Teresa Scalia: Spring Frolic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
obo
obo
89 Followers

"My God I believe you've done this before." Maria gasped as she pushed Teresa's face away from her crotch. Maria sat down on the couch and laid back with her head resting on one arm and her legs apart. "Now you finish what you started." She commanded.

Teresa kneeled on the couch with her face between Maria's legs. Kissing the inside of each thigh in turn, Teresa was soon back to work on Maria's pussy. Finding the kneeling position cramped, Teresa extended her legs and lay down on her belly. She used her left hand to spread Maria's sex for better access. Teresa's right hand had found its way to Maria's breast. Her thumb and forefinger were working Maria's nipple. Maria was soon ready to peak. Sensing that, Teresa released Maria's breast with her hand and when she felt Maria was on the verge quickly plunged two fingers into her pussy. With hips bucking and with a primal grunt, Maria came to a tumultuous orgasm. Teresa, however, continued her ministrations.

"Stop, sweet Jesus stop!" Maria said as she somewhat forcibly pushed Teresa's face away from her crotch. Taking a couple seconds to catch her breath, Maria tucked Teresa's arms in her hands and pulled her on top of her. Nipple to nipple the two rivals shared a long kiss with Maria inadvertently tasting some of herself. Cuddling for a few minutes to recover, Maria began to have more ideas. She began kissing Teresa more fervently to lay the groundwork. Her hands again returned to grasp Teresa's ass. Both women were gyrating her hips against each other when Maria made a suggestion

"Lay on your back Teresa I've got an idea." Maria commanded. Teresa did as requested lying at back on the couch with her head resting on the left arm. Maria guided her more towards the center of the couch with her head off the arm. Then Maria slid off the couch and stood. Stepping towards Teresa's head she raised her left leg and straddled her. What Maria had in mind was a mutually beneficial position, namely the classic 69. Teresa felt Maria placed her hands on her inner thighs and open them. One hand was soon rubbing her pussy and beginning to build that internal fire. Teresa's eyes were closed and when she opened them she realized the close view she had of the Latin's ass. She put one hand on each cheek and began slow intense squeezes working her thumbs towards the center. Teresa would then raised her head and give Maria's pussy a few licks. Seeing Maria's ass in this position and this close gave Teresa the idea that turnabout could indeed be fair play. Continuing her massaging with her left hand Teresa slowly worked her right hand towards Maria's slit. Teresa dipped her thumb in the wet valley as far as she could. Working her thumb in and out Teresa could tell Maria was lost in reverie. It was at this point Teresa's index finger found Maria's anus. It was difficult for Teresa to maintain her concentration given the attention Maria was giving to Teresa's pussy. Teresa persevered regardless and her index finger found its mark. Maria threw her head back as Teresa's finger went into the first knuckle without benefit of lubrication. Maria pressed her ass down on Teresa's face causing her finger to intrude even deeper. Teresa began licking in earnest with the tip of her tongue finding Maria's clit and her finger rapidly pulsing back-and-forth. It was more than Maria could take, her orgasm came quickly with a volume of wetness drenching Teresa's mouth. The unexpected shower shocked Teresa. She forcibly pushed Maria's ass away from her and Maria fell forward on the couch. Teresa coughed and gagged slightly as she wiped the moisture from her face. Maria looked back at her and laughed.

"A little surprised there sweetie? You should be careful what you play with and what might happen when you do." Maria said with a gentle laugh as she was nearly exhausted. She turned over and lay back on the couch looking at Teresa. "It's not that bad now was it? You should learn to appreciate some of the finer things."

"That was disgusting" Teresa said as she continued wiping her face. Rising from the couch, Maria retrieved her thong from the carpeted floor and stepped into it.. Pulling the waistband up over her hips she adjusted the panel while watching Teresa's hands busily wipe her face. Maria then picked up her water soaked dress from the floor. Seeing that it was still quite saturated she threw it over the back of the couch and grabbed Teresa's green sundress. After making a quick appraisal, Maria slipped the dress over her head and adjusted the elastic tube top.

"What are you doing with my dress?" Teresa asked with more than a little indignation.

"What does it look like I'm doing? My dress is still soaked and I'm not waiting around here for it to dry. So I'm taking yours." Maria said flippantly.

"So what am I supposed to do?" asked Teresa with growing irritation.

"Wait here until hell freezes over or the dress dries or where it wet, I really don't care." Maria responded. Maria ran her fingers through her hair and checked her appearance in the mirror. She made a slight adjustment to the tube top and then stepped over to Teresa who was still sitting on the couch wondering about her clothing. Maria bent down and kissed Teresa passionately on the mouth. Maria's right hand cupped Teresa's left breast with her thumb and forefinger finding the nipple. As they kissed Maria tweaked the nipple gently returning it to full erection.

Breaking off the kiss but maintaining her touch on Teresa's breast Maria said "It has been fun Mrs. Scalia. You know where to find me if you should want to play again."

Maria's left hand found Teresa's other breast and nipple and began gently kneading it. Teresa gave a slight gasp when Maria's hand found her other breast and the kneading action on her nipples soon had her becoming aroused again.

"And if you want to get some revenge on Mrs. Anderson, I might be persuaded to help. Who knows, it could be quite fun."

With that Maria walked out of the suite leaving Teresa naked on the couch breathing heavily. Teresa's hands covered her breasts and gently gauged the stiffness of her own nipples.

"Revenge on Barbara, yes that might be fun."

obo
obo
89 Followers