All Comments on 'Teri, Please Don't!'

by bingochalice

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JackPWJackPWabout 14 years ago
Cheers!

Great story, loved the suspense as she prepared herself in the lounge: Not quite knowing how she had positioned herself.

Excellent story, I hope we hear more soon from these two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Females mutual masturbation is, to me, sometimes a lot hotter than contact between them! This was a hot story and look forward to more of these two, maybe even helping each other with some finger play?

BahamaBahamaalmost 12 years ago
Damn

More please :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

my wife and I have progressed the longer we have been married. The latest is that I hold a small baseball bat, called a slugger, I was given as a kid, it is about 36 inches long and has a head 12 inches round. I fuck her pussy, making her very wet,i can hardly feel the sides then pull out and she lowers herself down, slowly taking all the head of the bat and I have measured 14 inches down. I then held a mini vibrator against her clit, while holding her down. She usually blacks out when she orgasms. I let her roll over and push my cock into her very tight arse holding onto the bat as I arse fuck her until I spray her insides. I know it sounds unlikely but I have posted a picture.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous