Terri Meets Tommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth looked up into her brother's eyes pleadingly.

"Sure, if that's what you want" said Tommy, "but remember rule 2? If you want it you have to come and get it!"

"I think he wants you to masturbate him" said Beth.

"Me??" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, don't worry" said Tommy, "It won't bite!"

"It might spit a bit though!" warned Beth.

"Spit?" I asked.

"When he ejaculates, his semen can squirt out of his dick pretty quickly!" explained Beth.

"Don't worry" said Tommy, "I'll give you plenty of warning."

"Ok, so how do I do it?" I asked.

"Just take a nice firm grip of his dick and then slowly start to pull back and forth allowing his foreskin to retract repeatedly over his glans" Beth instructed.

So, somewhat nervously, I took hold of Tommy's penis. It felt warmer than when I had touched it earlier, and it was hard but at the same time soft, the skin felt velvety smooth and wonderful to the touch. As instructed, I started to slowly and repeatedly pull Tommy's foreskin back and forth.

"Like this?" I asked Beth.

"Exactly" said Beth, "just look at Tommy's face, he's loving it already!"

I looked up at Tommy's face, his eyes were shut and he wore an expression of pure bliss on his face.

"Does that feel nice Tommy?" I asked.

"Ohhhh yeeeaahh!" he replied, "That feels amazing!"

"See!" said Beth, "now just gradually pick up the pace and masturbate him a little faster."

So I started to masturbate him a little faster, the expression on Tommy's face went from bliss to ecstasy in a matter of seconds.

"Now, don't forget you can play with his bollocks at the same time" said Beth, "just remember to be gentle with them, you don't want to hurt him after all."

"Ok" I said and with my left hand I reached out and softly cupped Tommy's testicles and gave them the softest of squeezes.

"Ohmygod that's amazing!" Tommy sighed.

"Just remember the golden rule" said Beth, "be nice and firm with his dick but be nice and gentle with his bollocks and you'll never go wrong!"

I continued to masturbate Tommy and caress his testicles for several more minutes as Beth looked on. Gradually, I could feel him begin to tense up as I increased the speed of my stroking more and more.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!" said Tommy his eyes now wide open, "I'm gonna cum!!"

And then just like that it happened, Tommy suddenly went weak at the knees and he had to reach out to Beth's bedside table in order to steady himself and he threw his head back as if to scream at the ceiling.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!!" he groaned in pure ecstasy as his orgasm took over his whole body.

And then suddenly, his penis became harder than ever before and seconds later it erupted before my eyes and his semen shot out of the tip of his penis – and straight onto my face!

It felt almost hot as it squirted all over my face, I should've felt repulsed by this but for some reason it felt wonderful! Several more blasts of Tommy's hot semen followed of lesser intensity, landing on my chest and all over my hand.

And then just as quickly as it had begun, it was all over. Tommy's orgasm only lasted a few seconds but I could tell that those brief seconds felt so good for him that he was utterly spent by the experience and as soon as I released his penis from my grip he collapsed onto Beth's bed panting heavily.

"Thank (pant) you" he said breathlessly once he had collected himself, "that was (pant) wonderful!"

"Well done you!" beamed Beth, "look what you did you clever girl, you made that happen!"

"Thank you Tommy" I said, "you're so amazing!"

He stood up once more, his penis still erect with a bead of excess semen still at the tip of his penis.

"Quick, we'd better clean you up Terri" said Beth, "semen can be a really difficult stain to get rid of and God only knows what would happen if your mum caught you with dried cum on your clothes!"

Part of me didn't want her to but I knew she was right and so I put up no protest as Beth took some tissues from the box on her dressing table and cleaned Tommy's semen off of my clothes and my face and hands. As she did this I just found myself gazing at Tommy's penis as it gradually softened from being hard and erect to becoming soft and flaccid once more. It looked a little sad as it drooped down but I knew that Tommy himself was far from sad, he looked as though he was in heaven!

"Now, if you'll excuse me" said Tommy, "I'll just go and take a quick shower; I need to clean myself up a bit!"

"Ooohh! Can we watch?" I asked enthusiastically.

"You want to watch me in the shower??" Tommy replied.

"Please!!" I said.

"Well, I suppose so" Tommy sighed, "after all, you've already seen me naked so what harm can it do."

So we followed Tommy into the bathroom where the first thing he did was lift up the toilet seat.

"Whoa there!" exclaimed Beth, "Are you just going to piss right in front of us."

"Well, I always pee before I get in the shower; anyway, I thought your friend here might want to see what it looks like when a boy takes a leak."

And with that he retracted his foreskin slightly and he relaxed his whole body. Then a golden stream of urine erupted from his penis in a graceful arc into the waiting toilet bowl. So they do pee standing up, I thought to myself.

Once he had finished and shaken the last few drops of urine from the tip of his penis, Tommy turned the water on in the shower and then stepped into the glass shower cubicle.

He spent the next few minutes liberally squirting shower gel into his hand and washing every inch of his body as Beth and I sat on the edge of the bath watching the whole thing. Tommy took great care to retract his foreskin and give his penis a thorough clean, something which Beth seemed to approve of.

"It's very important for a boy to keep his penis clean" she said, "I'm pleased to see that Tommy takes good care of his dick!"

A few minutes later Tommy shut off the water and stepped out of the shower. Beth and I took a couple of towels and dried him off.

"I was just thinking" said Tommy as I took great care to dry off his penis while Beth towelled her brothers bottom, "now that I'm naked I may as well stay naked for a while longer. After all, mum and dad won't be home for hours yet."

"Well, if that's ok with you then I'm not gonna stop you!" said Beth.

"What say we head downstairs for a bite to eat?" asked Tommy as we replaced the towels on the heated towel rail.

"Sounds nice" I said.

"Tommy is a brilliant cook" said Beth, "the other week he cooked us all a poached lobster and it was utterly divine!"

A few minutes later Beth and I sat at the kitchen table sipping mugs of coffee as Tommy prepared lunch. Watching him work in the kitchen, completely nude, was hypnotic. The way his penis danced around every time he moved from cupboard to worktop to saucepan and back again distracted me to such an extent that I had difficulty focusing on anything else.

"Earth calling Terri."

Tommy was such a beautiful creature in my eyes, all these years I had been denied the opportunity to witness the sight of a naked male and now my dreams were finally coming true.

"Come in Terri!"

I was captivated by his effortless masculinity yet he carried his athletic frame with such powerful grace. I imagined him as a hero of Greek mythology, he was my Perseus and I was his Andromeda.

"Are you in there Terri?!?" Beth snapped me out of my fantasy world and brought me crashing back to reality.

"Uh, what?!?" I mumbled.

"I said are you in there Terri?" Beth repeated.

"Sorry, I – I was miles away there" I said.

"I can understand why!" Beth chuckled as she sipped her coffee.

Tommy continued his cooking oblivious to our conversation.

"I just can't take my eyes of Tommy's dick; it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!" I said.

"Well, I'd hardly call it beautiful" said Beth, "in fact as far as I'm concerned I find them a little bit ugly."

"Ugly?" I replied in disbelief, how could she find something so beautiful to be so ugly?

"I mean, it's just functional isn't it" said Beth, "all it's for is to get semen into a woman's body and to get urine out of his. It's just a penis, nothing more than that."

"Well, I think its beautiful" I said defiantly, "maybe not in terms of visual appeal but certainly in terms of function. Look at it this way, it can both give pleasure and receive pleasure at the same time and it's the conduit for delivering the essence of his maleness. But I do think it looks beautiful too!"

"We-ell, since you put it like that I suppose I can agree that it is beautiful in function" said Beth, "but I still think they don't look very pretty."

"How many have you seen over the years?" I asked my friend.

"Well, I saw Tommy's dick plenty of times when we were little" said Beth, "but it wasn't until I was twelve that I realised what it was for. Since then I've seen plenty in pictures and several in the flesh."

"Do they all look like Tommy's?" I asked.

"No" Beth answered, "they come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, some are large, some are small, some are thick and some are thin. No two dicks are exactly the same."

"How does Tommy's compare?" I asked.

"Ummm... I'd say his is pretty average" said Beth, "I've seen bigger, I've seen smaller."

"They get bigger than Tommy's??" I said in disbelief, "but it looks big enough as it is!"

"Yeah, there are some men with bigger dicks than Tommy's but the vast majority of penises are around the same size as his" said Beth.

"Et voilà!" announced Tommy as he set a plate of food before us, "Capilletti a la arrabiata".

"Mmmm... looks lovely" I said, "what's in it?"

"It's fresh egg pasta filled with Italian sausage and olives served in a spicy tomato and chilli sauce with fresh parmesan" said Tommy as he sat down next to me, still completely naked.

After we ate lunch, Tommy washed the dishes and tidied up the kitchen. Then he treated Beth and me to the sight of him masturbating himself. He sat on the edge of Beth's bed and grasped his firm, fully erect penis and stroked himself to what looked like a blissful, if somewhat brief orgasm.

This time however, Beth was waiting with a small eggcup to catch his semen in so that I could see what it looked like. After all, when I masturbated him earlier most of his semen ended up on my face.

So as soon as Tommy ejaculated his load into the waiting eggcup, Beth handed it to me to inspect the precious fluid. I found it to be a fascinating substance, greyish white in colour with a viscosity similar to double cream. I handed the eggcup back to Beth so that she could dispose of it but what she did took both me and Tommy by surprise.

She brought the eggcup to her lips and poured Tommy's semen into her waiting mouth, appearing to savour the taste of her brother's ejaculate.

"Beth!!" I shrieked, "What on earth are you doing???"

"Bloody hell Beth" said Tommy, "did you just do what I thought you did?"

"I can't help it" said Beth as she licked the last remnants of Tommy's semen from her lips, "I just love the taste of a man's cum."

"Yes but its disgusting" I said, "and its Tommy's – your own brother's."

"I know, but I can't help myself" said Beth, "and besides, I happen to find it to be delicious. Don't knock it until you've tried it!"

"I don't think so" I said, "I mean; it comes out of his dick for pity's sake!"

"Just try it once" Beth said encouragingly, "if you don't like it you can just spit it out, I'm sure Tommy wouldn't be offended if you did."

"I guess not" said Tommy.

"Ok" I sighed, "but if I don't like it I need something to spit into."

Beth fetched an empty ice cream tub for me to spit into before announcing;

"Of course, it tastes best fresh from the source."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean, it'll taste better if you suck it from him" said Beth.

"You mean..." I gasped.

"Yup" said Beth, "take Tommy's dick into your mouth and use your tongue and your lips to masturbate him. It's called giving a blowjob and it'll feel utterly fantastic for him. As long as you don't use your teeth of course, you don't want to end up hurting him after all."

The mere thought of me doing this to him must've had an instant effect on Tommy as I noticed his penis became erect in front of my eyes in a matter of seconds.

"See, he's ready and waiting" said Beth, "just open wide and take as much of his dick into your mouth as possible."

So nervously, I positioned myself in front of Tommy's naked body once again savouring the sight of his magnificent erection.

"It's ok Terri" said Tommy reassuringly, "I won't be offended if you don't like sucking my dick just as long as you're honest with me."

I took a deep breath, opened my mouth wide and went for it. I took as much as I could of Tommy's penis into me until I could feel him hit the back of my throat. I played my tongue along the underside of his penis causing him to shudder with pleasure.

"Ohhhhh oh oh oh!" Tommy stammered.

"Good girl Terri" said Beth, "see, he's enjoying it already!"

As was I, the feeling of having Tommy's stiff, engorged manhood in my mouth was indescribable but utterly wonderful. The heat of the blood in his erection, the taste of his soft smooth skin on his shaft and the reaction I got from him every time I licked the very tip of his penis was intoxicating.

I reached around Tommy's back and grabbed his buttocks, stroking them and caressing them as I suckled on his penis. I allowed a couple of my fingers to work their way down between his bum cheeks, down the crack between his buttocks and I felt my index finger make contact with his anus.

I gradually sped up following some encouragement from Beth.

Tommy was virtually silent apart from the occasional shuddering "O-h-h-h-h-h", I guess he was utterly speechless from the pleasure I was giving him.

Faster and faster I went, I gradually applied a little more pressure to his anus with my finger until all of a sudden, to my surprise I found myself penetrating him, letting my finger insert itself into his rectum. A couple of inches inside him I felt a walnut-sized lump – this must be that prostate thing Beth was on about, I figured. I applied a little pressure to it and instantly Tommy exclaimed in utter amazement.

"Fucking hell!!!" he almost screamed in pleasure, Beth looked around to see what was going on behind her brother's back.

"Oh my God Terri!" she exclaimed, "You've got your finger up Tommy's bum! You go girl!!!"

"Ahhhh!!! Fffuckkk!!!" Tommy exclaimed as I twitched my finger inside him.

I was probably enjoying myself as much as he was. All thoughts about what was in my mouth and where my finger was disappeared with the thoughts of the pleasure I was giving to Tommy. It was my reward to him for letting me discover the beauty and sensual delight of the male body which had been denied me for so many years.

At that moment, nothing in the world mattered to me more than Tommy's pleasure. I looked up into his eyes as he looked down at me, his face an expression of utter bliss. He had placed his trust in me, at any moment I could bite his penis and cause him indescribable pain and I could cause him a serious injury if I wanted to. But the knowledge that he trusted me enough to let me take the most sensitive part in his whole body into my mouth made me love him more than anything else in the world at that moment.

Suddenly, Tommy's hips lunged forwards and I felt his hands grasp the back of my head.

"Nnnnnnggghhhh!!!" he exclaimed and I felt a warm splashing at the back of my throat. Tommy was ejaculating his semen right into my mouth. It tasted both salty and sweet at the same time with a very musky aroma to it.

Out of nothing more than pure reflex action I spat it out instantly. Tommy didn't seem disappointed that I spat out his semen but as his orgasm subsided I saw a few drops of semen at the tip of his penis. I licked his penis clean and this time I swallowed his semen, I was hooked!

"See," said Beth, "wasn't so bad was it?"

"It was amazing!" I said, "thank you so much for letting me do that to you Tommy."

"Believe me, the pleasure was all mine!" said Tommy with a wink.

"So, do you like the taste of cum or what?" asked Beth.

"It was weird at first, I liked the taste but I spat it out because I couldn't help myself but when I licked the rest off of Tommy's dick I savoured it a little more, you're right Beth, it does taste really good!"

"I'm surprised" said Beth, "most of my other girlfriends are utterly repulsed by it, and they always spit it out."

I suddenly became aware that I still had my finger shoved firmly up into Tommy's rectum. I slowly removed my finger from him causing him to wince as I did so.

"And I can't believe you did that!" Beth said, "Tommy looked like his eyes were going to pop out!!"

"Yeah, thanks for that Terri" Tommy panted, "I've never had a girl do that to me before, it felt utterly incredible. You just gave me the best orgasm I've ever experienced!"

As I washed my hands in the bathroom a few minutes later I mused upon the events of the day. I had not only seen my very first naked boy but also touched his most private and intimate areas. I was thankful that I had a friend like Beth who taught me more about boys than I had ever learnt before.

And as for Tommy, allowing me to do all those things to him, I loved him like I had loved no-one else before.

Tommy was putting his clothes back on as I came back into Beth's bedroom, I was a little disappointed by that but I reflected that he had been naked for well over four hours and he was probably feeling a little cold. I hoped desperately that there would be other times when I could see him naked again.

I find it hard to believe that was nearly 30 years ago. Beth and I are still good friends and see each other regularly to exchange gossip. I also got married and I have two wonderful sons – the first boys to be born in our family for many years and I made sure they had a more conventional upbringing than I had.

Sadly though, Tommy died in 1999 when the car he was driving was hit head-on by a woman who was applying makeup. They say that women make safer drivers than men, well I beg to differ! But his memory lives on with his beautiful daughter Melissa, my Goddaughter.

I never did get to see Tommy naked again, but the memories of that unforgettable afternoon I spent with him and my best friend Beth will never leave me as long as I live.

12