Tell Him Valdez is Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm," Yelina said, appraising the slender beauty of Maria, "I think you're right."

Yelina Salinas, new head of the Juarez drug cartel, stood up, pulled her panties off and hiked her skirt around her waist. She sat down and opened her blouse and bra and then immodestly spread her legs completely baring her shaved sex.

"Little puta, come here, now, and give me an orgasm or I think I may have one of my men kill your mother." Yelina was so casual, so pleasant; it brought a chill to Maria.

Maria Speezio had stepped out of reality when the rescue she had anticipated turned out to be something she couldn't begin to comprehend. Maria stood up, and in a daze walked slowly to Yelina and knelt between her legs.

Yelina put a hand in Maria's hair and pulled her mouth to Yelina's sex. "Suck me good, little puta."

Maria bent to Yelina's sex and Yelina, after allowing a wave of pleasure thrill through her body, began talking to Valdez again.

"So tell me Valdez, what has brought your wrath to me?"

Elaine sat numbly and watched as her daughter sucked this strange woman's sex.

~~~~~~~~~~

Tony Speezio's convoy to his farmhouse consisted of four cars - eight men altogether, armed to the teeth.

When they pulled into the circle drive of his farmhouse there was a limo and four SUV's with men milling about with shotguns and submachine guns.

Tony sneered at Caesar when he saw the cars, "Mother fucker's got balls, I'll give him that."

A voice came over Tony's cell two-way, "Uh, Tone, what's the play? We just gonna start shootin' these pig fuckers?"

Caesar was staring at the cars and the men. There was no emotion in his voice when he spoke to Tony, "Tell them not to fire a shot. Those are cartel men."

Tony stared at Caesar and the dread that Caesar was feeling fell over Tony like a shroud. "No! No one fires. These are Juarez boys."

The convoy pulled up next to the cars in the drive. Slowly everyone got out and tentatively said hello to the men in the driveway. The leader of the group came directly to Caesar and addressed him by name though Caesar had no idea who the man was.

"Caesar, Yelina Salinas is here. She's inside and wants to see you and Tony immediately."

Caesar tried to steel himself and not show the fear that was rapidly engulfing him. "Certainly."

"Your men stay out here."

"Hey!" Tony angrily interjected, "this is my fucking house, my men go where I tell them."

"Then tell them to stay out here." The leader of Salinas' men left the "or else" hanging in the air.

Tony wavered a moment then turned to the men beside their cars, "You guys stay out here. Ms. Salinas is inside and wants to see Caesar and me."

~~~~~~~~~~

When Yelina's man came in with Caesar and Tony the scene that confronted them was confusing.

Elaine Speezio sat nude on the sofa, her arms crossing her breasts. The sofa was in front of the window and was facing Yelina. The look on Elaine's face was one of dazed shock. She didn't acknowledge the men's presence.

Nelson Crow sat to Elaine's left in a chair at the end of the sofa, smiling and holding a machine pistol in his lap. He nodded to the men as they stood in the doorway.

Yelina Salinas sat to Crow's left, her back to the doorway. Her body was jerking rhythmically and she was whispering in Spanish - softly and gently then loudly and harshly by turns.

"Use your fingers, puta!" Yelina hissed in English from behind clenched teeth, "work them in me, little bitch!"

Her body stiffened, jerked slightly, "Madre de Dios!"

She bent forward and appeared to the men behind her to be petting an animal. "That was very, very good, little one. Very good."

Maria Speezio looked up at Yelina, her face shiny wet with Yelina's orgasm and asked in a small, quiet voice, "May I sit with my mother now? Please?"

"Certainly."

Maria stood and the men realized what had happened. Tony was on the verge of loosing control. Caesar gripped Tony's forearm as a signal for restraint.

Maria sat close to her mother and touched her face, whispering, "I'm okay, Mom. We're okay."

Yelina stood up and faced the men, her skirt still hiked around her waist and her blouse and bra open. She was as unconcerned with the way she looked as a man who had just fucked a whore. "Caesar," Yelina said, slightly short of breath, "so glad to see you. You saved me the trouble of hunting you down."

"My pleasure Dona Salinas." Caesar said without emotion.

Yelina bent to pull her panties on and then slid her skirt down and smoothed it out before addressing Tony.

"And Don Speezio, how nice to meet you too. I want to thank you for the hospitality of your little whore. She sucks cunt quite well. Have you ever thought about how much she would bring on your slave market? I'd be willing to pay handsomely for the little bitch. Of course she needs training. Like race horses, it's all in the breeding, you know?"

Tony, a wild look on his face, started to lurch for Yelina. Caesar grabbed him as Yelina's man pulled back the bolt on his submachine gun and Crow raised his pistol.

Tony stopped in his tracks; his face was beet red and perspiring heavily. Yelina continued talking as if the big Italian had done nothing and did not look like he was either on the verge of madness or a heart attack or both.

Yelina fastened her bra and started buttoning her blouse and turned her attention to Caesar. "Caesar, you've caused quite a stir in the cartel. It was foolish for you to allow your men to get involved in Don Speezio's pettiness involving Mr. Valdez's wife."

"Forgive me," Caesar's voice was as submissive as he could make it, "how are you aware of my men's actions, Dona Salinas?"

"Immigration sent us Jorge, Carlos and Willy and then," Yelina's voice got a hard edge to it, "the Agent in Charge of DEA in Brownsville paid me a visit at my home. My HOME Caesar!

"Do you know why?"

"No ma'am."

"Because Jimmy Morales spilled his guts to the DEA; they still have him. Our operations in West Texas and Arizona have been disrupted because of Jimmy sticking his cock in," she turned to Crow, "forgive me Valdez but I must speak in a way that they understand - because Jimmy stuck his cock in a white whore of no consequence to the cartel and brought the wrath of Valdez down on the operation here in Memphis!"

Caesar was shaking imperceptibly; he was waiting for the ax to fall. "I'm so sorry Dona Salinas."

"Yes, I bet you are. You're coming back to Juarez with me tonight. Helena stays with Valdez.

"And you, Mr. Speezio, we need to go somewhere and discuss your future. Without my protection the Columbians will be calling on you. As you know, they are less merciful than I am."

Tony could barely speak. He knew the complete desperateness of his situation. "What about my wife and daughter?"

"They are at Mr. Valdez's pleasure now."

Tony glared at Valdez/Crow.

Crow's face was a passive mask, "'Que sera, sera', eh Little Tony?"

~~~~~~~~~~

The group filed out of the house and left Crow alone with the Speezio women.

Maria turned to Crow, "What's going to happen now?" Her voice was quiet and apprehensive.

Crow looked at the women. He had no doubt that Yelina's cunt was not the first Maria Speezio had ever eaten and she could have probably easily - and with pleasure - handled every man in the room if she had been told to but...

Elaine Speezio, nee Elaine Reynolds of Richmond, Virginia, was not the typical mob wife. She wasn't Italian and she really didn't know her husband was a bad man. This whole afternoon had shocked her to the point that Crow did not know whether she could listen or speak coherently.

Crow got up from his chair and sat on the coffee table in front of the women, Maria protectively hugged her mother closer.

"Elaine, can you hear me?" Crow snapped his fingers in front of her face.

Elaine turned her eyes to Crow slowly and whispered, "Yes."

"Elaine, you realize you will never see your husband again?"

"Yes."

"You realize life is going to change somewhat drastically for you and your daughter?"

"Yes."

Crow took a piece of paper and a pen from his pocket and scribbled a name and number down. He gave it to Maria, "Maria, this is an associate of mine. You will be safe here tonight. Tomorrow I want you to take your mother and check into the Peabody and at noon call this number. My associate will help you get things sorted out safely. Do you understand?

"Oh," Crow took the paper back and scribbled another number, "this is a shrink of my acquaintance - my shrink, actually - who specializes in psychological trauma. She's discrete. I'll tell her you might be calling."

Maria took the paper, "Yes, I understand. And thank you for the phone numbers. I'm sorry - my mother and I - are sorry about your wife."

"Thank you. She's fine, I'm sure. This," Crow was momentarily at a loss for words, "...violence was just on principle; I hope you understand. Men like your father understand nothing but violence.

"Will you two be all right after I leave?"

Elaine finally found her voice and spoke clearly and with some resolve, "Yes, Mr. Valdez, we'll be fine."

Crow looked at her for a long moment.

"You understand that under no circumstances can you call the police? If you do then I can't protect you and Yelina Salinas would have you hunted down and killed at her earliest convenience - which would be about an hour after the cops show up. She did not become the head of a Mexican drug cartel by being a nice person."

"Yes."

Crow suddenly felt awkward. He glanced sideways at the women and then got up and started to leave.

"Mr. Valdez," Elaine called after him, "how many mothers have lost daughters because of my husband?"

Crow turned, "Do you really want to know?"

"Yes."

Crow rubbed his forehead, looked at the floor. "Ummm, according to my sources, your husband has been slaving for three years. He usually does three to four girls and women a month. Uh, you can do the math."

"Is there anything you can do to rescue them?"

Crow frowned, "I'm not in that line of work anymore. It would be exceedingly expensive and violent work."

"Is it safe to assume I'd have the money to pay for your services?" Elaine had snapped back mentally.

"Probably. But you don't know me."

"I know you can do anything you want to me and my daughter right now but you're walking out. You gave us a number of someone who can help us. You gave us the number of a psychiatrist, your psychiatrist, to help us. I may have been blind to Tony's character but you strike me as someone with principles."

"Yeah, well," Crow rubbed his head and looked around the room in irritation, "uh, I'll think about it. I'll call you in a few weeks."

"Thank you, Mr. Valdez."

"Sure. By the way, the name's Nelson Crow."

Crow turned and left. ~~~~~~~~~~

Crow tossed his keys into the basket beside the door. There was a pile of mail next to the basket. He picked it up and started to sort through it and then stopped and tossed it back in its place. He was bone tired and psychologically exhausted.

He had spent five additional days in Memphis making certain that the Speezio women were unmolested and scouting out the organized crime scene in Memphis for Harry. There was a power vacuum now. Maybe he could help out his friends in Kansas City. And to add to his stress Helena Melindez had disappeared and he couldn't find her.

It was 6:30 in the morning when he finally got home. He decided to drive home so he bought a used car with a good sound system and drove back to KC. He took the back roads with the CD player blasting, chain smoking and thinking about all that had happened.

Crow started to unbutton his shirt and headed for the bedroom. He was anxious to see Joanie and he loved to watch her sleep. When he approached the bedroom door he heard giggling. He was so tired that he simply reacted: stranger in the house. He pulled his machine pistol from his bag and slowly opened the door, ready to spray the room with gunfire.

What he saw shocked him and pleased him simultaneously.

Joanie immediately noticed her lover. She smiled mischievously at him, put her finger to her lips to keep him quiet and then closed her eyes and moaned.

Helena Melindez, her brown skin and lustrous black hair so nicely contrasting against Joanie's white thighs and belly, was splayed on her belly between Joanie's legs, slowly and gently making love to Joanie with her mouth.

Joanie arched her back, thrusting her sex into Helena's mouth, and ran her fingers through Helena's long black hair, holding Helena to her work. Joanie's orgasm came quickly in a crescendo of moans and little cries and gasps and then she sagged into the pillows, panting.

Helena got up on all fours between Joanie's legs and smiled at her. She shook out her hair then slowly and sensually slid her body down and along Joanie's body and kissed her passionately.

"Hmmmm, little white puta, or should I say little raccoon puta?" Helena said, referring to Joanie's bruises and black eyes that were just beginning to yellow. Helena planted little kisses on Joanie's face and breasts, "I'll let you catch your breath before you give me pleasure and then I'll cook you a magnificent Mexican breakfast.

"It will be," Helena sucked one of Joanie's small pink nipples eliciting a deep moan from her, "the perfect treat for your mouth after eating my magnificent pussy."

Crow had stayed at the doorway to the bedroom watching. Helena had not noticed him. Joanie smiled at him again and tapped Helena on the shoulder indicating she wanted her mouth.

When they broke their kiss Joanie said, "Or, not that I simply can't get enough of your 'magnificent' cunt, you cheap Mexican puta, but we could let Nelly take care of you."

Helena rolled to her back, propped up on her elbows, legs spread wide and looked at the doorway. Crow smiled slightly, not quite sure of what Helena's reaction would be to seeing the man who drugged and raped her.

"It's about time you got home Nelly!" Helena chided him.

Joanie could see the confusion on his face. "Nelly, my roommate in that Mexican whorehouse you rescued me from in Juarez was occupied when you took me or I would have insisted you take her away too. We are like sisters. You have given me back my sister!

"Allow me to formally introduce Helena Maria Antonia y Sanchez, formerly Melindez. Helena, Nelson Crow."

Crow nodded to Helena and then asked Joanie, "Has your, um, sister, told you what a bad man I've been?"

Joanie and Helena laughed, "She's told me everything! Why didn't you bruise her up like those pigs did me, avenging husband?"

"Yes, why do you not treat me as roughly as Joanie got, eh Nelly?"

"Uh..." Crow looked sheepish and then changed the subject. "But how?"

"How?" Joanie asked, "Oh, how did Helena get here? Romy flew her up here. He thought she'd be safer here and that I needed the company. I'm sorry, he knew us both in Juarez. And he said to tell you that now that he is safely back in London you are soft and he would take a pass on his gratuity."

Crow laughed, "Soft, eh?"

"Yeah, but you now have ample time to disprove him," Joanie did a Groucho Marx with her eyebrows and smiled seductively, "If you know what I mean, Nel."

"Yes, plenty of time." Helena looked at Crow, a smile on her face, "But tell me, are you as good with your tongue as you are with your cock, Senor Crow? Joanie tells me you are but I need convincing."

"Well, I've been told I can be convincing when I need to be."