Tenderness Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers

With my fingers, I massaged the fuzzy skin at the base of his groin, feeling his muscles flex as he arched his hips. He was moving needfully, but carefully. He didn't want to choke me on accident. He was making little gasping noises, he was so sensitive.

"Daniel..." He whispered, arching his head back and closing his eyes. He was trembling. He whispered my name again, stroking my hair. He was shaking, on the ragged edge, trying to hold himself back. I gently squeezed his testes, just enough for a gentle pressure. He gasped, and suddenly I felt them tighten slightly, move towards his body.

I wished that I could have felt him coming. It had always been one of the most rewarding parts of blowing Isaac. Hearing him moan, and feeling his cock spasm into my mouth.

I could still feel the tip filling, still see his chest heaving for breath, still hear him gasp and cry out. His fingertips dug into the roots of my hair.

I gently stroked his groin, burying my fingers in his soft pubic hair. Up close, each strand looked like a wire of bright copper. I massaged him gently, until I could feel his cock going soft between my lips and through the warm rubber.

I kissed his hip, and looked up at him tentatively. My own cock was aching and leaking all over my underwear. He sat up, and cradled my head in his hands. His cheeks were covered in hectic bright color. He leaned forward and kissed me hard.

He removed the condom and rolled on top of me. He was still breathing hard, and I could see tears in the corners of his eyes. I cupped his face in my hands to break the kiss.

"Hey... Hey Aaron, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

I wiped a tear from the corner of his eye and it rested on my fingertip like a jewel. He gave me a watery smile and licked the tear from my fingertip.

"I'm so happy." He whispered, kissing me twice on the lips. "I want to do it to you now."

I moaned softly when he reached down and coyly squeezed my groin through my jeans. "Are you sure...?" I whispered breathlessly between kisses.

He nipped my lower lip between his teeth, grinning with his eyes shining with love. "Never been surer."

I rested one hand on his smooth naked back and the other cupping the back of his head. He was kissing my neck, and he nipped me there too.

I chuckled. "You're a little biter aren't you? I'm not sure wether to kiss you or spank you!"

In response, he bit my chin and gave me a shy cheeky grin. "Give me a break... It's my first time."

He nuzzled his soft cheek against my chest. He was so cute... The blanket was covering us from the waist down, and as he slid down the blanket crumpled, revealing some of his pale skin. He kissed and nibbled each of my nipples, turning them into hard sensitive points.

For a moment he rested his face against my chest. He smiled up at me after a moment. His angelic face was surrounded by his soft silky brown hair. "You're heart is beating really fast." He whispered.

I tucked his hair behind his ear. "Now who do you think is responsible for that?"

He kissed my chest and moved down further. I jumped a little when he stuck his tongue inside my navel. It was just so unexpected, and it made my groin twitch warmly.

My cock was rock-hard through all of this. He was being very cute and sweet, but damn it if he wasn't also being the sexiest little man ever!

My adorable Aaron hesitated a little once he was between my legs. His hand was cupping my crotch, curiously feeling me through the fabric, squeezing lightly. He ran his fingers through my crooked black treasure trail, deep in thought. It struck me as a little comical, he was naked, kneeling between my legs, and the distant puzzled look on his face made him look like a college student studying for a final.

It took all of my will to say it, but say it I did. "Listen... Baby, if you don't want to, you don't have to... trust me."

He looked startled, and he blushed a little. "I... I just wasn't sure how to start."

My heart melted. He just looked so cute and unsure. "Just unzip my fly... I'm sure you'll be fantastic."

He smiled up at me. I cupped his head in my hands, feeling his silky hair against my fingertips. He unzipped my jeans and pulled them down a little. I lifted my hips to help him.

My hard cock was outlined by my red briefs, and Aaron traced the outline with the tip of his finger, circling the patch at the tip that was soaked through with precome. I moaned softly with need and moved my hips slightly.

He put his mouth on the tip of my cock through the hot damp fabric. I groaned and bumped my hips when I felt him sucking the damp fabric, tasting my precome.

With that, he slid my underwear down, and I was able to watch as he cradled my cock in his hand like it was something precious. I watched him run his tongue from the base to the tip, and realize that I was the first person to feel his tongue there.

He was shy, and a little clumsy. He accidentally scraped me once with his teeth, but it didn't matter. He had gotten over his fear of sexual intimacy, at least this much. I cradled his head in my hands, and I enjoyed it. I loved every minute of his shy wet tongue and sexy pink lips and the deep wet warmth of his mouth.

--------AARON-------

I had never done this. Never. With Bryce, I had never had the courage, and Mr. Rapist hadn't been interested in my mouth. When I was twelve... Well... That didn't count. I refused to let that count.

His cock was like a living thing in my hands. So warm, pulsing slightly, so soft. He had shaved all of his wiry black pubic hair away. His groin was so smooth, the skin was almost silky. I stroked the base of his cock and cupped his heavy balls in my hands. They were big and round and sensitive, wrapped in a bag of silky loose skin.

I engulfed the head of his cock in my mouth. He groaned, and I did too. He was so hot. I felt like I was burning my lips. I lapped my tongue against the head, tasting musky precome.

His hands were on my head, caressing. He whispered my name while I worked on him. He stroked my cheekbones and tucked my hair back. I felt so loved, and I loved being able to make him feel good. To be able to take care of him after he had spent so much time and effort taking care of me.

I loved it when he moaned and rested his head on the pillow, thrusting his hips shallowly. I loved the way he touched my hair and face. In short, I loved.

I loved him so much, and the sex didn't change anything. If anything, the sex made me love him more. And that's what sex was supposed to be about.

When Daniel got close, he warned me. I rested my cheek on his thigh and stroked his thick throbbing cock with my right hand. I wanted to watch him. I wanted to see his face when he came.

His cheeks were flushed. I was stroking his slick member and he was moving his hips in a quickening tempo to increase the stroke of my hand. His hand was still tangled in my hair. He looked down, and our eyes were connected. Connected until he threw back his head and let out a long groan of satisfaction.

I felt warm hot come slick up my hand and his cock, but I didn't look. I just kept my eyes on his face, his handsome flushed face and gasping mouth and beautiful gold-flecked eyes.

--------DANIEL--------

We never changed back into pajamas. Aaron was spooned into my body, his soft taut buttocks against my crotch and his back against my chest and his legs tangled in mine. His head was resting on one of my arms like a pillow, and my other arm was draped over his naked body.

I wouldn't have had it any other way.

He was lightly running his fingertip over my hand. He was very sleepy, and very quiet.

"Hey..." I murmured into his ear. I gave the velvety edge a gentle nip. "Are you feeling okay Aaron?"

He wriggled even further into my arms. I loved how close we were. "I'm doing great Daniel." He murmured sleepily. "That was amazing... I'm just a little tired, and I got that interview at noon tomorrow..."

The side of his neck was warm and soft. I kissed him there, and he giggled and reached back to cuff me on the cheek. "Shoo, fly." He whispered, his thin torso trembling with laughter. "I gotta get some sleep!"

"I just can't help it." I purred. "You are so damn cute. I could stay up and just kiss you all night."

He giggled as I started kissing his shoulders and neck. "Wait... 'just' kissing? You're turning into such a tease..."

He laughed breathlessly when I tickled his stomach. He turned around and his brown eyes were sparkling in the dim light. He kissed me so hard that our teeth clicked together. I could feel his soft fuzzy pubic hair against my stomach. He sighed and rested his head on my arm. His eyes were nearly shut, his long lashes making dark elegant crescents under his brows.

"I... I really love it here." He was so sleepy, he was barely audible, just mumbling softly under his breath. "I love you Daniel..."

I kissed him on the forehead. "Glad to know it sweetie-pie."

His eyes snapped open and he grinned. "Sweetie-pie? Seriously?"

I blushed and gave his lips a quick kiss. "I'm experimenting... What should I call you? Googly-bear? Honey-bunch? Pumpkin-head?"

He giggled hard at that last one. He yawned and stretched sinuously, playfully slapping my wrist when I reached to tweak his sweet little nipples. "Seriously though? I really loved tonight. I'm glad that.... I'm glad that I could reciprocate... And it felt really good. I feel a lot more comfortable now, and I just want to thank you."

We were solemnly silent for a moment or two. Then in a soft sincere voice, I murmured.

"Why, thank you sugar-tits."

He nearly fell of the bed laughing and trying to tackle me. We wrestled playfully for a little while until I was pinned under him with my arms behind me, and he was sitting on my lower back.

"Uncle!" I gasped. We were just play-wrestling, no way I could ever hurt him for real.

"Nah." He said loftily. "I think I'll just sleep here tonight." And with that he pulled the covers over us and lay down on my back. I could feel his soft cock resting between my buttocks and his slim torso resting on my back and his head resting between my shoulder blades. It was surprisingly comfortable. He was like a slightly heavier blanket. I could feel his breath in my ear, hear it getting shallow and slow.

He was already asleep. I snorted quietly and closed my eyes, enjoying my sexy little blanket.

It had been an excellent day.


*Aight, just a quick rundown.

The New World is going to take a while to update, I've had to erase a large section of the new chapter to go in a different direction, I'm sorry for the wait.

Alone at the End of the World is also going to take a while, but I promise that I've been making progress on it. I would say that I'm a little less then halfway done with the final chapter of the trilogy. It's gonna be heavy! That's all I can say!

Also, I'm going to have a single-chapter story coming out pretty soon, It will be the 'spiritual sequel' of my popular nonconsent story, 'The Slave Girl' only it will be in gay male, and the owner of the main character will be Norse. It will be called 'The Slave Boy', and I predict that I'll be able to post it in a week or so.

I apologize again for the wait, and for opening several story lines at once. I may be taking on more then I can handle, but I just can't stop! I have so many stories in me!!! I promise that I will NEVER leave a story line hanging. I will always provide and ending, and hopefully one that will satisfy.

Kisses and Spanks,

--Cruel*

Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers