Mother in Law's Love

Story Info
Aaron spends the night between his mother in law's legs.
6k words
4.61
178.6k
197
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good night Aaron, I love you."

"I love you too darling" Aaron replied as she shut the door to the bedroom he shared with his wife Vicki. He waited until he was going down the stairs before he sighed loudly. It was only 8 o'clock but Vicki had collapsed into bed exhausted again, as she had for the past year. She wasn't seriously ill, but just limited in what she was able to do.. Aaron was very supportive but it was stressful to keep a household in running order. It also meant that Aaron's sex life for the past year had consisted entirely of him and his right hand. As fun as that was, it obviously would never come close to the sex he and Vicki enjoyed. Just thinking about some of their past escapades was enough to make him ready to burst his pants.

Aaron quickly took care of his physical need but the emotional need remained. He needed to feel his wife's skin, feel her naked body against his, feel the warm silkiness of her vagina as he slowly thrust in and out of her as they stared into each other's eyes. He needed that connection, that closeness and its absence was starting to affect him in his everyday life. Later he wrapped his arms around his wife's sleeping form and tried to convince himself that that contact was enough for him. Sometimes he felt guilty because his Vicki was battling an illness, and he was concerned about sex.

The next day at work he found himself in a deep funk after an unusually difficult night. He was snappy, forgetful and generally a mess. The one bright spot was his mother in law, Alyssa who worked in the same building. He never missed an opportunity to go and visit her. She was a lovely woman, always bright and cheerful, which was a complete contrast to the increasing gloom surrounding Aaron.

Instead of their normal banter, Alyssa got right to the point.

"Are you okay Aaron?"

Aaron just looked at the ground and mumbled. "Yes"

"No you're not. You look like a mess. Please will you tell me what's wrong?" she asked imploringly.

Aaron sighed, thought "what the hell", and soon found himself pouring out the stress of the past year.

"What can I do for you? You know I will do anything for you or Vicki."

Not anything, flashed Aaron's mind, you won't give me the blow I need. He felt a tinge of shame because he had been attracted to his mother in law for a long time, and increasingly he found she was the object of his masturbation fantasies.

"No Alyssa, you can't help me with this."

"I can always try if you just tell me what it is. I promise you will feel better i you do"

Aaron just stood, silent and uncomfortable until Alyssa's face flashed surprise as she understood what he was talking about.

"Oh, yes, well, no of course I can't help you with that." she said quickly as she blushed.

Despite the awkward conclusion to their conversation Aaron slipped away feeling a little bit buoyed by their conversation. It felt good to get some that off his chest. At the same time he was starting to feel a bit guilty about lusting over his wife's mother.

The rest of the day was fairly uneventful until he got home and Vicki called out to him.

"Honey, mom called and she said that she needs you to come over tonight."

"Oh, what does she need me to do?"

"I dunno. She didn't say. She just wants you to come over around 8."

Aaron drove to Alyssa's wondering what was going on. Her husband Tom could take care of most things, so what did she need him for? She hadn't even told him to bring tools.

"Hi Alyssa, I'm here" Aaron called as he stepped in and turned to close the door behind him.

"I'm glad you're here honey." Alyssa said softly as he locked the door.

Aaron turned to face the stairs and at the top found a vision waiting for him that he had never imagined he would ever see.

His mother in law was standing at the top of the stairs. She was wearing red lipstick and dark eye shadow and her black hair cascaded in soft waves over her shoulders. Alyssa was clad in a sheer black lace baby doll that was loosely secured by a large bow between her bountiful breasts, before cascaded over a soft tummy and ended just below her heart shaped butt. She wore sheer black panties that did nothing to hide the shadow of her full pubic triangle. Her long legs were encased in back thigh hi stockings and black heels covered her feet. Aaron could see the stiff buds of her nipples tenting the thin fabric of her baby doll. He took a depth breath and blinked, but he knew it wasn't a dream because his heart was pounding too hard.

"Do you like this outfit?" Alyssa asked innocently as if she was modelling a new dress.

"Ahm, it's very nice. I'm sure Tom will love it."

"It's not for Tom. It's for you honey. Do you want to come up and see it?"

"Ahm, oh my, well Alyssa, ahm, oh my. I don't think...Vicki...you know..." he managed to stutter.

"It's okay honey" she cooed as she extended her hand for him to come up the stairs to her "She already knows. In fact it was her idea."

"She what... Her idea?" Aaron sputtered as he tried to imagine that conversation between mother and daughter and processed what was going on.

Still not really comprehending, Aaron took her hand, and she led him up the stairs. When he was close enough Alyssa threw her arms around him and kissed him softly but passionately. Aaron was still thinking about this being Vicki's idea but his thoughts trailed off as he felt Alyssa's soft lips against his, felt her darting tongue as she explored his lips and mouth, her hands on his back. He in turn savoured the feel of the soft face on her smooth skin, the softness of her hair, the smell of the perfume.

Finally they broke the kiss and Alyssa looked at him pleadingly, almost tearfully.

"Please let me do this for you honey. Vicki asked me months ago to do this because she was terrified you would find someone else and have an affair. She said it didn't feel like cheating if you were with me. Do you remember that terrible fight we had where we didn't talk for a month?"

Aaron nodded. It had been so hard on Vicki, much more so than any other time she fought with her mother. Now he understood why.

"I said some terrible things to her, and called her some horrible names that I will always regret. All because she wanted to make sure you were happy. And when I saw you today, something broke inside of me. I called up Vicki and told her that I would do it, that I would take care of you. Will you let me do this for you? Please?" she asked in a pleading tone that was turning Aaron's insides into jello.

"Where's Tom?" Aaron asked shakily

"He's out of town on business tonight, so it's just us." she whispered as Aaron's last escape and last obstacle disappeared. Am i really doing this, he asked himself. Yes you are, came the answering reply from his pants. Alyssa held out her hand again. Aaron hesitated before he took his mother in law's hand and followed her through the house to a spare bedroom.

Aaron was entranced at the scene before him. The room was lit by flickering light of dozens of candles, sweetly scented from incense and filled with soft music. It was a perfectly romantic retreat. Aaron thought he would have been happy with his mother in law giving him a blowjob the back seat of his car but he was thrilled Alyssa had gone to such lengths to make him happy.

Alyssa looked almost embarrassed. "I didn't know how this would go, so I wanted to put you at ease. I wanted you to be happy. Even if you wanted to just sit and talk, that would be okay."

She regretted saying that immediately because she wanted to do more than spent the night talking. She was doing this for Vicki of course but she was also doing this for herself because she had wanted this for a very long time. She was ashamed of that and would never consider hurting her daughter by having an affair with her husband. Please kiss me she thought, as she willed Aaron to kiss her

"I am." he said as he bent and kissed his mother in law gently on the lips. They kissed for a few minutes as their hands roamed each other's bodies. Alyssa moaned into his mouth as she felt his hard cock through his pants.

"This is all about you tonight honey. You're going to relax, and I hope you are totally satisfied. And" she added seductively "I'm going coax every last drop of cum out of that hard cock of yours."

Aaron was shocked to hear his normally demure mother in law talk like.

"But first, would you like a massage? I know you are really tense and I want you to be totally relaxed."

That sounded like a great idea to Aaron and he undressed in a flash, his cock standing straight at attention.

Alyssa was looking at his cock and licking her lips. Reaching for him, she led him to the side of the bed in the middle of the room.

"Will you help me?" Alyssa asked innocently as she motioned to the satin bow that secured her lacy lingerie between her bountiful breasts.

Aaron nodded and slowed trailed his fingers over the fabric, savouring the feel. They both jumped as he grazed one of her stiff nipples. Slowly, and with great care, he undid the large bow. Grasping both sides of Alyssa's babydoll, he reverently spread open the thin material, savoring his first glimpse of Alyssa's creamy, unblemished breasts, her silver dollar aureolas and the stiff coral buds of her nipples.

He went to touch her breasts but she pushed his hand away and wagged her finger at him. He watched as his mother in law finished taking off her babydoll, kicked off her heels but left on her panties and stockings. She stood before him, a goddess, second only to his beloved Vicki.

"Do you like what you see? Do you find me attractive? Do I excite you?" she asked as she eyed his impressive erection.

As if to emphasize this she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them down her legs. He pubic triangle was dense but neat looking, and when she spread her legs slightly Danny could see her cleft. To Aaron's astonishment Alyssa ran her hand through the thick fur at the base of her belly. The hair was so thick and crisp that it rustled as Alyssa's fingers plowed through the dense curls. It was perhaps the most erotic gesture Aaron had ever seen.

Aaron would only nod dumbly, his mouth open and cock harder than it had been in months. If she had touched him at that instant he would have exploded.

"Lie on your stomach, if you can" Alyssa commanded with a giggle "And we will get the tension out of your shoulders."

Aaron wanted to pinch himself to see if he was dreaming as he lay on the towel Alyssa had laid out for him. He quickly realized this was no dream as he felt Alyssa drizzling warm massage oil over his back. A warm tingle spread through his body and for the first time in forever he felt the tension draining out of his body.

"Here we go sweetheart" Alyssa said softly as she began to massage him with a surprisingly expert technique. For the next 20 minutes she massaged and kneaded his back and shoulders, releasing all the stubborn knots of tension that Aaron didn't even know he had.

Almost imperceptibly, Aaron felt Alyssa shift and he realized that she was straddling his legs. He moaned as he felt two hard points sliding along his back. Alyssa was running the stiff peaks of her nipples along his back, making circles and designs as she twisted and jiggled her body.

"Lie on your side honey." Alyssa told him softly.

At this point Aaron though he would have murdered someone if she had asked him. As he did, Aaron felt her shift suddenly so she was lying next to him. Aaron almost went into overload as he felt her skin against his from his legs to his shoulders. He felt her hand on his hip, and without warning began to caress his balls and hard cock. Her caress quickly became a fist wrapped around his cock as Alyssa began to slowly jerk off her son in law.

Alyssa began to gently kiss Aaron's neck. Aaron was overwhelmed and knew that he would not last long.

"Yes honey, cum for me. Get the release you need. Yes Aaron, please."

Her words and the soft motion of her hand on the head of his cock were too much and Aaron felt his balls tighten as his orgasm overtook him. Again and again Alyssa's soft hand coaxed a rope of cum from his cock. He felt his toes curl and he moaned as his orgasm shook him. Finally his body went limp as he was spent. They lay together for a few minutes. Aaron wasn't sure what to say because he was full of emotion and he was fearful that Alyssa would tell him that they were done.

"I hope you saved some for me. I'll be disappointed if I drained your ball that quick." Alyssa said with a grin as she looked down at the results of her ministrations. "I think you need a shower to get cleaned up."

Aaron just nodded as he got shakily to his feet, thrilled that this was not over.

"You can shower in my room. I'll be waiting for you when you get back." she added with a seductive grin.

Standing under the hot water, Aaron was trying to get the massage oil off of his back when he heard the phone ring. He could only hear one side of the conversation but he knew it was Vicki on the other end checking up.

"Yes he's in the shower now."

"Only with my hand."

"Of course. I promised you that I would."

"As many times as he wants or can. Don't expect him until morning."

"He's in good hands. You don't have anything to worry about."

"You're welcome. I love you too honey."

The last part was said brightly and removed any lingering doubts that Aaron had. He was going to enjoy this and make the most of the opportunity. He quickly toweled off and returned to the love nest where Alyssa was waiting for him. She had removed her thigh highs and was sitting demurely on the bed - legs crossed and arms covering her breasts. Without a word Aaron took two quick steps and bent to kiss her full on the lips. Alyssa broke the kiss and scooted back on the bed, laying her head on the pillow as she beckoned him to join her.

Aaron again savored the sight of his lush naked mother in law - full breasts hanging slightly to the side, big, stiff coral nipples, long legs spread for him, lush, thick pubic triangle, swollen pink labia glistening with her arousal. She was an awesome sight, reinforced by the fact that he had not seen a live woman's naked body in over a year. Not wanting to keep such a gorgeous creature waiting any longer, he crawled in between Alyssa's legs and held himself over her on his arms. They said nothing but the longing in his mother in laws eyes told him that she was fully into this as well.

He lowered his lips to hers. Alyssa's hands came up and locked behind his head as they kissed, softly at first and with more intensity as their passions rose. Aaron broke the kiss to kiss Alyssa's neck as she moaned her appreciation in his attention. She turned her head so she could kiss the other side.

Slowly and methodically Aaron kissed lower and lower, burying his face in her cleavage. He kissed all the way through her cleavage until his chin was resting on her navel. Looking up, we was enthralled by the soft pillows of her breasts and the stiff points of her nipples. Alyssa shivered as he switched direction, moving up until he was kissing the soft undersides of her breasts. Looking up, he could not resist the stiff buds of her nipples any longer. Aaron ran his tongue over the engorged nub and gently blew on it, thinking that Vicki had nursed from that very nipple.

"Oh Aaron." Alyssa sighed contentedly.

Smiling, Aaron bent and began to suck on his mother in law's nipple. Alyssa began to squirm as he also began running his teeth over her nipples, biting now and then. She remembered Vicki at her breast and for a brief second wished she had milk to reward her son in laws efforts.

"Oh Aaron, that feels amazing. I love it. But don't forget that there are two of them." she managed to pant before she resumed moaning.

He worshiped her breasts for a few minutes before he began to kiss his way down her belly, lower and lower, savoring the feel of her soft skin against his lips, until the first strands of her pubic triangle tickled his chin.

Alyssa felt her body crackle in anticipation. She loved getting eaten out and hoped that Aaron would move his mouth down just a little bit further. She didn't want to ask because this was his night and she didn't know if he was into eating pussy. Tom certainly wasn't and it had been years since Alyssa had had someone's mouth on her.

Aaron decided to take his time and enjoy this. He ran his fingers through Alyssa's amazing pubic triangle, down to each of her fur covered labia, feeling the increasing moisture as he inched closer to her cleft. They both jumped as he ran his fingers over the folds of her inner lips and then gently over the hood of Alyssa's clit.

"Oooohhhhhh gooooddd...Please Aaron, I need to feel your tongue on my cunt. Please Aaron, I need it! I'm going to be filled with your cum for the rest of the night, so we won't get another chance." Alyssa said pleadingly.

Aaron was only too happy to oblige because he loved eating pussy, and he had always wondered what it would be like to eat this particular pussy.He kissed the insides of Alyssa's thighs and just left her waiting for a minute.

"Please don't make me wait Aaron. I need you!" Alyssa whimpered.

He liked to tease Vicki until she was ready to explode but was too eager to explore the gorgeous body in front of him. He bent to his mother in law's glistening pussy and ran his tongue between her labia from her vagina to just below her clit. He decided to tease her just a little bit, running his tongue along the sides of her hood before gently running the tip of his tongue over her shiny, swollen inner labia. Pausing for a second to look at the shiny pink pearl of his mother in law's clit, he stuck out his tongue and gently touched it with the tip of his tongue.

"Ohhhhhhhh Aaaaarrrooonnnn" Alyssa groaned with satisfaction.

Aaron began to gently flick the sensitive bud with his tongue, running his tongue over her hood and between her labia occasionally. Alyssa continued to moan her satisfaction and shuddered each time he touched her clit. She had never experienced the worship that Aaron was lavishing on her. Alyssa was in heaven as Aaron gradually spent more and more time on the sensitive pearl, applying more and more pressure as he felt her body respond to his touch.

Meanwhile his finger was gently teasing the opening to Alyssa's vagina. Slowly and carefully he slipped a finger inside, feeling the slick walls tighten against as he began slowly finger fuck is mother in law.

"Ohhhh yeeeaaaaahhh" Alyssa moaned "Oh Aaron, please honey, please, please, oh god yeeeeesssssssss!!!!!!" Alyssa screamed as she arched her back and her vagina spasmed around his finger as she orgasmed.

She bucked two or three times before Aaron removed his finger. He slowly licked his finger, savoring the taste of his mother in law's arousal.

"In me, now" Alyssa said weakly, barely able to raise her head off of the pillow. Aaron paused for a second, and taking his cock in hand nestled the head between her labia. Pausing for just a second, he gently pushed forward and the head popped in. Pressing harder, they both moaned as his cock slowly penetrated the warm, silky depths of Alyssa's vagina. Then he could go no further and Aaron just froze, his cock completely buried in his mother in law.

He looked at her face, and she was wearing an expression of lust, satisfaction and, he thought, love. He bent to her and kissed her soft lips before he began to gently remove his cock from her depths. He broke the kiss and raised his head so he could look at her. Alyssa was smiling and nodding her beautiful head with her mouth open as he slowly thrust the full length of his cock back into her.

Alyssa moaned each time his cock slid into her, and as gradually picked up speed her moans became continuous.

12