Teresa Scalia: Spring Frolic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
obo
obo
89 Followers

As she passed the cab of the truck Maria heard someone say to her "Check Suite 115. You might find her there." Maria looked up to the cab and saw Barbara Anderson. Nodding her head Maria went to find the suite. The crowded closed in behind Teresa's route of retreat and Maria had to struggle mightily to push through them. This gave Teresa a strategic head start. Running to the side ramps Teresa headed towards the second-level where the luxury boxes were located. Barbara's advice to Maria was dead on. Barbara knew the Scalias, or rather Dominic's bank, leased one of the boxes and that Teresa would use that as a secure refuge.

Running up the ramps to the second-level, Teresa quickly found Suite 115. The doors were secured by a keypad security lock and Teresa rapidly entered the code and went through the door. She secured the deadbolt and breathed a sigh of relief. The suites were almost the equivalent of a studio apartment. There were comfortable chairs, a couch, a flatscreen HD television, and a wet bar. There was even a three-quarter bath in the layout. Making sure to stay well back from the windowed front of the suite, Teresa sat on the couch to take a breather. When Teresa's butt made contact with cushions of the sofa she realized exactly how wet her panties had become. Knowing they would quickly become uncomfortable Teresa slipped them off and draped them over the arm of one of the chairs to dry. Teresa examined her sundress for damage and to see if it was still wearable. After all she did have to find a way out of the Events Center, preferably clothed. Finding the dress still wearable Teresa stepped into the adjoining bathroom. Gathering the skirt portion Teresa put her arms to the tube top and worked it down over her head and shoulders. Arms over the top edge of the tube top she pulled it down to the proper position giving a few adjustments at the top edge for comfort. Smoothing the skirt out, Teresa checked herself out of the full-length mirror. As best she could she made a few adjustments to her hair and makeup. She then went back and sat on the couch.

"I'll just stay here for a while and then slip out to my car and head home." Teresa thought.

About that time Maria had found Suite 115. Thinking ahead Maria had a strategy in mind to gain access to the room. She knocked on the door.

In a heavy Mexican accent Maria called out "Housekeeping" and then tried the handle on the door knowing that it would be locked.

"Who the hell is that?" Teresa thought. She went to the door and commanded "Who is it?"

Maria knew she had Teresa right where she wanted her. The trick was to get her to open the door. Staying in character Maria replied "Housekeeping signora."

"I don't need anything. Go away and come back tomorrow."

"No hablo signora. Housekeeping."

"I said I don't need anything. Now go away." Teresa said forcefully.

" No hablo signora. Por favor. Housekeeping"

"Oh for God Sakes, all right come in then." Teresa said with disgust. Teresa undid the locks, turned her back to the door and walked to the other side of the suite with her arms crossed looking out the window. Maria heard the locks open and slowly pushed open the door. Seeing Teresa facing away from her she silently stepped into the room closing the door and locking it behind her. Pausing for a moment Maria looked at Teresa. The intense light from the arena shown in to the darkened suite. Maria could clearly see through the material of Teresa's sundress and was admiring the lines of Teresa's legs and hips. Maria also noticed the panties draped over the arm of the sofa.

"Well hello Mrs. Scalia. Are we going commando today?" Maria said in a low voice.

"What!" exclaimed Teresa as she spun around to face Maria. Totally taken by surprise, Teresa pondered her next move. She looked Maria up and down taking in all of Maria's physical attributes. The soaked dress left little to the imagination. Maria's ample breasts were pressing hard against the soaked beige fabric. Her brown areolas could be faintly seen and her gumdrop nipples were prominent. The dress clung to Maria's torso and hips. Maria was standing with her legs apart and her left thigh was through the separation of her dress. Recalling the last time they had met Teresa felt some mounting arousal. She wondered if she would again be across the thighs of the Latin with her bottom vulnerable. Part of her wish this would happen again and possibly lead to other things.

Maria was doing her own appraisal. Now that Teresa was facing her Maria could see her breasts rise and fall with her quickened breathing. She watched Teresa put her hands to her side and then subtly placed them on either side just below her hip. Teresa's legs were shoulder width apart and Maria could see, through the dress material, the silhouette of Teresa's pussy.

"That was a very bad thing you did Teresa. Now you know what happens to people who do bad things to me. Did Barbara tell you what happened to her when we caught her spying? You were in on that too, weren't you?" Maria asked.

"I don't know anything about that. I don't talk to Barbara Anderson. You need to get out of here and leave me alone." Teresa countered.

"Oh I think you know all about it. In fact I think Barbara did a little payback on you today."

"I doubt that very much. Barbara Anderson wasn't even in the building. Quit making up lies."

Maria laughed derisively "Oh she was very much in the building. Who do you think tipped the truck bed?"

"You're a liar. I don't believe you."

"If I'm such a liar, you stupid housewife, how do you think I found out you'd be in this room? She gave you up just like you gave her up that night at the club when you were spying. And now Mrs. Scalia it's time to pay the piper."

"That bitch Barbara did sell me out" Teresa thought. A bolt of fear shot through Teresa's belly when she recalled Maria's words of "paying the piper."

Maria took two steps towards Teresa and grabbed the top hem of her tube top with her right hand getting forefingers directly into Teresa's cleavage. With her left she got a good handful of Teresa's hair. Teresa reacted by gripping Maria's left wrist with both hands to lessen the pull on her hair, but did not make an aggressive move of her own. Heading for the couch, Maria sat down and pulled Teresa over her lap. Giving up her grip on the tube top Maria took hold of Teresa's right wrist and used it to control her by pulling her arm behind her back. Teresa knew what was coming and although she wanted to fight she also wanted to submit.

She kicked and squirmed but knew that Maria could control her as well as she did in the boxing ring. Maria was enjoying this to no end and taunted Teresa.

"Here we are again sweetie. You know I've been waiting for this, another chance to get my hand on this lovely ass. I'm really gone enjoy this."

Maria began pulling up the skirt portion of Teresa's dress and exposing her round butt. Shoving the material up past Teresa's waist, she gathered it and held it in place with the hand that was holding Teresa's arm. Maria's right hand gently came down and rested on Teresa's hip just above the swell of her right butt cheek. The instant she felt Maria's touch, Teresa ceased struggling. Maria could feel her relax over her lap and she let loose her hold on Teresa's arm. With her arm free, Teresa made no aggressive move she merely placed it on the couch cushion and supported her torso on her elbows. Her back arched and her butt pointing upward, Teresa's body language made clear she was ready for Maria's attentions. Although Teresa was completely vulnerable, Maria took a different tack. Her right hand did not deliver any punishment to Teresa's derrière. The truth is Maria had been somewhat obsessed with Teresa and in particular Teresa's spectacular ass ever since that night in the boxing ring. Maria slid her right hand over the swell of Teresa's butt and cupped it. Gentle squeezes and caresses followed. Teresa sighed loudly and dropped her head. Maria's hand went to the other cheek and massage did as well. Teresa shifted slightly on Maria's lap and spread her legs, making an invitation through body language. Maria's fingers traced the interior valley of Teresa's ass sliding down to gently touch the outer lips of her pussy. At this new sensation Teresa's hips began to squirm.

Caressing Teresa's bottom, Maria bent forward and whispered in her ear "That is so lovely Mrs. Scalia. I do believe you're ready for more." With her hands Maria gently guided Teresa off her lap and onto the couch in a sitting position. Maria's left hand held the nape of Teresa's neck as Maria kissed her. Teresa resisted slightly at first, but gave in to her forbidden desires. Maria's lips parted and her tongue sought Teresa's. Teresa's mouth willingly opened and their tongues met. During their kiss Maria's right hand was traveling up Teresa's torso and found her ample breast. Squeezing through the material of the top, Maria was searching for a nipple. Breaking off the kiss, Maria placed both hands on Teresa's top and peeled it down just low enough to where her nipples popped free. Maria's eyes grew large as she saw Teresa's hardening nipples. The light brown areolas were shrinking and Teresa's pencil eraser nipples were becoming stiff. Unable to resist Maria lowered her head and took Teresa's left nipple into her mouth. Flicking and swirling with her tongue Maria teased the nipple into even greater stimulation. Teresa's head fell back and she moaned as Maria worked on the nipple. With a popping sound Maria released it from her mouth. With gentle kisses and an occasional touch of the tongue Maria worked her way over to the other side. This time Maria teased with a light flick of the tongue on the very tip. She then pulled back to watch the effect. Again as with the other, the nipple and areola shrunk and wrinkled. Again she flicked it lightly with her tongue feeling how it would bend then snap back to attention. This was having a serious effect on Teresa. She moaned again and rubbed her thighs together. Her skirt was still bunched up at the waist and Teresa's hands were in her lap. Maria then went to serious work taking the nipple and her mouth and began swirling her tongue about it. Teresa responded by pushing her chest towards Maria. Maria then began sucking on the nipple in earnest. Breaking off once again Maria gave Teresa another passionate kiss on the mouth and then stood up. Taking Teresa's hand in hers she placed it on the string tie of her dress. Teresa knew exactly what Maria wanted and undid the knot. Although still wet from the lawn sprinkler shower, the front of the dress opened up. Maria, with her shoulders back and breasts pushed forward, slipped the dress off her shoulders. Sliding over her arms it fell to the floor and Teresa took in the sight of Maria standing there only in her hot pink thong and heels. Teresa's eyes traced up Maria's strong shapely legs and paused at the pink panel at her crotch. The waistband of the thong was well supported by Maria's shapely hips. Continuing up Maria's torso Teresa stifled gasp at the sight of Maria's boobs. Large and firm Maria's boobs sported impressive nipples. The areolas were dark brown and quite large in diameter. Her nipples could be described as gumdrop sized. Rising and falling with her breaths, Maria's nipples were quite hard as well. For a few moments Maria stood and actually posed for Teresa, allowing the soccer mom take a good look at all the goods.

Maria slowly brought her hands up over the tops of her thighs and briefly touched herself through the pink thong. She then traced the path along her torso and slowly cupped her breasts. Teresa was mesmerized by this. Having a little more fun with Teresa's rapt attention, Maria lightly rubbed the index finger of each hand back and forth across the tip of her nipples. A few seconds of this then Maria stepped directly in front of Teresa and gently placed both hands on either side of her face. With a soft touch Maria guided Teresa's mouth to her left breast. Teresa's mouth opened and her tongue tentatively extended to make contact. She made a few exploratory flicks and then circled the nipple. Feeling it stiffen Teresa pursed her lips and gently sucked. Maria continued to hold Teresa's head in place as she too was enjoying the activity. While mouthing Maria's nipple Teresa's hands were roaming. Lightly skimming the back of Maria's thighs Teresa's fingers and hands found a hold on Maria's curvy bottom. Exploratory squeezes showed Teresa that Maria's ass was indeed firm and quite possibly equal of her own. Teresa let go the left nipple and worked over to the right, this time using her mouth with more intensity. Hands still on Maria's ass, Teresa hooked her thumbs in the waistband of the thong and slowly began to work it down. Maria took both her hands in hers and stopped the progress.

"Not just yet Mrs. Scalia, we'll get there, give it time." Maria whispered. "Stand up."

Teresa stood directly in front of Maria. Maria gathered Teresa's skirt and began to raise it. With Teresa helping, Maria lifted the dress over her head and shoulders. When it was free, Maria let it drop to the floor. Teresa was now naked save for her heels. It was now Maria's turn to take in all that Teresa had to show. Acting demurely, Teresa covered her pubic triangle with her hands and looked to the floor. Then perhaps something in her Italian heritage took over. She raised her head proudly and looked Maria in the eye with her shoulders back and her chest out. With just a hint of defiance, Teresa placed her hands on her hips. Teresa's round breasts were heaving with her arousal and her nipples were rock hard. Maria took this all in as well, taking in Teresa's strong legs and womanly hips. Maria and appreciated the very slight bulge of Teresa's belly. And she was intrigued by the obvious intense arousal exhibited by Teresa's nipples. Maria stepped to Teresa's side and slightly behind her. She kissed Teresa on the neck and put her right arm around Teresa's waist. Teresa leaned back into Maria and felt Maria's hard nipples press against the skin of her back. Maria's left hand found Teresa's breast with its thumb and forefinger tweaking and kneading the already hard nipple. In slow sensuous circles Maria rubbed Teresa's stomach, slowly working lower. Her fingers combed through Teresa's dark pubic hair. Teresa moaned and leaned back even harder as Maria's fingers found Teresa's pussy. Sliding her long middle finger through Teresa's slit, Maria discovered that area to be already well lubricated. While she worked her magic with her fingers Maria pressed her crotch against Teresa's butt rhythmically rubbing herself. Single-handedly Maria's spread Teresa's labia and went directly for her clit. Her well moistened finger massaged the sensitive bud. Teresa was now moaning constantly in risen to her bucking hips. She gave out a loud moan and shoved her ass directly back into Maria's crotch when she felt Maria penetrate her.

"You are very responsive." Maria whispered into Teresa's ear. And she gave earlobe a quick flick of her tongue. Maria placed her hands on Teresa's shoulders and guided her to the sofa. Trying to anticipate what was coming, Teresa lay back on the sofa with her head resting on the arm and one leg up on the back. She had one hand on her pussy, not to cover or conceal it, but to give a few masturbatory strokes of her own. Of course in this position her pussy was wide open and ready for what Maria had in store.

"No dear, I want you this way" Maria said as her hands went to Teresa's hips and guided her to turn over. Teresa did as ordered and was on hands and knees on the sofa with her magnificent ass in the air. Resting on elbows and with her legs spread Teresa looked back. With one hand on each of Teresa's ass cheeks Maria knelt behind her. She began with light kisses on Teresa's ass moving from one cheek to the other. Then she kissed her way down one thigh, switch to the other side and kissed her way back up. Teresa was absolutely panting with desire and anticipation. Again taking a firm grip on Teresa's ass Maria gave a long exploratory lick to her pussy. Up and down four or five times then she zeroed in on the clit. Teresa's hips were moving in rhythm pushing against Maria's face. Maria massaged Teresa's ass and was slowly sneaking the thumb of her right hand in between Teresa's ass cheeks. Teresa had completely given away to her desire and was focused solely on the pleasure she was feeling. She gasped loudly when Maria dipped her thumb into her pussy. Working her thumb in the pussy Maria gathered well lubricated for she had something else in mind. Teresa's orgasm was building when she felt the thumb withdraw. Maria continued licking and sucking on Teresa's clitoris when her thumb found its target. Maria could tell that Teresa was very close and to put her over the top Maria pressed her thumb to Teresa's anus. Teresa threw her head up and looked back at Maria. Maria gave a sly smile and increased the pressure on Teresa's ass hole.

"No, don't do that." Teresa said as she pulled away from Maria and lay flat on the sofa. Teresa turned slightly and grabbed Maria's wrist to stop her from doing anything else.

"Now listen Mrs. Scalia, no one said this was all about you. And what you want. Now get your ass up here." Maria pulled the wrist of her right hand free from Teresa. With her left hand she got a good grip on Teresa's hair, with her right hand she hooked Teresa's hip and pulled her back up to her doggy position. Teresa tried to resist Maria. Maria decided it was time to squelch Teresa's slight rebellion. Maria's right hand came down hard on Teresa's ass leaving a definite red mark on the right butt cheek. Teresa gasped in shock and submitted immediately. Maria worked the index and middle fingers of her right hand into Teresa's pussy. Starting a rapid rhythm she soon had Teresa back under control. Teresa was again climbing the orgasmic summit as Maria's thumb again sought the forbidden territory. Her thumb tip circled Teresa's anal rim a few times and then found the center.

"Oh dear god!" Teresa's head dropped as Maria's thumb gained entry. Her hips bucked wildly against Maria's penetration. Keeping her thumb in place, Maria pulled out her fingers and replaced them with her lips and tongue. Feeling though sensations at her pussy Teresa rammed her butt back against Maria's face and stopped moving completely. Her whole body shuddered as her orgasm went through her. Even though she knew Teresa had cum, Maria kept licking and working her thumb in her ass. It was more than Teresa could take she jumped forward on the sofa and quickly lay on her side with her head over the end of the sofa.

Wiping Teresa's moisture from her mouth, Maria looked down the spent Italian housewife who was breathing hard trying to recover. Kneeling on the floor next to Teresa, Maria kissed her on the cheek and said "Wasn't that fun? I was right. I knew you'd be a firecracker in the right hands. I could tell that night in the ring when I had my hands on this big ass of yours." Maria gave Teresa another kiss while she slowly massaged the red area on Teresa's ass. Seeing that Teresa had caught her breath, Maria gave her a pat on the bottom to bring her back to reality. "My turn now sweetie" Maria cooed. With a bit of a groan Teresa rose to a sitting position with Maria standing directly in front of her. Pushing her hair back out of her face, Teresa placed her hands on Maria's hips. Slowly she began to kiss Maria's belly just below the navel. Slow soft kisses from left to right, Teresa's lips worked her way down to the top of the hot pink thong panel. Kissing the panel itself, Teresa hooked her thumbs in the thong's waistband and slid it down over Maria's ass. Teresa pulled her head back and lowered the thong in front revealing Maria's black pubic hair. Lowering the thong to the floor, Maria deftly stepped out of it. Standing with her legs slightly apart Maria placed her hands on Teresa's head. Needing little encouragement or guidance, Teresa moved her face to Maria's pubic triangle. Nose buried in the abundant curls, Teresa could smell the vanilla of Maria's body wash. Kissing around the labia, Teresa's tongue split them apart. Maria took a deep breath as Teresa's tongue found its mark. Teresa's hands took a firm grip on Maria's round butt as her tongue flicked. Kneading the round globes of Maria's ass, Teresa increased the intensity using her fingernails to grip the firm flesh. Pulling the cheeks apart, Teresa's nails dug in. The effects were not lost on Maria as she soon became weak kneed.

obo
obo
89 Followers