Temptations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me, do you have a dressing...I was wondering if I could try on some of my selections?" Ginger said as she walked over to the clerk and laid her items on the counter. He grinned at her and nodded his head.

"Yes mam, it's over there behind that curtain...just open the door. There are mirrors inside for you to see how everything looks on you." Alan said as he looked at Ginger then at her selections and grinned at her even more. Ginger smiled back at him, and scooped her items up and walked toward the curtain.

"Linda...come on, let's try out our stuff." Ginger said to the young woman and she came over.

"What's going on?" Linda asked when she stood close to Ginger.

"We need to make sure these things will fit....lets try them on. Come on." Ginger said winking at Linda as she nodded her head in the direction of the curtain. Linda followed Ginger behind the curtain and into the small changing room. Linda started to close the door, but Ginger stopped her.

"Its pretty small in here...leave it open. The curtain is hiding us from prying eyes." Ginger said with a smile on her face. She then started stripping from her clothes and she noticed Linda watching her, a definite look of lust on her face. "Like what you see Linda?" Ginger asked, but already knowing the answer. Ginger grinned at her. "Come on....you strip as well...you need to try yours on too. I don't want to be disappointed later tonight." Ginger said, as she watched the young teacher begin to strip from her clothes. Linda felt a bit embarrassed, but was flushed with excitement and she was breathing heavily. Both women proceed to don their respective outfits; Ginger even insisted Linda put on the stockings, garter, and pumps to get the whole picture.

"Whew....I think I make a damn hot dominatrix, what do you think?" Ginger said as she looked at herself in the mirror. She had even put on the boots and the handcuffs hung at her side in slots meant for just such items. She then looked at Linda and found her staring at her, as caught her rubbing her own pussy through the open slit in her red teddy. Ginger giggle softly, then stepped closer to Linda and knelt down in front of her and placed her face next to Linda hand as she worked her fingers over her pussy lips. "I'll take that as a yes then." Ginger said as she really looked Linda over as Linda nodded her head at Ginger.

"I must say Linda that you look damn hot as well, you might even be worthy of a gift for my husband." Ginger said as she stood and walked round Linda and looked over her in the outfit. "Do you think you look hot enough to please my husband tonight Linda?" Ginger asked and Linda whipped her head around to look at her, her breathing heavy and sweet starting to bead up on her forehead as she really got into fingering her pussy while Ginger watched her. Now Linda thought about really fucking Gingers husband....and found herself getting even hotter.

"Oh good yes....I think I can please him tonight....mmmmm!" Linda moaned out as she slid two fingers inside herself and really started to work her pussy. Ginger looked her over again, and a huge grin appeared on her face.

"I think you might do a good job...but I think we really need a mans input on this question." Ginger said as she turned and walked to the curtain and stuck her head outside it. Linda was so wrapped up in fingering herself; she really didn't catch what Ginger had said, till she saw Ginger stick her head out.

"Ginger.....what are you...!" Linda started to say, but Ginger had started speaking as well.

"Sir! SIR! Can I get your help I here for a second?" Ginger asked and looked back and saw Linda trying to cover herself up. Ginger grabbed her arms and threw her clothes she had been trying to pick up, to the floor. "You will stand right THERE! I want another opinion on this and you will do as I SAY! Understand?" Ginger said and Linda meekly nodded her head as she heard the salesman's footsteps coming nearer. As he got to the curtain Ginger pushed open the curtain and Alan looked inside as she did. Ginger saw the mans eyes as they grew wide, and she grinned.

"I was wondering if we could get you opinion on this ladies outfit?" Ginger asked as she touched Linda's shoulder, making Linda jump slightly. Alan hesitated for a few seconds, not believing how hot and beautiful these two women were and Alan felt his pants start to fill up as he grew hard.

"Umm...whew...I'd say..." Alan began to say but Ginger interrupted.

"Before you answer I think you need a good look...Linda turn for the nice gentleman." Ginger said looking at Linda. When Linda failed to comply Ginger took the riding crop she had picked up and swatted Linda across the ass with it. Linda let out a loud yelp and started to turn slowly, showing the man what she thought Ginger wanted. When she got around again, Ginger held her, stopping her so her back was facing the stranger. Linda was breathing so hard she was panting and her total body was flushed and she was feeling a bit light headed.

"Now slave....show this nice man what a wonderful ass you have. Bend over!" Ginger told Linda as she looked at the man. When Linda again hesitated, Ginger again swatted her ass with the crop...but much harder this time. Linda let out another yelp and quickly leaned forward and pushed out her ass toward the strange man. Alan couldn't believe the show that the leather clad woman was giving him. "Now reach back and spread your ass for him to get a good look." Ginger commanded as she looked over the young man. She smiled when she looked back and saw that this time Linda had complied this time, and had reached back and was holding her ass cheek spread. Both she and the young man had a clear view of her as and dripping pussy below it. Ginger could smell the heady scent of Linda's pussy as the room now smelled like a brothel.

"Isn't that a sweet ass and pussy?" Ginger asked the young man as she moved toward him and ran her hand over his face and neck. Alan shivered as he looked at the woman bent over before him and this other one as she caressed his face. His cock was straining to break his zipper, and he feared it might any moment.

"Oh shit yeah....my god she's dripping down her leg!" Alan said as he looked at the upturned and spread ass before him. He turned to Ginger as she moved closer to him and nibbled on his ear.

"Wouldn't you love to feel that wet, dripping, pussy wrapped around your hard cock right now?" Ginger moaned out quietly to him as she licked and breathed into his ear. Alan nodded his head in agreement, as he continued to stare at the beautiful ass before him. "Then why don't you!" Ginger said as she moved slightly and smiled at him. When he hesitated, feeling dumbfound at what this woman suggested Ginger moved her hand to his crotch and began to unzip his pants. "Let me help you." She said as she reached in and pulled his hard cock out of his zipper. Ginger was pleasantly surprise....the young man was quite well endowed, though not as big as her son Nick.

Linda was crying softly, feeling quite humiliated, but she was also quite turned on. She could hear them talking about her as she bent over and knew very well that her juices were running down her legs. Linda heard them whispering but could not tell about what. She was almost about to stand up, regardless of what Ginger did, when she felt something press against her pussy lips. She gave a startled gasp and her body jerked...which only caused an inch or so of Alan's cock to enter into her pussy. Linda started to rise when she felt Gingers hand press hard on her back, holding her down.

"Hold still Linda! We're going to give your new outfit a more though test before we buy." Ginger said and held Linda down as she still tried to raise up. Ginger smiled as she looked at Alan. "Fuck her senseless!" Ginger said in a stern voice to the young man...which he quickly complied to as he rammed his cock to the root into Linda's tight pussy.

"Ahhhh! Oh my god....uuhhhhh!" Linda screamed out as she felt his cock ram into her. She felt herself almost blackout and leaned forward to a small table in the room. She then felt the man as he began to fuck her hard and fast. Linda thought about resisting for a few seconds but found that she was enjoying it to much to quit now. In fact Linda felt a shiver run through her a she started an orgasm.

"Ahhhh....my god shit.....uuuuhhhhhhhHHH!" Linda screamed out as a fast orgasm tore through her and she laid her head on the table and rode out the sensations over her body. She felt the young man as he continued to pound her gushing pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah! That's it....fuck her hard!" Ginger said as she watched the man rape Linda's pussy. She had the zipper open on her leather suit and was quickly rubbing own pussy in time to the young mans pounding. She heard Linda give a final grunt and saw her almost collapse against the table, and had to stop her own fingering to hold the teacher up. She noticed the young man looked quite close to coming and she grinned at him.

"Are you close? Come in her pussy...slam it home and squirt it you fucker!" Ginger yelled out to the man. Linda heard her and what she said cut through her fogginess

"No don't! I'm not on the pill!" Linda said as she again tried to rise up, but Ginger used her weight to hold her down on the table. Linda heard Ginger coach on the young man.

"Oh yeah...oh yeah cum in her! Slam it into her! Oh yes...come, come....oh yes come!" Ginger said as she watched the mans face as it went through various contortions.

"Shit yeah....uuh...uuhh...AARRGGHHH!" Alan yelled out as he slammed his cock as deep as he could and felt his hot cum begin to spray the inside of Linda's slit.

"Ahh no...uuhh...uhh...mygod....AHHH!" Linda screamed out as the deeply thrusting, shooting cock took her over the edge again and to her shame she started another orgasm. Even as she was shaking and quivers from cumming, tears were streaming down her face as she felt her pussy fill with the strangers cum and begin to squish from her pussy lips and run down her legs.

Alan felt his stream begin to slow and felt his cock beginning to shrink. He pulled out from the woman's pussy and heard a soft pop as he did. "Oh fuck that was awesome!" He said as he took a step back, a bit light headed at the sudden rush of emotions and sensations. He saw the other woman as she moaned and knelt before the other woman's upturned ass.

"Oh my god!" Ginger said as she stared at the liquid mess before her. She then slammed her mouth over Linda's pussy as she saw the man's cum begin to boil out of her. Ginger felt the combined juices as she used her tongue to retrieve them and then to savor them in her hot mouth. She began to swallow and moan as she tasted the wonderful mix of pussy juice and cum. Linda even stopped her crying and Ginger could hear soft purring coming from her companion as she licked her slit clean. Ginger then began to tongue and nibble Linda's clit and Ginger could feel her begin to push back onto her mouth in response.

"Mmm...uumm....uuhh...oh yes Ginger...that's...oh lick me....oohhhh...oohh yes...uuhhh...uuuhh....AHHHH!" Linda screamed out as another orgasm ripped through her Alan was smiling and completely in awe of these women and even felt life returning to his member as it began to quickly grow again. He watched on and when his cock was almost fully hard he moved and knelt behind Ginger, and took his cock in hand and touched it to her open pussy, which was still zipped open. Ginger quickly looked back and saw what the young man was about to do, and lowered her ass to the floor to stop him.

"Not me! Sorry sweetie but this pussy is reserved to two men of mine and no others...at least for the moment. Sorry." Ginger said with a wicked smile, then thinking about the time, looked at her watched and the time. "Shit Linda...we have to go!" She said as she stood and carefully zipped the suit back up. "Maybe another time young man, but not now...at least not me. Oh can you ring all of this up as we change...you're a doll. Or should I say an action figure....a big one at that." Ginger said with a chuckle as she leaned in and kissed the man and fondled his member as she did. Alan groaned when she broke the kiss and took away her hand.

"Ah shit...oh well...I guess it can go down on its own." Alan said as he glanced at his cock and half smiled as he tried to stuff it back into his pants. Ginger grinned at him.

"Sorry about that, but we honestly do have to go. Maybe another day..." Ginger said with a smile and wink at him. He grinned back as he took everything they didn't have on, took the tags on the stuff they were wearing and left to ring it up.

"Yes please come back...the both of you!" Alan said as he started to leave the room. He walked off toward the cash register. "Oh man, that was fucking wild." Ginger heard him say as she turned to look at Linda. She was still knelt over the table, and looked as if she hadn't moved any. Ginger took the riding crop and playfully swatted her ass with it.

"Come on Linda, get dressed...we have to go!" Ginger said, smiling but wanting her to hurry up and get on the road. Linda looked up at her, and Ginger could see her red eyes from crying and her moth covered in saliva where she had obviously drooled on the table.

"I can't believe you had him fuck me! And told him to come inside me...I could get pregnant you know!" Linda said as she began to undress from her outfit. Ginger did the same, but looked over at her.

"Yes I did...and you loved it. Don't deny it, at least in some ways. And you'll love it more tonight, I promise. Now get dressed." Ginger said as she saw that she was totally nude now. Linda's face turned red again as she looked at Ginger.

"Ok fine....part of me liked it, but I just wish you could ask me and not treat me like a slave, even if you do have something over me." Linda said, and Ginger noticed that she looked like crying again. Ginger quietly walked over to her and kissed her forehead, then her nose, and then raised her face up and kiss her gently on the lips. Ginger then took hold of Linda's hair again and held her head back, though not to hard and looked into her eyes.

"But I like my new slave, and you like it too. I won't ever really hurt you, but you WILL do as I say." Ginger said as she did in fact like the newfound feeling she had over Linda, and didn't want to give it up now. Just like she knew she was going to fuck Nick tonight....no matter what Kenny or even Linda thought or felt about it. Ginger smiled as she released Linda's hair and passionately kissed the woman, and Linda quickly returned the kiss...even beginning to moan after a minute. Ginger backed up and smiled at her. "Come on...get dressed, we have to go." Ginger said as she started dressing in her normal skirt and shirt.

After they had dress and collected the new outfits, Ginger held the curtain open for both of them and they went out into the hall and into the main store. Ginger immediately noticed two very young women and a young man as they looked at them and began to giggle as they passed. Ginger had no doubt that they had heard at least some of what had gone on in the little room and smiled as she passed them. She looked behind her and lifted her skirt as she walked, flashing her ass at them all and ran both of her hands over her ass as she walked toward the counter.

"Holy shit!" She heard the young man exclaim.

"My god!" she heard one of the girls say as she reached the cash register.

"I've rung up the total on it all. It was $216, but...umm...I figured I could give you a discount, so it's only $160...if that's ok?" Alan said as he felt himself blush slightly as he smiled at the two women. Ginger grinned at him.

"Thank you...but I would really hate to see you get in trouble with the owner of..." Ginger started to say, but Alan held up his hand as he leaned over closer to her.

"Don't worry about it, my dad owns the place and I usually run the place. Lets just put it this way...it uncommon, but it's not the first discount I've given out." Alan said as he winked at her. Ginger grinned even more, and felt her breathing increase, feeling maybe she should have let this young man finish what he had started in the changing room. But she smiled as she gave a small sigh.

"Ok then, and thank you again. Here's my card." Ginger said as she gave him her debit card. He slid it through and gave it back to her, and she noticed there were two cards in her hand.

"And there's my card...you can call me anytime....for anything." Alan said with a grin as he stared at her. Ginger felt her face blush and she felt her heart race as she smiled at him. She signed the debit slip when he laid it down and he smiled at her as he handed her the bag of items and another empty one for the outfits they had in their arms. Ginger smiled at him as she turned and glanced at the three young people in the corner and saw them watching her and Linda. Ginger turned back to him and gave him a huge smile as she leaned toward him.

"Hey maybe you have another chance to give out another discount." Ginger said jokingly as she gave him a small chuckle. Alan grinned and chuckled as well, and used his finger to motion her closer.

"Maybe your right...I always did find my sister pretty hot." Alan said with a wink as he nodded his head indicating the pretty black haired girl on the right end of the trio. Ginger looked again at them and back at the salesman. Alan broke out laughing at her expression on her face. Ginger then began to laugh also and Linda looked at them like they were crazy, not hearing most of the conversation.

"Maybe I will make another visit here...and soon. See you...Alan." Ginger said as she saw his name printed out on his business card. She also noticed three numbers; one for the shop, one that said home on it and one that was circled by him...his cell number.

"I hope so Ginger and...Linda, bye. And have fun!" Alan said, having remembered their names from them talking together. Ginger again flipped her skirt up, though at Alan this time, though the trio in the corner saw it as well. Ginger heard all of them giggling and clapping as she exited the door and started to walk to her car. Linda who was in front of her, turned to look at her as she reached the car.

"You still have to take me back to the mall to get my car Ginger." Linda said and Ginger could tell she upset still. Ginger looked at her and smiled

"What's wrong Linda?" Ginger asked, not sure exactly what Linda was unhappy about.

"Oh nothing, I just get shanghaied by you, brought here and you let some stranger rape me...no...you ask him to, then you play like you and him are best friends while I stand there feeling like some left over trash!" Linda said to Ginger, trying hard not to cry as she leans against the car. Gingers leans forward, putting the bags on the car and then puts her arms to either side of Linda.

"I'm sorry Linda...maybe I did go overboard, and I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings. Can I try and make it up to you later tonight...after we get everything that's planned out of the way?" Ginger asks her as she looks at her and Linda lifts her eyes to look at her. Linda smiles slightly, then broader as she looks at Ginger.

"Maybe I can think of something. Hmm...I got it...maybe after you finish with Nick I can have a go, then...maybe you could do something that no one has done but I always wanted." Linda said as she started to grin and blush.

"What's this thing you would like then?" Ginger said as she moved her face very close to Linda's, just inches from each others eyes.

"When I'm fucking Nick...I...I want you to tongue my ass. Not just the cheeks...but all the way inside. My husband would never do it; he says it's too nasty." Linda said as she looked at Ginger. Ginger starts to chuckle, but nods her head.