All Comments on 'Temptations Ch. 04'

by Manofthehillpeople

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great! Loved it!

Great fourth part! I loved Gingers taking charge of things. You gonna write part 5?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great!

A hearty congratulations on a job well done! Worth the wait. I love the new twist about Kenny wanting his son's cum. Keep it cumming, I mean coming! But, please, don't wait quite so long!! I was going insane!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Next Chapter

Great writing ! Great chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter ... hope you are doing it !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
why

the story was about mom and son getting it on.why take away from that and bring the father and the teacher more problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Parrt 5 ???

Your last Temptations submission was in February of '05. It is now August!!

PLLLLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSE write and submit part 5. Don't abandon such a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Chapter 5??

It's been a year. Chapter 5 soon???

Please explore Kenny's subconscious desire for his son's cock. The hospital scene did nothing but detract from the well written, long and drawn out seduction you have built up.

More please. We havern't forgotten!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
writer always bring someone else in the bedroom

the special night was for ginger and nick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Welcome back

I see that you have returned to continue one of your other stories. Please continue this one. I've never forgotten it and have been checking it regularly ever since that last chapter was posted. PLEASE continue it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous