Tempting Toby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayne groaned and rolled forward into a 69 position and went at Erica's cunt with gusto. It was a truly incredible sight seeing the two women eat each other out. Porn films didn't begin to compare to a live show with the two women you have spent the day fucking. Amazingly his cock was getting hard again just watching them devour each other, listening to their muffled moans. There was only one more thing that he could think of that would make this day complete.

He leaned in and joined Jayne over Erica's pussy, his tongue sinking into her neatly trimmed blonde snatch while Jayne sucked at Erica's clit. Eventually their tongues found each other and Toby eased Jayne back up into an upright position so that he could settle between Erica's legs and without breaking their hot kiss, he slid his now erect dick into the blonde's wet and ready cunt. The chain reaction from his cock sinking into Erica to her tongue plunging deeper into Jayne's slit and her tongue surging into his mouth had to be the most erotic thing he had ever felt. With every thrust of his cock they were all pulled that much closer to orgasm.

He could feel Erica tighten around his cock and pumped faster into her. She responded by clamping down on Jayne's clit and Jayne groaned loudly into his mouth, her fingers digging little crescents into his arm. Toby elevated Erica's hips and sank to the hilt, thumbing her swollen clit until she let go with a howl, her hands tightening on Jayne's hips as she bucked wildly beneath them. Jayne buckled under the onslaught her slit was taking and came in a rush over Erica's face. Just seeing these two beauties cumming was all the encouragement he needed to let loose with yet another mind-bending orgasm.

Jayne very gingerly climbed off and sank onto the floor next to Erica, kissing her tenderly. "That was better than any Swedish massage I've ever had."

"Imagine the bang up business you'd do offering THIS kind of a spa treatment." Erica giggled and struggled to sit up, leaning tiredly against Toby.

"What do you two say to pizza at my place?" Jayne leaned her head on Toby's knee and looked up at him hopefully.

"I'm all for it." Erica agreed quickly.

Puzzled, Toby looked at the two lovely women in surprise. He was amazed that they would want to continue this 'thing,' whatever it was. "Right now? Tonight?"

"Unless you'd rather stay here." Jayne looked around pointedly at their surroundings. "But I'm thinking we really ought to be gone by the time the cleaning people come in tonight."

"Come on Toby." Erica urged, her hand caressing up his thigh. "Unless you don't like pizza."

Two naked beauties who wanted to spend the evening in carnal bliss or Mr. Anders' wiped hard drive? It was a no-brainer. "Alright. But it has to be pepperoni."