Teresa Scalia: Halloween Havoc

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh my God!” She screamed, trying to cover herself with her hands, with little effect. Barbara continued laughing, while pointing at Terri, and announced to the guests, “Ladies and Gentlemen, Mrs. Scalia has once again felt the need to expose herself to you all!”

The crowd began applauding, laughing, with a few loud wolf whistles. Barbara turned and acknowledged the audience. Unfortunately, Barbara had failed to learn something in her past conflicts with Teresa Scalia, and that lesson was to never turn her back to her. Terri looked up and saw that Barbara was facing away from her, while pointing at Terri, so as to draw attention to her humiliation. Terri made her move, at exactly that moment, grasping Barbara’s dress at the base of the low cut back. Terri pulled straight down and back, opening the zipper and splitting the seam. Two more strong tugs opened the seam completely and now Barbara, herself, was facing some unwanted exposure. With the seam open, Terri put both hands on one side and began stripping the entire dress from Barbara. Barbara defended herself, as best she could, but Terri had the advantage. With one quick, last yank, Terri had Barbara’s entire dress in her hands.

Barbara stood for a moment in shock, then looked down and assessed the damage. Because of the low cut back that her dress was designed with, Barbara had declined to wear a bra. She had elected, however, to wear a very sheer black lace thong along with her black stockings. Barbara made a vain attempt to cover her breasts with her hands. She also squeezed her knees together and crouched down, trying to show as little of herself as possible. Now it was Teresa’s turn to have a laugh, at Barbara’s expense.


“Mrs. Anderson, are you having a little modesty crisis? Oh, I am so, so sorry,” giggled Teresa.

Barbara could not tolerate the vision of Teresa Scalia laughing and taunting her. Barbara rose and stood straight up, now totally unconcerned about covering herself. She took three steps toward Teresa. Teresa, not thinking that Barbara would try something in the state of undress that she was, stood her ground and continued her laughter. Face-to-face with Terri, Barbara put her hands inside the neckline of Terri’s top and pulled. The adrenaline must have been flowing or the construction of the dress was faulty, because Barbara hardly had to make an effort to pull it completely off Terri. This left Terri standing in her powder blue bra and matching panties, which were under her blue pantyhose. Before Terri could react, Barbara grabbed her and started working on the hooks of her bra. Barbara got one hook free and struggled with the others. Finally, she just ripped the hooks loose and threw the bra on the floor. Terri didn’t hesitate to even try to cover her breasts. She charged forward, grabbing Barbara’s hair.

Mark Anderson, after walking up to stand beside Dominic Scalia, put his hand on his shoulder and said, “Dom, how long are we going to let this crap between our wives continue?”

“Mark, you are absolutely right. It’s bad enough that our women want to humiliate each other, but it makes you and I look absolutely ridiculous for tolerating such bad behavior between them. I think it’s time we take matters into our own hands, if you catch my drift?”

“I read you,” said Mark. “Let’s go.”

By now, the combatants, finding it difficult to maintain balance while wearing high heels on a hardwood floor, were both rolling on the floor, trading slaps and hair pulls. Both were too occupied to notice that a couple of chairs had been pulled out, on the floor near them. Barbara felt someone grab her arm and lift her to her feet. Sometime during the last few moments, she had lost both shoes and suffered a couple rips in her stockings. As Mark raised her by her upper arm, Barbara arched her back and unconsciously thrust her chest out. Evidently, the exertion and/or the excitement of her fight with Terri caused some major stimulation to her nipples. They were fully erect, with a definite red blush to them. Her skin glistened with perspiration.

As she felt Barbara move away from her, Terri started to rise on her own. She soon felt a hand also grip her upper arm. Terri, as well, had lost both shoes. Her pantyhose were quite a sight, with several tears, especially around the seat area. Evidently, that was the focus of Barbara’s attack. As Terri stood up, breathing heavily, her breasts were heaving. She, too, was showing some signs of excitement. Her nipples were on “high beam” and were pointing skyward. Dominic led her over to one of the two chairs placed strategically in the middle of the floor.

“Dominic, let’s get out of here. Give me something to cover up with,” pleaded Terri.

“Just a moment, my darling. There’s some business Mark and I have to attend to first.”

Mark pulled Barbara over to the other chair, which was situated face-to-face with the other.

“What’s Dominic talking about, Mark? Business to attend to? Let me go. I want to leave!” pouted Barbara.

“Ladies,” Mark announced to both of them, “this feud between the two of you ends tonight. You degrade yourselves and you degrade Dominic and I. In view of that, Dominic and I have decided that if it’s degradation you seek, then we’ll supply it. Dominic, shall we begin?”

“By all means, Mr. Anderson. The ladies shall now ASSUME THE POSITION!”

With that, Mark and Dominic seated themselves in the chairs and each of them pulled their wives, helplessly, across their laps. Due to the chairs placements, both Barbara’s and Terri’s heads were now only about one foot away from each other’s bottom.

“No! No! No! You’re not spanking me, Mark. Not in front of that bitch, Terri!”

“Oh yes, my lovely. This is where it all ends,” said Mark

“Dominic, let me up. I’m not going to take this!” was Terri’s reaction to her predicament in which she now found herself.

“Yes, you are going to take it and I think you may be taking it more often, in the future,” hinted Dominic.

Mark noticed that Barbara’s bottom was still somewhat protected by her lace thong. First thing he did was to pull on the waistband of her thong giving the assembled partygoers a real good view of her nice, round bottom. Terri glanced to her right and saw Barbara’s bared behind wriggling, trying to escape from beneath Mark’s hand.

“I’ll enjoy watching you get your ass get blistered by him.”

No sooner had Terri said that, than Dominic ripped what was left of her pantyhose, away from her bottom, and lowered her panties. The assembled crowd was treated to another view of Terri’s magnificent derriere. Barbara was now afforded a view; similar to Terri’s of her own bottom.

“Not as much as I will by seeing that big Italian ass of yours turning bright red!” fumed Barbara, in reply to Terri’s sarcasm.

Dominic looked at Mark and Mark nodded his approval. Hands were raised and the “Spanking of the Unruly Wives” began. Barbara tried to suffer in silence. Mark was an adept spanker and soon had Barbara’s skin tone a bright pink. Finally, feeling the sting from his hand getting worse, Barbara broke her silence.

“Oh God, Mark, please stop! I can’t take this, pleeeeease,” she pleaded to him.

“Just a few more, I think, so you will remember this evening.”

Terri was even more vocal and protested loudly throughout her spanking. Her bottom was turning red after only the fourth spank. Dominic was a typical Italian husband and had been counseled by his father in these matters, so his hand landed with much more force than Mark’s was.

“Ow, ow, ow, ow! Damn it, Dominic, let me up! Ow! Damn you!”

“Be quiet and take what’s coming to you, Terri. You’ve earned this, with your behavior here tonight.”

After the application of about 20 spanks to both ladies, the husbands finally ceased. Both women now stood, fighting back tears and hands rubbing their own bottoms, feeling the heat and checking the damage.

The husbands led their now contrite wives out of the Country Club and into their cars, with no accommodation for their lack of attire. As they were leaving, applause broke out in the hall, in appreciation for the husbands finally taking control of their wives.

Author's note: Many, many thanks to Kathy for her editorial assistance. It is most appreciated. And as always, reader comments are most definite;y encouraged and appreciated.

12