 cash, say thank you to me for being so generous, get dressed, and leave and go find yourself a real whore.

"So, what up, boys?"

The complainer smiled nervously, "Well, shit homes! Now you 'splain it that way, me and my posse be glad to he'p you out and thank you very much boss."

Crow and Romy both smiled graciously at the now naked and terrified gangbangers. "Our pleasure."

After the crew had left Crow stood over Helena's unconscious body and looked down at her. She was beautiful, even in her ruin. She gave great head and she fucked like a pro that truly did love her work. But he hated this kind of thing. It reminded him too much of the life he had left so many years before.

He felt guilty. "Romy."

"Yeah, Nelly?"

"You think Caesar will waste her?"

Romy laughed incredulously, "You're kidding right? You affront a Latin man, a Mexican drug lord like this; shit she's dead. Man, I gotta tell you, robbing banks has made you soft."

"Hmmmm." Crow knelt beside Helena's head and moved a sweat damp piece of hair off her face. "Romy, make sure Caesar gets our film but then offer him 10 grand for her, in your Academy Awarding winning idiom, and take her. I don't want her hurt any more or dead."

"You are getting soft, Nel. Shit, I'll do it. I get my fee plus a gratuity." Slowly Crow looked at his associate and talked softly and slowly. "Thanks Romy. Just one thing: I'm not soft, just different. Don't make the mistake of saying I'm soft again. 15 percent okay?"

"Uh," Romy suddenly tensed. He recognized Crow's demeanor and in the old days, when Crow talked soft and slow, it generally was a prelude to extreme violence.

"I'll do it for 8, Nelly. And, uh, sorry, man. Uh, we cool?"

Crow looked at Romy with a blank face for what seemed to Romy as an eternity, all the while, patting the machine pistol in the palm of his hand and then, finally, smiled slowly, "Take 20 for your performance and we cool."

Romy relaxed, "What do you want me to do with her?"

"I've got a suite in the Peabody under the name Templar. Take her there and have someone stay with her until this shit is over."

~~~~~~~~~~

Caesar Melindez was beside himself with fury as he watched the tape. The proverbial straw that broke the camel's back was the clear inference that eight gangbangers were going to rape and sodomize her.

Caesar pulled his pistol and shot the TV and then the VCR and then several other things in his office while swearing in Spanish and English at the top of his lungs.

Caesar pointed to two of his frightened lieutenants. "Find these two fuckers that did this to Helena and find Helena and fucking kill them all! And you two," he pointed at two others in the room, "we're going to see Little Tony! Now!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Tony was sitting behind his desk when Caesar and his men burst into the room. Tony maintained his calm. "Caesar, nice to see you. What can I do for you?"

"Tony, uh, who the FUCK is a guy names Valdez and why did you rape his wife?!!!!"

Tony was still calm. He sat back in his chair. "Jeez, why do ask Caesar?"

"Because," Caesar continued, barely able to contain his rage, "he and eight or nine black guys kidnapped and gang raped my Helena. This Valdez made a tape for me. He said, while he was doing Helena, that it was your FAULT. He said if I didn't decide to kill you to tell you 'Valdez is coming.'"

Tony suddenly lost his calm.

"Guy's a piece of shit who disrespected me. Yeah, I had his old lady gang raped. Teach him a lesson. Don't know why he did Helena. Maybe he's stupid."

Caesar feigned calm now.

"You know Tony, I don't think he's stupid. I think he thought I might kill you but he also doubted I could because of the people we work for. He also said he'd get to your wife and daughter in time and send me the tape."

Tony leapt out of his chair, "WHAT?"

"Yes, Tony, he said he'd take care of them too."

Tony picked up his phone and dialed his farmhouse. There was no answer.

"C'mon, Caesar, maybe we can catch this fuck in the act and make him wish he was never born."

The group left Tony's office and set out for Tony's farmhouse, an hour away.

~~~~~~~~~~

Elaine and Maria Speezio sat side by side on the sofa, holding hands protectively, in the farmhouse family room. Nelson Crow sat in the overstuffed chair at the end of the sofa, machine pistol in his lap. They were all watching a tape.

The scene on the TV was a room with a mattress on the floor in the middle of the room; a group of men sitting around the room, smoking and drinking.

Tony Speezio was sitting on a stool at the head of the mattress. "Okay, bring the bitch in," Tony shouted in a boisterous voice.

A naked girl who was crying and begging 'no' was roughly pushed into the room and forced to kneel on the mattress. Two men stood behind her.

The assembled men cheered.

Maria Speezio put her hands over her mouth and gasped. There was a look of panic in her eyes.

"You recognize the girl, Miss Speezio?"

Maria Speezio barely whispered, "She...she's a girl I partied with last spring break in Panama City. She goes to Old Dominion."

Crow paused the tape, "What do you think is going to happen to her?"

Maria slowly looked at Crow with a look of numb horror.

"You know, don't you?"

Maria shook her head 'no.'

"But you've got a pretty good idea, right?"

Maria nodded. Crow started the tape.

Tony Speezio got off his stool and casually strolled to the girl. One of the men standing behind the girl pulled her head back so she could look up at Tony.

Tony was wearing pants with suspenders. He unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his fly. He pulled out his cock and held it in front of the girl. "Now - what's your name?"

"Sally," the girl whimpered.

Tony slapped her face with his erection. "NO!" he thundered in her face, "your name is Whore because that's what you are! Understand?"

The girl whimpered, tears starting to flow down her face, "Yes."

The girl tried to cover her breasts with her arms and the other man standing behind her roughly pulled her arms away from her breasts and held them behind her back.

"Pl...Plea...Please don't rape me. Please. I don't have protection."

Tony played fatherly in a twilight zone sort of way. He took her by the chin with one hand (the other slowly stroking his erection). "Oh, now, Sally, don't cry. Don't worry. My little girl tells me you're an honest to God virgin. Is that true?"

"Ye...yes."

Elaine Speezio was already in shock. She looked at her daughter with the same numb look of horror Maria had looked at Crow.

"You've never had a boy or a dyke stick something up that nice little cunt hole of yours?"

"I...I swear, sir."

"Well, dear, that's good enough for me. Here, now, open up and suck me off." The man holding her head pushed her toward Tony's cock and Tony stuck his fat erection to her tightly closed lips.

"Open up, baby. If you don't open or if you bite me or attempt to struggle in anyway, I'll break your teeth out, fuck your face and then I'll snap your fuckin' neck. You understand, bitch?"

Tears streamed down the girl's face as she slowly opened her mouth. Tony rammed his cock home, causing her to choke. He then eased back a bit. "Now! Git suckin' bitch! And remember, don't you hurt me. I got a wife, two mistresses and a hooker I got to keep happy with this prick."

Elaine tried to look away. Maria was staring at the screen, tears silently running down her cheeks.

"Elaine, this will be over shortly, get your eyes back on the TV. Now." Crow commanded.

Elaine turned back to the TV, a sick feeling rising in her stomach.

As the assembled men cheered Tony on and made lewd suggestions for what Tony should do with the girl he fucked her face viciously. In minutes he pulled out of her mouth and sprayed her face with his spunk. He allowed her to collapse on the mattress, crying and coughing. She curled into a fetal position.

Tony looked at a man who had his back to the camera. "Well, Igor, she good enough?

The man laughed with a bass voice, "Da! She will be a fine addition to my club in Odessa."

Tony smiled, "That'll be $45,000. You can pay when we get her ready for you to pick up."

The two men that led the girl in reached down and picked her up and carried her out. Igor followed.

Crow stopped the tape.

"Elaine, I take it from your reaction to this little show, you had no idea what your husband does for a living."

Elaine slowly looked at Crow and whispered, "No. He's a meat packer."

"Well, that's certainly one way to put it. In addition to processing beef, he sells college girls to foreigners running brothels in places like Russia and Greece and South America. They call it white slavery.

"Last month, I'm told, he got $165,000 for a blond girl from the University of Maryland from some Asian prince. You got your new Land Rover last month and took a trip to Aruba, didn't you?"

Elaine made the connection in her mind. She didn't speak she just felt sicker.

"Maria, my only question to you is, did you know you were helping Daddy or did you two just have some casual, kinky, father/daughter chat about your adventures in Panama City?"

Haltingly and barely audible Maria said, "He said he had some money in one of those "Girls Gone Wild" kind of videos and he was just scouting for the director."

"Hmmm. Well."

Crow lit a cigarette and shifted the gun in his lap. "I want the two of you to stand up and strip for me. Do exactly as I say and your pain will be minimal and you'll never see me again."

Maria gently tugged at her mother's hand. "C'mon mom, we can do this."

Elaine still had a look of numb horror on her face. Mechanically she stood but Maria had to help her undress. Soon they both stood, awkwardly naked, in front of Crow.

Crow heard a several cars pull into the front drive of the farmhouse. A glimmer of hope entered both the women's eyes. Rescue!

Crow allowed Maria to call out, "Daddy! Back here!"

But it was not to be.

An elegant older Mexican woman followed by four men toting German submachine guns entered the family room.

The woman smiled at Crow and nodded, "Bob Valdez. Long time, eh, mi amigo?"

Crow stood and bowed with his head. "Dona Salinas," Crow used the formal female version of Don to address her, "yes, it's been a while. Am I among friends or is this going to get ugly?" Crow patted his gun but clearly kept his finger away from the trigger.

"Valdez," Yelina Salinas smiled warmly, "after all you've done for me and my family, and you have to ask? I'm positively hurt."

Crow smiled. "My apologies, Dona. It's just you have larger responsibilities now. I didn't know if business changed things."

"For what you've done, business will never be an issue between you and me." Salinas sat down opposite the women.

She addressed them briefly, dismissively, "You may sit." Then she turned her attentions back to Crow.

"So, Valdez, I thought you'd retired. Yet here you are, on my turf, causing trouble. I'm sure it's warranted. I just need to know what brings you out of retirement.

"By the way, Valdez, which one of these women do I get to pleasure me?"

"Ah," Crow/Valdez smiled, "any one you want but I think the daughter might be better suited to you."