Temp Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, ma'am," Thomas submissively agreed. He went to work with his tongue, slowly working over her feet, one at a time, being extra careful not to miss any where, sometimes returning to same spot twice just to be sure.

"Yes, just like that, bitch. Worship my pretty feet, show me how much you love them!" Ms. Zoe moaned softly, taking great pleasure in the careful attention he was giving her feet.

"You will sometimes be going to hotels like this one, and sometimes directly to the clients home," she explained. "I'll be calling you every morning to let you know where to go. My clients are very exclusive, powerful women, who just adore using sissies like you for their entertainment!"

Thomas stared up at her with wide eyes, her toes lodged in his mouth. "You're a pimp?" he muttered, quickly wishing he hadn't.

Ms. Zoe laughed. "The correct term would be Madame, you stupid sissy. But if you choose to see me as a 'pimp', then so be it. I'm going to pimp your sissy ass out and you are going to go work that ass and get me my money, bitch!"

"And what am I supposed to tell my parole officer that I do for a living?" Thomas stopped and quarreled.

"Just tell him you work for Madame Zoe. He knows me very well," She stated, evenly.

"He knows…how!?"

"I have a handful of male clients as well. He's been a customer for years. In fact, I suspect he will probably be requesting you since he's the one who referred you to that temp agency. He knows where the agency sends desperate ex-cons like you. And Kim, the girl who runs the temp agency; a client of mine as well. She's your first appointment, tomorrow."

Thomas stood up. "So you want me to be a…a…"

"A sissy whore, like I said, bitch! That's what you are, and what you will remain until either your parole is up, or until you disobey me and I have you sent back to prison!"

"Fuck you, I'm done!" Thomas indignantly replied.

"Really?" Ms. Zoe sat up on her knees at the edge of the bed to face him. "So you let me use you like this, humiliate you, punish you, and only to end up quitting? I don't think so."

"Oh no? Watch me!" He said, defiantly.

"You'll either be my botch, or someone else's bitch in prison." Ms. Zoe reached and grabbed his erect cock. "You could have walked out the door an hour ago. Most men who have any self-respect for themselves, do. They don't care about prison as long as they have their pride. But not you. You submitted so easily. You liked it. I know you did. Your little sissy dick is hard, that's all the proof I need."

Thomas stood still as a statue, his mind telling him to move but his body refusing with her hand stroking him.

She leaned closer, her pierced nipples brushing against his chest. "You know you're just a submissive little bitch, don't you? And you like being that way. You just needed someone like me to show you. Don't let your foolish pride deny you the opportunity to be what you know you are. You want to worship me, and be my sissy whore, don't you?"

"Y…yes," he couldn't believe the answer that involuntarily came out of his mouth.

"And you'll love being a toy for my clients as well, knowing that you're doing it to please me. Because that's all that really matters, pleasing your mistress, isn't that right?" She said, nibbling his ear lobe.

"Yes, mistress," he breathed heavily, her long nails now teasing his balls.

"Long after your parole is over, you'll still be at my feet, worshipping my toes, begging me to keep you as my bitch. Because you already love it!"

To his surprise she leaned in and kissed him, passionately, letting him hungrily lick her hot tongue. Almost as suddenly as the kiss began, it ended, Mistress Zoe pulling away and giving him a slap across the face.

"What do you think you should do now?" She asked, turning around and poking her ass out off the edge of the bed.

Thomas went to his knees immediately and began to kiss her ass. "Thank you mistress, for making me your bitch! Thank you for letting me lick your feet! I love worshipping you! I'll do anything to please you!" He exclaimed, frantically planting passionate kisses on her bum. He had no idea where all of this was coming from, but his trepidations about this humiliating, submissive role were quickly diminishing.

On one hand, she had him. No way was he going back to prison, no matter what. Whether willing or not, he knew this wasn't a choice. On the other hand, he knew there was some truth in her words. The humiliation and the punishment -- that, he could live without. But to be controlled by a powerful and beautiful woman, something was strangely arousing about it.

He thought of other possible options, like flipping burgers or cleaning toilets. The world wasn't full of jobs for felons. If his job was going to be to worship the feet and lick the pussies of powerful women, even if he had to wear lingerie and be humiliated in the process, it wasn't the worst thing that could happen. And Ms. Zoe, the exquisite creature that she was, was to die for. He set his mind to making this work - he would do whatever he had to, to please her.

"Enough groveling, bitch. Now I have one more lesson to teach you before your appointment tomorrow."

Ms. Zoe disappeared into another room, leaving Thomas sitting there on his knees. He looked down at his hard cock…and then the silky women's stockings on his legs. He felt himself blushing all over again. This is insane, where is my self respect? I should grab my pants and run out of here right now, he thought. Already he was second guessing his choice to stay. But his legs wouldn't move.

Run! His inner voice told him. Stay and play. You like this, you know you do! He heard his mistresses voice in his head. Be a man! His conscience told him. You are not a man, you're my bitch! He heard her voice again in his mind.

Ms. Zoe returned, an average sized strap-on dildo was bobbing up and down in front of her like her own cock. Thomas knew exactly what was going to happen next, and his silent debate with himself was beginning to favor his abrupt exit.

Ms. Zoe left no time for debate, walking straight over to him and forcefully shoving it in his mouth. "Suck my cock like the little sissy bitch you are!"

Thomas resigned himself back to his submissive role and bobbed his head back and forth on her toy cock. The only thing he was thinking was where she was about to put her plastic dick next.

"Yes, bitch. Show me what a good little cock sucker you are," Ms. Zoe taunted him, rocking her hips to fuck his mouth. "Look at me when you suck my cock, bitch! I want you to see who's using your mouth like a fuck toy!"

Thomas stared up at her submissively, and she glared back down at him with a lustful, expression. He wondered if this somehow turned her on, treating him like this. Surely it must, he figured, but up to that point he hadn't considered that it was as much about sexual gratification for her as it was about using him for her gain.

Ms. Zoe pulled her cock out of his mouth, and slapped him, as he was accustomed to her doing at this point. "Did you enjoy that, bitch?"

"Yes mistress. Thank you," he told her what he knew she wanted to hear, as he bent down and kissed her foot.

"Now get onto the bed, on your hands and knees, like a good little bitch," she demanded, leading him up by his hair.

With a deep, nervous breath, he followed her instructions. He knew he was about to get fucked. He could only thank his stars that the dildo wasn't excessively large, six to seven inches by his estimation and not terribly thick. Thomas guessed she probably had much larger toys than that at her disposal and almost wanted to thank her for not forcing him to take a larger one. If he didn't take this anal pounding to her satisfaction, he could only imagine what size might be next.

"You know I'm about to shove this cock up your sissy ass, don't you, bitch?" Ms. Zoe said, sapping him hard on the ass.

"Yes mistress," he sighed heavily.

"You're going to learn to love it. At least you'd better, because from now on you are going to be getting fucked in the ass every, single, day." Ms. Zoe gave his ass another whack. "I want you to beg me for it. Tell me how badly you need to be fucked, bitch!"

"Please fuck my ass, mistress!" Thomas did his best to sound like he wanted it, as he felt warm lube being poured on his hole.

"Not convincing enough! Is my cock too small for you? Are you a size queen? I have bigger ones!" She threatened, spanking his ass again.

Frightened by her threat, and knowing it was sincere, he gushed, "Oh, please fuck me, mistress! I want my ass pounded! Give me your big cock! I need it! Fuck me like the sissy little bitch I am!"

"That's a good little bitch, show me how much you love it!" Ms. Zoe pressed into his sphincter, slowly at first, until she had it all the way in. She slid out slightly, and then back in, out, in and out, in and out, each time increasing speed. "Who owns this ass, bitch!" She said with another hard slap across his ass.

"You own it!" He cried.

"You like that don't you! Getting fucked like a sissy whore!"

"Yes mistress! Fuck me! Fuck me! I'm your sissy whore!'

"Louder bitch!" She slapped his ass hard.

"Fuck me, oh yes! Give it to me! I'm your bitch!" He wailed.

"That's right sissy! Take that cock! I fucking own you, bitch! You're going to go make me a lot of money with your sissy ass, aren't you bitch!"

"Yes! I'm going to work this ass and make your money!"

She gripped his hair in one hand, and slapped his ass repeatedly with the other, spewing one humiliating remark at him after another. Thomas moaned and whined his approval and agreement each time, becoming so convincing that he was starting to wonder himself if he was just trying to appease her or actually enjoying it. He found himself doing half the work, throwing his ass back into her, meeting her thrusts half way.

Ms. Zoe pulled out of him and made him roll onto his back and hold his legs up high so she could penetrate him face to face. Her degrading comments didn't cease, nor did the abuse of her hands. Rather than spanking his ass as she fucked him, she'd simply reach out and slap his face every so often, and make him thank her for pounding his ass.

She fucked him hard for longer than he could keep track of. Time didn't matter any more to him, laying on his back, watching her beautiful tits hanging out of her corset bouncing up and down as she mercilessly stuffed his ass with her strap-on, he wasn't sure he wanted it to end any more. But it soon would as she grabbed his cock and began jerking him off as she fucked him. Soon he was squirting all over his own chest and face.

Ms. Zoe laughed at him and the mess he'd made of himself. She unharnessed her fake cock and let it fall to the floor. "At my feet, bitch," was all she had to say to have Thomas on the floor kissing her toes. "Let's clean you up."

She gripped his hair and made him crawl into the bathroom beside her, and into the shower. She joined him, standing above him with one leg propped up on the side of tub, holding his head firmly in place in front of her shaved pussy. He thought maybe his job was to lick her again, but her golden piss came flowing out as he leaned forward, hitting him in the face, and the neck, running down his chest. He sat there, allowing himself to be used as her toilet, kissing her naval her hot pee ran down his chin.

When she'd finished relieving herself on his body, she turned and had him undo her corset. Then, setting it aside, she turned on the shower, her tall frame not allowing the water to reach Thomas. She made him sit there at the edge of the tub, covered in her piss, as she cleansed her own body. Handing him the soap, he was ordered to clean her legs and feet, which he did in an almost loving and thoughtful manner, kissing her everywhere he washed.

Ms. Zoe smiled down at her new slave, musing not only at how easily he'd submitted, but how he had become uncommonly affectionate towards her after having been forced into his situation. "You were definitely meant to be my bitch. It suits you." Ms. Zoe commented as he was once again kissing her feet.

"Thank you, mistress," Thomas said, sincerely.

"Now clean yourself up, bitch. Go home to your wife and pretend to be a man again if you want, or just tell her the truth. I don't care. But make sure you are dressed appropriately when you arrive for your appointment tomorrow. I'll call in the morning with details," Ms. Zoe said, stepping out of the shower, and closing the curtain.

12