All Comments on 'Tennis Night'

by janetsue

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story

You have a real knack for detail which enhances the story so well. Casn't wait for your next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What a great first story !

more please !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Make Me So High....

Yes...i got my orgasm.....phyllis.quek@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

ahh, social tennis. I played mixed doubles, yes, I could play, so I would team up with one of the weaker females. Megan was over 50, she attended with her son, who was more my age and 2 other older ladies. She would be bending over in front of me and she had a rather big ass, something I like in women because I am a bit of an anal addict. anyway, I did a few double faults and I told her she had to stop bending over like that or wear a longer skirt. She just smiled. The next week, I noticed the skirt was shorter and when she bent over the panties were see through, I double faulted, actually on purpose so she would pick up the ball. we lost, unusually. After the game she smiled, so I do put you off, do you like them, I said I cannot answer because it could incriminate me. She moved up to me and whispered that's ok because I wore them to see how you would react. As everyone was leaving she hung back unusually, she came over to my car as I was about to drive off and handing me the panties said I was hoping you would stay awhile. I got out of the car, my hand went under her skirt, her legs spread, she was very wet. My hand continued up along her crack, I told her she had a great ass .Not the first time I have heard that but the first in a long time. She grabbed a blanket and went back to the tennis tables. she put the blanket down on the seat, reached for my shorts, my semi hard cock bounced out. Her mouth soon covered it, then said, nice cock, so hard, fuck me and she turned and knelt on the blanket. My cock pushed easily into her wet pussy as I held onto her big thighs pounding into her, her juices splashing back onto me, her orgasms gripping my cock. I shoved my thumb into her anus, it opened and gripped me. I pulled back, moving my cock up,you ok with this, yes, yes, do it and I eased into her ass, not stopping until I was against her fat, beautiful ass and I grabbed her hips and fucked her ass until my cum coated her insides. Such a wonderful sight watching my cock surrounded by her stretched anus. we uncoupled and left, I went home and stroked myself to another orgasm. In the morning was a message on my phone, I do not know if we will win many more games, but everytime I sit down, I am reminded of what I have been missing. same time next week.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous