Tempting John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********************************************

Arriving home I quickly took a shower, getting ready for my night with Stacy. She was home and preparing. Candles were lit, I can smell steak on the grill. She may be more excited than I despite the fact that I've had a week of hell. She rarely makes steak unless she's in a very good mood. I guess the imminent promise of gallons of cum dumped in her womb and getting pregnant was cause for such a mood.

Time passed, food was eaten and before I knew it we were naked on the bed. Stacy under me on her back, with her legs spread ultra wide around my waist, her feet high in the air I noted with my peripheral vision. "The doctor says this is the best position for me to get pregnant." Stacy moaned out. "It feels so good John. Your cock feels so good. Just make sure you're pressed tightly against my cervix when you cum. I want it all in my womb baby."

My quick thrusts becoming short rapid pushes into her. Feeling her pussy tighten around my cock I know its time. After a week I'm finally able to release my seed inside a woman where it belongs. Listening to her pant in my ear, begging for my cum and baby, I let her have it. Wrapping my arms around her, pulling her tight. With all my strength I slam my cock into this woman's entrance. Feeling the knot at the bottom of her pussy I know I've hit her cervix and that my cum will be sent directly into her baby making womb."

With a loud moan I hold her tight as my cock erupts into her. Feeling her pussy walls spasm and grab onto me. Creating a vacuum of sorts to suck all my cum into her receptacle.

"Oh John, I feel your cum baby. Cum in me more, get me pregnant!" Stacy begged.

Depositing the entirety of my cum took at least a minute. Feeling them spurt in long thick ropes, the kind that would spray several feet across the room should they not be shot inside a pussy. Keeping a tight grip on her I hold her close to help ensure impregnation. Mostly out of instinct but partially out of consciousness. After the week I just dealt with, this bitch better be getting pregnant.

With the last of my cum entering her womb I am able to relax. I have done my job. I dealt with a week that I don't think Stacy, or any woman thinks a man can. I am a proud man, a husband, and now a father.

*

Epilogue:

Stacy ended up pregnant with a boy we named after me. I can only hope he grows to be the woman lover that I am. It turned out Jen got pregnant as well from that little shot of cum I gave her. She's now on the executive level like I'm sure she wanted all along. Thank blackmail for that and her hot little pussy. I fuck her from time to time so I'm kind of happy with it. I can let her have all my cum now, I have nothing more to lose, and she demands it every time under threat of telling my wife. If I could do it all over again, I'd do it exactly the same.