All Comments on 'Terror in the Snowstorm Ch. 03'

by wantsomefun1951

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MrMudd22MrMudd22almost 15 years ago
wow!

what a beautiful fantasy!

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Great Third Chapter!!!

That was a great third chapter that you wrote. I like the way you described the sex between Seth and Tara. I also loved the story line with Tara's parents and how they have taken a liking to Seth and want to help him. I hope you write another chapter of the story with Seth's parents and Tara's parents together with the kids.

david1096david1096almost 15 years ago
Can't wait for more

I loved the first three chapters. Please be quick with the next chapter.

ejlsejlsalmost 15 years ago
I need more...

Beautifully written, wonderfully descriptive. You have involved your readers in the lives of these people, but especially in Seth's life. You hope he gets everything he wants, and deserves. I need more from you. Please don't keep me waiting.

bseeker6969bseeker6969about 11 years ago
Honor

Page one of this chapter blind sided me somewhat. It really made me think about my own father whom we lost 6 yrs ago and the morality and honor system he tried to instill. Looking back on my life (as a mechanic also), I have always treated all on my contacts with the outlook that they trust me with their vehicles, therefore, they are owed my best. My life has always been Pay It Forward. I won't have anything to speak of for retirement but I go to sleep at night knowing how many friends I have. You also write a mean/hot sex story.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Great chapter. Tara's parents seem too good to be true but it's a beautiful romance. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous