Teri's Turn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Angie asked "Dad, are you all right?"

Dan was able to shove his face in the spray and mumble out something unintelligible that seemed to satisfy Angie and she walked back to the living room. Even while she was there Dan had a hard time concentrating on what she was saying. Fortunately it was one of Angie's normal shopping where she got the best sales, monologue so except when she was talking about the grand kids he let his mind wander to his daughter's best friend.

He went back in time and thought of all the times he had seen Teri over the years. As Angie excused herself Dan had to adjust himself in his pants when she wasn't looking before he hugged and kissed her goodnight. After she left he locked all the doors making sure to add the chain lock, in case Angie came back and used her key to get in again, before going to the guest room to lay on the bed and masturbate. He thought of the 18 year old skinny no tit Teri who he thought was cute then and in his mind he would have fucked her if he was single. Then he remembered how she came back to the area after getting married and was 6 months pregnant.

She and Angie were at the pool in the backyard both in Bikinis but Teri's baby bulge was well showing and her breast had grown over the ops of her former A cups. They didn't know he was home, he had finished work early and cut out hoping to surprise his wife but he found out she was shopping. Instead he was surprised to find a pregnant Teri laying in his backyard with almost no clothes on. He moved from he family room doors where they could see him if they looked up to the bedroom he had converted to a study. It over looked the pool and had blinds that were closed enough to keep him hidden but allow him to see out. It wasn't long before Angie stood up and dropped her bikini top and sat back down. She had her back to her Dad and he couldn't see her but he had a clear frontal view of Teri and she did the same. Dan watched as Teri rubbed sunscreen on her titties. She actually had some now probably B cups but they were well formed with little dark pink puffy nipples. As she did her nipples shrank and tightened getting darker.

The house phone ringing startled Dan out of his reverie and he realized he was kneading his cock through his trousers. Angie jumped up running into the house to answer the phone. As she grabbed the phone in the kitchen Dan moved over and quietly pushed to door to the study closed so Angie wouldn't see him if she happened to wander down the hallway. When he pushed the lock button he could have sworn it cracked like a rifle shot and he held his breath hoping Angie wouldn't come investigate.

She didn't, instead he heard her conversation drone on through the closed doorway. Walking back over to the window Dan looked out and was surprised to see Teri's left hand was buried in her bikini bottoms rubbing furiously and the hand that had been rubbing sun screen on her tits was now pinching and pulling her right breast and nipple. Shifting her weight to accommodate her now larger belly Teri rolled up on her right hip before straightening her right leg and pulling her left leg up bending it at the knee opening her covered crotch to me full view. Frustrated with the restrictions the bikini bottoms were putting on her hand Teri pulled her hand out and pushed the material to the side unknowingly exposing herself to Dan. Dan could see the hair on her pussy and the pink of her lips as her finger split and probed them. When Teri exposed herself Dan did the same, he unzipped his fly and fished out his cock stroking it up and down. Teri was really bearing down on herself now and biting her lip as she shot glances back toward the house making Dan think that she was trying to cum before Angie came back out. What he didn't know was that actually Teri wanted Angie to come out and help her cum because since she had been 3 months pregnant she had been perpetually horny.

Angie was oblivious to either one of the masturbators as she continued to talk on the phone. Dan's cock was now slick with his own excretions and he had stopped the long stroked to concentrate on the area under the head and to get him to his climax quick. Watching Teri, Dan saw her face tighten up as her eyes squeezed shut and her hand rubbed furiously in her snatch. Dan could even hear her high pitched "Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Ahhhhhh" as she came on her hand.

Dan followed biting his lip and bearing down to keep from moaning out Teri's name. Spurts shot out of his cock onto the wall and curtains as he watched the girl slump back in the chair. In Dan's mind he was shooting his cum on her pregnant belly, hairy snatch and now round titties.

Memories like that and what had happened earlier that day had made Dan cum twice more after Angie left. Now standing in the backyard trying to clear his mind and trying to determine if she was confused and aroused by all this as he was, he had missed her show. He had no idea that once again she had her hand buried in her pussy but this time quivering in a ball on the floor crying his name softly as she shook through her final orgasm before falling into an exhausted dream filled sleep.

12