Temptations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem, but I thought you meant something really naughty." Ginger said as she leaned in and kissed Linda. She then broke the kiss and grabbed the bags as she walked around the car and opened the doors. As they got in and Ginger started the car, Linda touched her arm and she looked over at her.

"What really naughty things?" Linda said as she smiled at Ginger. Ginger broke out laughing. "No I mean it...I'm...I'm not really too experienced. I've only had sex with one man before my husband...and now....I'm feeling in a bit of shock after today." Linda said, her face blushing a bit.

"Then how did you know about rim jobs?" Ginger asked, curious how she had heard of something as uncommon as that.

"Its just...well...I used to like touching myself...down there when I used to masturbate, and always wondered how good a tongue would feel after my husband started licking my pussy." Linda explained as she glanced over at the older woman. Ginger looked at her and reached over and took her hand.

"Linda...I would be happy to lick your asshole, baby." Ginger said and then broke out giggling as did Linda. "And we can try anything you want to try...ok?" Ginger said as she squeezed her hand. Linda smiled at her, then quickly leaned over and kissed Ginger. Ginger broke the kiss after a minute, knowing Kenny would wonder where she had gone for so long. Ginger pulled out of the stores parking lot and got on the highway. When Ginger got to the mall she stopped beside Linda's car and Linda got out and walked over to Gingers window.

"I will see you later tonight....at about 8:30 or so right?" Linda asked her and Ginger nodded.

"Yes, but no sooner or you might ruin the surprise." Ginger said and leaned over and kissed her again quickly. Linda stood back and let Ginger pull out, and Ginger pulled away heading for the highway again to go home. Her heart began to beat faster, as she thought that things were in motion now and even if she wanted to, she would be hard pressed to stop them. But she had no plans to do that anyway and took a deep breath as she drove to her house. When she pulled into her drive, she saw Kenny open the door to the house, as she was walking up the walk to the house.

"Hey, I heard the car pull up. I was wondering why you were gone so long." Kenny said as she walked into the house and tried to grab her bags, but she moved them out of his reach.

"Hello...remember why I went? But you knew that didn't you, and that's why you quickly opened the door for me. You're as bad a child at Christmas...but you'll have to wait till later tonight. And you'll have to wait for that as well....you get nothing till tonight." Ginger said as he tried to kiss her, and she remembered her mouth smelled of Linda's pussy, which he would smell for sure if they kissed. "Well not nothing...you can get this..." Ginger said as she walked off and yet again flipped her skirt, at Kenny this time. His eyes popped open as he made sure he saw what he saw.

"What the hell....you didn't ware panties to the mall?" Kenny asked with a smile, wondering why his wife would do that, but Ginger grinned at him.

"No silly, I just didn't put them back on after trying on part of your surprise. Now no more questions I have to go to the bathroom...I'm about to explode." Ginger said. I also have to use a wash cloth to clean the sex smells off of me, or he'll get wind of them for sure, she thought to herself as she walked to her bathroom and locked the door behind her. She quickly cleaned up and then went back into their bedroom, and locking the doors, hid her new purchases in case Kenny got to nosy. Ginger noticed how Linda's outfit in particular was still sopping wet in the crotch and she brought it to her nose and breathed in deeply.

As she caught the heady aroma of sex, Ginger thought of what was to come tonight. She wondered what her life would be like tomorrow....would she and Kenny still be together or would he want to leave her after what Nick had planned. She sighed as she put the bag in a good hiding spot and she sat on the edge of the bed and wondered if she knew what she was doing. She took a deep breath as she stood up, and decided whatever happened, the Ginger she knew as of yesterday was gone and never to return. Ginger wondered if that was a bad thing as she opened the doors and walked back to spend a few hours alone with her husband before tonight.