Tenderness Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers

He looked stunning, despite his protests. He kept his hair in a short braid for work, and I thought that it was nothing short of sexy. He was cultivating a small beard on his chin, a vertical rectangle below his full lower lip. The outlines were meticulously cared for, and I thought it looked very sexy on him. I kept blushing, imagining what that little patch of rough dark hair would feel like, on my face, on my chest, and lower down...

I blushed and leaned forward to hide my erection, cursing myself. Daniel gave me a knowing look, grinning devilishly. He had changed out of his work clothes, but he wasn't all the way dressed yet. He had changed into jeans, and a black undershirt. A copper chain swung on his dark chest, and I could see the outline of his muscular chest and slightly softened stomach. He smelled of cologne, but I could swear that he must have been pumping out pheromones or something, because he just smelled amazing to me.

He was totally showing off, and loving every minute of my awkward reaction. I flicked his sexy ass with the dish towel as he passed, and he pretended to give a high-pitched yip of surprise, smiling roguishly at me.

I jumped a little when the door to the flat opened and five people flooded through. Instantly, Daniel's merciless teasing stopped and he went up to hug his tall handsome uncle and his tall handsome cousin and his short beautiful aunt. His cousin's boyfriend stood to one side, looking a little awkward, and his father pushed through the crowd to lift up Mrs. Arceiro in a sweeping hug.

I got introduced to everyone. They were all talking at once, so I was pretty shy. I really wanted them all to like me.

Jack was a big guy, a little heavy. He grinned all the time, and like Annabel, he had bright grey eyes despite his dark Greek-Ojibwa skin tones. He was Mrs. Arceiro's younger brother, and their surname was Alanis. When Daniel introduced us, he scooped me up in his arms, and I choked a little as he lifted me above the ground.

"So nice to finally meet you, Aaron!" He boomed. "Danny wont stop talking about you!"

I grinned up at Daniel, and he blushed. Marie stepped forward. She was so beautiful. Other then the flatness of her chest and a slight heaviness to her jaw, there were no indications that she hadn't been born this way. She was wearing a knee-length black skirt and a scoop-necked blue top and a light scarf. Her hair was dark blonde, and almost to the middle of her back. She was wearing light makeup, and beaming at me.

I had been terrified of making mistakes, so Daniel had coached me. Marie was to be called Marie, not Mark. She, not he. She hadn't gotten any actual surgery, but had been taking estrogen for years. I hugged her, a little awkwardly, but she seemed to forgive me for my blushing clumsy greeting. "Great to meet you!" She cooed, and her voice was very feminine, just slightly deep.

Tyler bounced forward. He was adopted, and he shared none of the family's features. He was lanky, and dressed somewhat femininely. He was wearing a stretchy top with horizontal stripes and a boat neck, and clingy black dance pants that lovingly cupped every curve. He was very lean and muscular. Daniel had told me that he danced and swam. He was living in Duluth right now, and had just come down so his boyfriend could meet the whole family. His lean muscular body put me to shame, and he looked slightly haughty. He was nice, but he was attractive, and he knew it.

He smiled hugely at me, showing a mouthful of blinding toothpaste-ad teeth. He bowed jokingly and shook my hand. "Glad to meet you, Daniel wanted to show you right away! Everyone got miffed at me because I waited a few months to see if mine would last!"

He turned to coax his boyfriend closer, and I saw Daniel scowling. Tyler seemed a bit air-headed, and he had no idea that he had just accused our relationship of not lasting very long.

His boyfriend was just as slim and pretty (if not quite as muscular) as he was, but a bit older. He was slender and dark-haired, and he had one of those long angled faces that seemed sexy and a bit feminine. He was looking a little apprehensive at being here, so I felt a bit of a connection with him. His feminine qualities were accented by the amount of dark eyeliner he wore, as well as his bright maroon fingernails, numerous ear-piercing, and the v-necked girl's top he was wearing.


Tyler was almost bouncing with excitement. "Uncle Nick? Aunt Alexandra? Danny? This is the boyfriend I've been 'hiding' from you. This is Axel Rogers!"

Axel chuckled and gave a pretend curtsy. Annabel bounced through the doorway, cute in baggy jeans and a maroon leather jacket. The gang was all here, and we sat down to eat.

---

It was my second time here. Also, a lot of attention was taken away from me by Tyler and his boyfriend, so I was able to sit next to Daniel in relative peace. The family was indeed 'a bit miffed' that Tyler had been dating Axel for eight months before bringing him home, but they made it up by trying to stuff him (he barely ate more then a salad and a little dollop of mashed potatoes) and give him some of the Arceiro family wine (which he had no problem imbibing a lot of).

I just liked to sit back and listen. After a few questions, Marie and Tyler were tactful enough to realize that I was too damn shy for my own good and stopped asking questions. Marie kept giving me kind looks, and laughing at my few clumsy jokes.

Dinner was amazing, as usual. I tried to drink less wine then I had last time, but it was very good. Because I had broken the pitcher, if I wanted to have anything but wine, I would have to get up. I didn't want to leave the table, leave the amazing circle of people that I was starting to think of as my family, so I ended up drinking too much wine.

When I went to the bathroom in the middle of the meal, my cheeks were bright red, and I was giggly. I tried to compose myself, get a strait face, but I kept laughing at myself. I just gave up after a bit and went back to the rest of the family.

I was a bit bolder with five or six glasses of wine in me, so I did tell everyone about the interview, and the dick principal who had made it so hard to get a job.

"Divine justice!" Axel muttered. He had drunk more then me, but other then being a bit more talkative, he still looked sober. "Cosmic justice, nay, universal justice... It's perfect, you getting a job at the place where homophobic fucks like him tried to keep you out!"

I decided that I liked Tyler's boyfriend after that.

--------DANIEL--------

Tyler didn't drink, and he decided that we were a little too drunk to be trusted to walk home alone. Tyler could be a little thoughtless sometimes, but he really was a nice guy. His new boyfriend was a lot older then him, and was definitely giving out a 'bottom' vibe. I wondered how they got along in bed, especially when Tyler told me that he was a tried-and-true bottom, and that he absolutely hated being on top.

Aaron was tipsy. Okay, maybe a little more then tipsy. In the backseat of the car he was leaning on me, giggling at nothing and playfully attempting to tickle me. He found out that I wasn't ticklish, and pouted adorably.

"It's not fair! I'm so ticklish, I can't get you back though!" I poked his stomach and he bent over with a little squeal. "Not fair! So not fair!"

With that, I attacked him, mercilessly tickling his soft stomach and sensitive armpits. He laughed breathlessly and tried to push my hands away, his face red and tears of laughter streaming from his eyes.

"Enough!" He gasped, going limp. "I surrender!"

Axel looked back at us, grinning. He seemed very amused. He could hold his liquor better then both of us, he had gone through more wine then both of us and still seemed perfectly sober.

Aaron sat up, breathing heavily and giggling sporadically. We got to my apartment and I opened the door for him.

"Thanks for the ride guys, it was nice to meet you!"

"Yeah, thanks a lot Ty, nice to meet you Axel!"

And with that they drove away and we went up to the apartment. Aaron was smiling up at me, looking coy and shy and unbelievably cute. His glasses were crooked, and that just added to his charm. I fixed them, and we started up the stairs. I would be lying if I said I wasn't aroused by this point.

He blushed, and I could see him trying to fix his acid-washed jeans a little. I could see the bulge briefly as he adjusted, and my mouth watered. I wanted to taste him so bad. My first boyfriend didn't like me touching his dick, but Isaac had loved it more then anything. I had loved giving him blowjobs.

I knew that I was a top, and I knew that Aaron was definitely a bottom, but I just loved giving oral sex. Just something about how good it felt to make my partner feel good. The sounds he made, the sheer delightful feeling of bringing his cock from something small and soft to something large and hard.

Just thinking about it was giving me a raging hard-on. When I looked at Aaron, he blushed and looked down. Wether through low-grade telepathy or pheromones or just body language, we were both suddenly and insanely horny.

Outside the door to my apartment, he gave me a shy look, biting his lower lip. I could see his eyes dart to my crotch, but he looked eager, not frightened. I fumbled with the key, and he giggled softly. I smiled sheepishly, and this time, the key slid in.

The door closed behind us. Noel gave us a sleepy look and laid his head on his paws. Aaron looked up at me in the darkness of the apartment, and then stepped in. He got on his toes and suddenly we were kissing. His sweet full mouth tasted like wine and chocolate (Mom's chocolate pie was to blame for that)

He leaned forward, in an almost aggressive way. I was so surprised when my back hit the wall. He used his new leverage to get on his toes and kiss me harder, with a soft moan. I could feel his hard cock against my thigh.

"I missed you." He whispered. He broke the kiss and started walking to the bedroom. He had a spring in his step, his face was a beautiful blushing mixture of shy and eager and cocky and cute.

I followed him, a hoarse chuckle in my throat. He was so sexy... I was so lucky to have him.

In the bedroom, his shyness overcame him. I left the lights off, but I kept the door open. That way, I could see him. He stood, facing the bed, his back to me. I moved in, pressing my entire body firmly against his. One hand caressed the side of his face, and the other went in front of his slim stomach, pressing him even further against me, so he could feel how hard I was, how badly I wanted him.

He gasped softly, and then groaned and pressed back against me. My own breath was coming quicker, in hard gasps. I reached down, and I was squeezing his package through the mottled jeans. He whimpered softly, and arched his head to the side. I leaned down and kissed him hard on the exposed curve of his neck. I sucked and he moaned, practically squirming with how good it felt.

I wanted to go slow with him, but damn! He was so sexy right now, in how he was acting and responding. I kissed him again and nudged him forward onto the bed. He turned onto his back and smiled shyly and happily up at me. I wanted him so badly right now, I hoped he would be ready.

--------AARON--------

I knew that he wanted to do this so badly. I tried to encourage him. I crawled on the bed and lay on my back. I unbuttoned my jeans, and looked up at him, breathlessly. I needed to tell him this.

He crawled over me, and he was kissing me. "Daniel?" I whispered between kisses.

He kissed my neck, he was already starting to go down on me, and I had to stop him, it felt so good... "Hmm?"

"Wait... Please, just for a minute."

He looked up at me, confused. "Do you not want me to? We can do other things..."

I shook my head. "No! I do want you to! I want it more then anything!" He chuckled and kissed my mouth, and I was distracted for a moment. "But... But we need a condom..."

He looked horrified. "No! Not yet, you aren't healed yet... I just wanted to--"

I cut him off. "I know what you want to do... But I'm still taking medication. When... That night when we met, he gave me Chlamydia."

There, I had said it. And to my surprise, I could feel some of the anger and shame and grief, but it wasn't debilitating. I still felt happy, I still felt horny, I was in Daniel's arms. He was very quiet.

"Why didn't you tell me Aaron? Jesus..." His voice broke slightly, and he kissed my chin gently. I kissed his nose. "Don't worry Daniel, I just don't want to make you sick. Chlamydia can be transmitted orally. Do you have any condoms?"

He smiled, and I could see the effort that went into the smile. He kissed each of my eyelids. "Sure thing Babe... One minute..."

He left, and I bit my lip. Why hadn't I told him? I guess it just never came up after I trusted him enough to tell him. I was overjoyed at how much safer and more comfortable I was around him, and my cock was standing up through my open fly, constricted by my pale blue underwear. I giggled to myself, and started to strip.

When he came in, he had something tucked in his hand, and I could practically hear his jaw drop.

--------DANIEL--------

Why hadn't he told me?

It hurt a bit to realize how badly that fucker had hurt him, and how ashamed of it he was. My erection had wilted, and I was seething with anger and pity and frustration.

I grabbed the packet of condoms that I had gotten at a Walgreens just the day before. I had some left over from when I was with Isaac, but I wasn't sure how long condoms took to expire so I had gotten some new ones. One of those little variety packs.

I opened the bedroom door, and I gasped with shock. All of my anger and frustration dissolved.

He was naked, gloriously naked and stretched out on my bed. His face was sweet and blushing and framed by his pale brown hair. He had gotten rid of his glasses and his dark eyes sparkled in the dim light. His slender body was soft and pale and beautiful, spread out for my eyes, and his hand was on his slender cock, stroking. I could see a pearl of precome glittering at the tip of his flushed head.

"...Wow..." I whispered, feeling my face flush just as deeply. He giggled, a little nervously. I moved forward and his smile widened.

"Um... I feel a little underdressed." He whispered, blushing. I realized that I was still fully dressed. I crawled onto the bed and squirmed out of my shirt. I leaned and kissed his soft mouth, we were only touching with our mouths. "Better." He whispered breathlessly, his eyes sparkling.

I crouched over him, and I groaned softly. My cock was pressing against my jeans so hard it was almost painful. I lowered my body so I was touching his slim torso with mine. I kissed him hard and he arched his sweet little body up into mine with a soft moan. He cupped the back of my neck with one arm, and the other hand was on my back, pressing my hips into his. I could feel his cock rubbing against my jeans. We were so close to each other. No more of the tentative touches, careful kisses.

I carefully watched him, made sure I wasn't hurting him or frightening him. He was gasping, his eyes were sparkling. He was the one leading my hands to his body, encouraging me to touch him intimately, to touch him harder, to kiss him harder.

I could feel his hand at the waistband of my jeans. He was clumsy because his hand was sandwiched between our bodies, but determined. I pulled back a little to kiss him on the nose.

"I love you Aaron." I whispered. "Are you ready?"

I could feel his flushed cheeks against my lips, against my cheek. "I love you too Daniel." He whispered. He sounded so happy, so aroused, so shy. He kissed my mouth, his mouth tasted of chocolate and wine. He was so sweet.

I kissed his chin, and he whimpered softly. I was crouching over him, he clung to my shoulders with his hands, very tentatively pushing me down. He was so shy, so timid. He had been very timid with his only boyfriend... It was a lot of pressure. I wanted everything to be perfect for him.

I went down more slowly then I had ever gone before. I didn't want to spook him. I spent a full minute just kissing and nibbling and licking the side of his neck. He stroked my hair, and whimpered softly. I could feel his hips moving slowly, grinding his exposed genitals against my stomach in a way that drove me crazy.

He moaned softly when I kissed the bony ridge of his collarbone. I ran my lips down the ridge, and then went lower. I could feel the very faint soft peach-fuzz of his chest hair against my lips. He didn't have a lot, but a small patch, about the size of a lemon. It was clear and soft. I nuzzled my cheek against the slight roughness, and moved over to kiss and suck on his tiny flat nipples, bringing them to points.

He tangled his fingers in my hair, and he was very excited. His soft gasps and whimpers and squeals got louder as I ran gentle lines of kisses down his soft flat stomach. I rested my hand flat on his hip, and I could feel soft pubic hair with my thumb. I stroked it. My mouth was above his navel, but my hands were flat on either side of his groin, and my fingers teasing the skin all around. I could feel his cock brushing and grinding against my chest.

"Please Daniel." He whispered. His voice was shaking, and I looked up, but he wasn't scared or anxious. His eyes were dark and glazed with arousal.

I reached into my pocket and took out the foil-wrapped condom. It was a 'bare skin' condom and it promised that it was 40% thinner then other condoms. I hoped that that was true. I wanted him to feel this, to feel me.

I lifted myself and lovingly stroked his throbbing bright-red cock. The head was flushed and he was so hard... I stroked the head with my thumb, and he whimpered. When I withdrew my thumb a string of precome connected to his cock to the ball of my thumb. It took all of my self control to stop myself from bringing my thumb to my mouth, but instead I took the condom and carefully applied it to his cock, rolling it down to the base.

I kissed the inside of his thigh. He was propped up on his elbows, looking at me, flushed and smiling. I stroked my fingers through his pubic hair, trimmed short and furry and a shade of bright auburn. "You are so beautiful Aaron." I whispered. He gave me a sweet smile, and he let his head fall back with a gasp as I reached between his slim thighs and gently cradled his ball sack. The skin was soft and fuzzy and loose and warm. I could feel his testes resting in the palm of my hand, heavy and loose.

I chuckled. "Do you like that Aaron?" I kneaded ever-so-gently, rolling the soft orbs in my hand. My other hand encircled the base of his cock and moved it so the tip drew little circles in the air. I could see beads of sweat on Aaron's forehead as he moaned and buried his fingers in my hair.

"Please Daniel!" He moaned. "You're driving me crazy!"

And that's when I was sure. I was absolutely positive that it was okay to go down on my sweet beautiful boyfriend. Through a condom, sure, but that was only temporary.

"As you wish Aaron." I whispered, drawing a breathless giggle from him. I leaned up and I kissed the tip of his dick through the thin warm rubber. I opened my mouth and engulfed the slender head of his cock in my mouth.

I could feel the warmth of him, all through the very thin rubber. I could taste traces of lubricant from the condom, but that disappeared, and soon enough it was easy to forget that the rubber was there at all. He was cradling my head in his hands, looking down at me from where his head was propped up on pillows. His eyes were open so wide, so warm and filled with love. His cheeks were flushed with a splash of hectic color.

Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers