Temptation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon knew he was speaking from the heart. Jack was the type to manipulate things for his benefit, but nothing like last night. Not to that extent... ever. "I forgive you, Jack. I understand last night was a rarity for you. I know you aren't like that. You're a dominant one, but not to that degree."

"I'm so lucky that you are so understanding. And even though you accepted my apology, I want to make it up to you."

"No, that isn't necessary. Really."

"I have to. It will plague me otherwise."

"Alright, if it means that much to you. What do you suggest?"

"Well..."

"And before you even think it, we're not going to Nick's. Frankly, we should be far away from there, or anywhere that knows you and your repertoire."

"I agree. I should really control myself when it comes to alcohol."

"No shit." She said, sardonically.

"Haha. I was thinking more along the lines of The Beach."

"It's a bit cool for swimming, don't ya think?" Sharon questioned.

"No, I meanTheBeach... the club."

"Oh. I'm not a fan of the large clubs. Too many people in one spot. Too many stupid drunks also. And just fake people everywhere. I don't like it."

"Hey, if anyone gets out of line, I'd be there to stand up for you."

"Sure." She thought to herself. "You and a gang of drunk guys fighting sounds real appealing."

"Hey, you're stalling." Jack stated. "Does this sound good?"

"To be honest, I'm on the fence. I really don't think we should be in an environment where things have the potential to get out of hand."

"Tell ya what. I'll give you some time to think it over. Just keep in mind I want to do this for you. Everything will be my treat."

"I'll give you a call tonight and let you know."

"Cool. Talk to ya soon."

"Bye."

Sharon hung up the phone and was very uneasy. She got in trouble once, and nearly fell into another trap last night. She knew she shouldn't even go near Jack again. But he was insistent on making up to her for his behavior. Sharon didn't know what to do. She thought about calling Susan to get her opinion, but she already knew. She could hear Susan's voice saying "Don't do it, Sharon! He ismanipulative!" very clearly in her mind. But, she had all day to think it over.

**********

Approximately 8:30 that night, Sharon reached for her phone in her purse. Her hands slightly trembled as she dialed that familiar number. The phone rang three times, and then he answered, with the same voice that she had become so accustomed to.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jack, it's Sharon."

To be continued...

12