All Comments on 'Tender Mercies'

by Phineas

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Thanks!

Well.Just the way I like my stories.Long!And it was just perfect.I loved every page of it.Thanks.Love to hear more.Or read actually... :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Prequel!

Firstly, I have to say - utterly unbelievable... I actually read (to my dismay) The Chaos Blade FIRST! However, reading this in the form of a prequel was a completely enriching experience!!! I'm very very much in awe of the talent you have - actually it's more than a talent. I congratulate you and your companions that helped create this most magnificent epic!! I am actually sending the links of the three "books" to my friend for his birthday! (I have yet to read Yamara, but I have more than enough confidence in the sheer quality it will contain). I must take note of one thing that you did - the snippets of varied unknown heroes in the middle of the large battle was a very classy addition to your writing style!

I'm an honest fan :-) Storm

Ps. feel free to send more works in progress etc. at: sharan.parikh@lemuir.com

I would love to help out in any way or form possible (I'm fairly interested in literature and mythical stories such as these - also very keen to learn from people like you!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
new to me

i can say that i am noy usually drawn to this type of story, but what a revelation. your characters were so interesting. the creatures and the world so detailed. you have a new fan.

cittrancittranalmost 11 years ago
Good story

Albeit a grusome one.

I only give it a 4, though, because it was...

Well, for lack of a better word, riddled with spelling and grammatical errors. I recommend getting an editor and resubmitting it. (Although it's gonna be a helluva job for that editor. This sucker is HUGE.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Author seems to be toying with readers' minds who criticise spelling/grammar.

Nowhere does the word "than" appear, and the first properly constructed possessive case appears on page 30.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just loved the story and you fulfilled my wish for longer chapters filled with so much excitement and fantastic detais..keep it up..cant wait to read the next series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhineas@Phineas
I've been away for about a year and a half, but I've been very busy writing on my Patreon site (https://www.patreon.com/booksbyjason). I came back to shamelessly self-promote and toss a few more stories on here to try and win some people over. Currently I'm posting some more ...