Tenderness Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers

He pulled my t-shirt over my head while I fumbled with his shirt buttons. We were wearing too many clothes. For a second, we barely touched each other as we mutually struggled to get out of our constricting clothes.

The second time I straddled him, he was in a far more pleasing state of undress. I gently ground my cock against his while leaning flat over his chest to kiss him hard. His hands cupped my buttocks and one dry finger was poking and tickling the sensitive skin. I craned my body over to dig in the drawer for the little bottle of astroglide he had brought home from the supermarket one day. He grinned up at me.

"Thank you darlin'." He teased, taking the bottle from me so I could lay on top of him again. I squeezed one hand between us to stroke our cocks together. He penetrated my ass with one lubricated finger. I shuddered and moaned, getting briefly distracted. He cupped the back of my head with his free hand and kissed the back of my neck as I buried my face into the pillow above his shoulder, trembling and gasping.

He curled his two fingers deep inside me and went for the kill. I shuddered and whimpered as he massaged my prostate. I panted in his ear as he dug his fingers inside me.

"Daniel." I panted. "Do... Do you want to?"

There, it was out. He paused in his merciless attack of my prostate. I lifted my head from where my face had been smothered in the pillow, panting, humping his cock with my cock.

He touched the side of my face with his clean hand. "Baby, are you sure? We haven't done it yet..."

"I know!" I whispered, feeling tears sting my eyes. "I've always been so damn--"

He cut me off, putting his hand over my mouth, surprising a giggle out of me. "Don't go down that road Baby." He said sternly. "I made you a promise. I would never make you do anything that made you uncomfortable, and I'm keeping that promise." He kissed the tip of my nose. "So tell me honestly. Do you want to have anal sex because you think you're ready, and because you really aren't afraid that it's going to hurt, and because you want it? Or do you want to do it just because it's another square that you have to tick off of your sexual 'to-do' list?"

I bowed my head, thinking. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead. "You can think about it as long as you want, Honey-buns. We're engaged. We're together forever. And if I never had anal sex with you, I'd still be the happiest man on earth. It's a lot of trouble, and things can get messy."

I loved him so much just then.

I kissed him hard on the lips. "Did I say you could stop fingering me?" I demanded, unable to stop the silly grin on my face.

---

I was at the grocery store when I ran into an unexpected face.

Jason looked up from the bagels he had been comparing and his handsome face lit up. "Mr. Beck?" He called. "Is that you?" He ran over, and something seemed different about him. He had always been so serious, but he seemed more relaxed, happier, more confident in his skin.

I had a couple of tomatoes, we walked together, catching up.

"Hey, I know he wasn't in your class, but do you know a senior named Caleb Greene? Kind of a short kid, blonde, glasses?"

I shook my head, quickly going over the spice rack.

"Well, he's my boyfriend! We met at the Senior camp trip. I had no idea that there were other gay kids at school." He was so excited, so happy.

I grinned, I was happy that he was happy (and to a lesser degree, that he wasn't crushing too hard on me any more).

"Well, I hate to upstage your good news, but get an eyeful of this."

He looked blankly at the ring on my finger for a second, and then he made the connection. He gaped at me. "You... You're...?"

I laughed out loud and nodded, feeling happy tears sting my eyes. "Me and Daniel are engaged. We're not getting MARRIED until it's legal, but the engagement is official. I've been working my ass off protesting and educating people about the marriage amendment they're going to try next November, and all sorts of things."

We talked for the rest of the time I was there. He lived a short way from this supermarket, and had just been picking up bread, but it was fun to talk. As we parted ways, I invited him and his boyfriend to come to the pre-wedding. He was delighted.

--------DANIEL--------

Noel was excited because we were moving around so much. Normally, I would have given him a big hug and a treat, but right now I was trying to keep the big shedding-factory as far away from my tux as possible.

He looked up at me with that pitiful big-eyed look that he did so well. "Nah-ah! Stay away from me lump! I do not want to sweep your fur off of my shoulders tonight.

I stood in front of the hallway mirror sideways, sucking in my tummy. The Tuxedo was a tiny bit tight around the stomach. It was a classic black number, with a slim black bow tie and a single button and black leather shoes. My hair was pulled back into a neat ponytail at the back of my neck. I adjusted the lapels and wiped a single white husky-hair off of the shiny fabric.

"You look so handsome Daniel."

I jumped slightly, flushing at being caught preening and sucking in. But when I saw him, I was speechless.

His tux was a classic affair like mine. He had paid an extra thirty to get it tailored, and it was worth it. It fit his slim waist and shoulders well. He was just built to wear a tux. He had a silk grey bow-tie, and subtle silver cufflinks. His hair was silky and clean, his eyes were glowing behind his glasses, and he had the most beautiful smile on his face.

I had to step forward and put my hands on his shoulders and kiss him silly. Noel jumped all over us, and after we left it took us almost a half-hour with the sticky-roller to get rid of the fur.

"After this, can I be Aaron Arceiro?" He asked solemnly. Then his solemn face broke up and he giggled. "I'm gonna sound like a silver-age comic book hero."

I shrugged. "What makes you think that you're the wife in this situation? You're the one that proposed. I just figured we'd keep our last names even after we marry."

He nodded, grinning. "I guess that makes sense. Someone says 'Mr. Arceiro' and we both have to turn our heads? Not happening. Besides, it would confuse the kids I teach."

Aaron scratched Noel's ears and the big dog panted happily. "We took you on a walk and gave you dinner silly, don't worry, we'll be back by midnight to give you walksies."

His ears pricked up on the word 'walk' and he skittered to the door to paw at his leash where it hung on the coat-hook.

"Now look what you've done." I joked. I looked at the fur that decorated our tuxes, sighed, and grabbed the sticky-roller on the way out.

---

The party was supposed to start at seven, but when we got there at six thirty, the place was already busy. Marcus, Diane, Alex, my parents, Annabel, Rose, Uncle Jack and Aunt Marie and even Axel and Tyler.

The restaurant looked strange, a lot of the tables had been pushed into storage, and those that were left were pushed to the sides to make a decent-sized dance floor. The DeeJay was here, setting up his equipment against one wall. The air smelled heavenly. The cake and a few cold appetizers were already set up, under a protective glass cover and layers of saran-wrap respectively.

Mom was the first one over. She gave us both big hugs. "You two look so handsome!" She gushed. My father came over next. I had always noticed that Aaron was pretty shy around him. But he gave my father a firm handshake, and grinned.

"Thank you for giving me your son's hand in marriage." Aaron said solemnly, struggling not to crack up. My dad howled with laughter until he had to blot at his eyes with his red tie. He had such an infectious laugh that he wasn't the only one.

Aaron was normally so shy, but he was playing his part as the host, greeting everyone and talking. Marie was especially supportive, and she suggested that we could have our weddings together when it became legal. I thought that sounded great. They were talking about their separate activist-campaigns when Diane came up with Alex. Aaron's eyes softened and he held out his arms. Alex gurgled and giggled when she saw him, she loved Aaron. She reached out to pat his face with her sticky little hands, making sweet baby-noises.

Diane sighed. "She's been fussing for hours, I managed to calm her down by walking and bouncing her for the last few hours. All Aaron has to do is pick her up and she's as sweet as sugar. I thought you'd want to say hi, Alex and mommy are going upstairs when the music starts."

"Thanks Di." Aaron whispered, but he only had eyes for Alex, offering his forefinger for the baby to squeeze.

I managed to drag him away from the baby as guests started arriving. Mom and Dad had a few of the waiters working in the kitchen to finish the catering, and Aaron gave a cry of delight when they started bringing out shrimp won-tons and spring rolls and curry pot-stickers. They had tried their hand at some asian recipes, and for the most part they turned out pretty good. For the rest of the night they were teased that they should have opened a chinese buffet instead of an Italian restaurant.

Aaron's student, the tall serious boy that had been crushing on him so badly, arrived with his boyfriend at seven on the dot. His boyfriend was cute as a button, a short blonde kid with pale blue eyes and a cute snub-nose who was even more shy than Aaron. They talked for a little while, Aaron showed off his ring, and then they went to get snacks while I greeted Ms. Sharon Delesseps, the woman who had given me the courage to start dating Aaron in the first place.

Her red dress hung on her stark body, she had a black wrap over her shoulders and she had a sort of imperious statuesque grace. She patted my shoulder. "You look lovely Arceiro, where is he." With her usual brusqueness.

I pointed her over to the spring rolls. "Did you get him a therapist like I asked you?" She demanded. I was grateful to have an answer to that.

"He goes to a therapy group twice a month. I go with him sometimes." I started telling her about 'survivors' and she seemed fascinated.

More and more people arrived, flooding the minibar and the snack table, talking, nodding and swaying to the quiet music (the DeeJay would play dance music later) and visiting.

Bethany, one of my straight cousins, bobbed around the place with a massive expensive digital camera, taking pictures so fast sometimes that the flash reminded me of a strobe light. I let her boss me around, and we got plenty of pictures of me and Aaron hugging, kissing putting cake in each other's mouths, and so on.

I got to meet Jesse for the first time, George and Ms. Delesseps were having a serious conversation. Everything was starting to fall together when my Father called for everyone to shut up.

He gave a speech that brought tears to my eyes. He told everyone there how proud he was of me. Aaron was right next to me, and he started to cry very briefly during the speech, but they were happy tears.

My mother gave a speech, and I gave a short speech, standing up on a table to do so. It was just something brief, about how much I loved Aaron, and how glad I was that everyone was here to support us. Aaron hopped up on the table with me and kissed me in front of everyone. They applauded and there were quite a few wolf-whistles.

The DJ started a dance song, and Aaron swept me out to the floor. Bethany chased us with single-minded ferocity, her camera clicking as she did.

--------AARON--------

For a long time, the DeeJay played dance songs. But now, he announced.

"Now, I want to slow things down a little bit. A man requested this gem for the grooms, this song proves that oldies are oldies for a reason. Written in the thirties, sung and trumpeteered by Pops himself in 1951, and it's still the best damn slow-dance song ever written."

I recognized the song as it started. 'A kiss to build a dream on' sung by Louis Armstrong. His husky voice started up, rough and sweet. "Give me, a kiss to build a dream on..."

The lights dimmed as it started. I rested my head on Daniel's chest, and we slow-danced. I could dimly see others moving in the darkness, like wraiths. I could feel the warmth of our bodies, and the bodies around us. The warmth of his hand on my back. My heart felt swollen with love.

As Louis crooned, we spun slowly, suspended forever in this moment in time. I could hear his heartbeat, at first fast from the dance before, but then slow, to match the tempo of the song. As the trumpet started up, I looked up into his eyes.

"I love you Aaron." He murmured, kissing my forehead.

I rested my head back on his chest. "I love you Daniel."

I had never slow-danced with anyone. It was like we were in our own little bubble. The song seemed to last forever, but when the song ended on the last crooning note, I felt we had just been dancing for a moment.

The crowd clapped, and there were several requests to play the song again, it was a favorite.

I felt someone tap my shoulder, right after Daniel looked up, his eyes full of shock and mistrust.

I turned around and my heart stuttered in my chest.

Father was there, in the old tuxedo that he had married my mother in. It still fit him. His head was bowed and humble. His eyes were full of tears.

The song started again, and the lights stayed low.

"Aaron. I understand if you want to send me back out. But please, let me have a chance."

I moved slowly, like I was in a dream. I hugged him tight, feeling the tears choke me. "Dad." I whispered, my voice clogged with tears. I could feel his chest hitching with sobs as he hugged me tight.

When we broke apart, I introduced him to Daniel, for real this time.

"Nice to meet you." My father whispered, shaking Daniel's big dark hand. When the handshake stopped, he backed away.

"You two should dance. Your mother and I danced to this song at our wedding. I thought that you two should get the chance."

He watched as Daniel and I danced, and the happy tears streamed down my cheeks.

Maybe things were really going to turn out alright.

--------DANIEL--------

Everything was over. We were back in our apartment, to have our 'pre-wedding night'.

But first we had to walk Noel. We stripped out of the tuxes and hung them on hangers, to be dry-cleaned the next day.

We walked in the most comfortable of silences. We were both perfectly happy, we just had nothing to say. When we got to the nearby pocket-park, we were alone, and we held hands.

When we got back to the apartment, I kissed him, getting ready to go to the bedroom.

"Wait a minute." He whispered. He pulled out my laptop and looked up a youtube video of the song we had danced to at the party. He smiled up at me as the first notes came out of the speakers.

We were in pajama pants and t-shirts. I held out my arm. "May I have the honor of this dance?" I asked quietly.

He came up and folded one hand in mine, the other around my waist. We spun ever-so-slowly as his favorite song, our song, came from the laptop speakers.

We didn't say anything, because we didn't need to. I kissed him tenderly on the top of the head, and we danced, because the night was ours, and we were in love.

THE END

*Hope you liked it! Keep an eye out for my Nude Day submission, 'The Goats!'*

Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers